Dangerous situation

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Days afterwards were tense and frightening. Thanks to the constant worrying of Beast and Teen Top, I started to get scared of every little noise, jumping at sounds and looking over my shoulder constantly. I didn't know what DBSK looked like, but images of large men dressed in black hiding behind a corner with a knife in his hand got me every time.

Aeyoung was constantly looking around, as if trying to detect any intruders, her face pale. Even her vivid scar seemed to have lost colour. I noticed she also wasn't eating as much as she should have, and she got a lot thinner, her skin turning an even sicker white. She also had dark rings around her eyes.

Haruhi, who was quiet to begin with, was now so silent she was practically mute. She, like me, jumped at the smallest noises, and her eyes looked like they were constantly at the brink of tears.

Beast was just as worried. Junhyung never went anywhere without me, always sticking as close to me as possible. Doojoon was the same with Aeyoung, and Yoseob never let Haruhi out of his sight.

I hated it. I wished DBSK could just leave, and things would go back to normal, the way it used to be.

Things got worse one day.

INCREDIBLY worse.

******************************************************************************************************************************

"THOSE ING BASTARDS!!!" L. Joe howled with fury as he stomped into our living room. "I swear, they really do wanna kill us!!!"

"What happened?" Junhyung demanded, his grip around my waist tightening.

CAP's face was totally white. "They.......they teamed up."

"Teamed UP?" Dongwoon said in disbelief. "DBSK teamed up with people? Why? They have the power to beat up both of our gangs, yet they teamed up?"

"That means trouble." Hyunseung whispered, his face tightening. I glanced at him in worry. "Any more numbers to their team, even just one more member, will immediately put the odds in their favour."

"Which gang?" Doojoon asked, his voice shaking.

Ricky said, in a voice full of fear, "Super Junior."

There was a collective gasp around the room. "Oh god." Yoseob whimpered, clutching his head in his hands. "Oh GOD."

"Super Junior?" Kikwang repeated in a very faint voice. "THE Super Junior? Oh my god...."

"Who are they?" Aeyoung whispered edgily.

"One of the largest gangs in South Korea." Doojoon explained, his voice shaking. "They consist of thirteen members."

"THIRTEEN?" I gasped. Hyunseung's words echoed in my head...."Any more numbers to their team, even just one more member, will immediately put the odds in their favour." 

"There's got to be a way to stop them." I said in a shaking voice. "Do you know what DBSK wants?"

Changjo said, "Well, from the looks of their actions.......they wanna wipe us out."

"Why? Why do they want to do something so mean?" I demanded, tears in my eyes.

Junhyung hugged me around the waist. "Because we are in "their land". A few years ago, when DBSK ruled the gang in SM High, they were the IT gang in Seoul, maybe even all of South Korea. But in their first year at SM College, gangs like Beast, Teen Top, SHINee, and Infinite moved in, and enroached on their land. That's what pissed DBSK off more than anything."

"So they want to take you off their land?" I whispered.

"Permanently." He muttered.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Waaaaaa, is starting!!!!!

Okay, DBSK is when they aren't split up, and Super Junior has the 13 members like in the beginning....it's just easier for me that way..................