Caught in the act.......of doing something we shouldn't have

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Ugh, god, I'm so bored.....I read all of dbskgirl4ever's fanfics and then read it again (I keep crying whenever I read Nightmare, it's so goddamn sad) and I don't like reading anything else, so I'm probably gonna keep updating throughout the day.....so stay posted :)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

"Wanna go eat at McDonalds?" I suggested one day, after Aeyoung and Haruhi and I walked out of the mall. We had just gotten jobs there, working in the same store. The store was a new fashion line called Beauty (get it? Get it? The Beast girls = Beauty, haha), and we were the only workers there. It was fun, and good business.

Aeyoung grimaced. "Ugh, I need to diet. No thanks."

I pouted. "But I can't afford anywhere else right now!"

"Fine, let's go in then. But I'm not eating anything." Aeyoung announced.

Haruhi giggled. "Aeyoung-ah, you know you're going to end up stealing all of Mihi-ah's fries again."

We walked in, and my face fell at the prices. "Aish, since when was hamburgers and chicken nuggets this expesnive? I don't think I have enough money.........."

"We'll pay for it." A voice suggested. We turned around to find L. Joe, Niel, and CAP, smiling cheerfully behind us in line.

"Teen Top!" I exclaimed, smiling in delight. "Or....rather.....three of you."

"Oppa!" Haruhi giggled.

"We'll pay for it," Niel said. "Don't worry about it, save your money."

"No, it's okay, I'll pay!" I stammered, but they ignored us.

L. Joe, Niel, and CAP cut right in front of the line (people yelled and swore at them) and slammed their hands on the counter, suddenly looking menacing. "Six orders of hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries. Now." L. Joe hissed.

The boy working at the cashier register looked scared. "Um....y-yes....sir.....um, that will be......"

"Does it look like we're gonna pay?" Niel demanded. "Foolish idiot, do you know who we are?"

"T-Teen Top of T.O.P. High......" The boy whimpered.

CAP flexed his mucles menacingly. "Then I suggest you start getting us that food and not ask us for money, ALRIGHT?"

"Y-yes sirs! Right away, sirs!" The boy dashed off, and within half a minute six trays of food was in front of them.

L. Joe smirked and they each picked up two. "Let's go find a table, ladies."

"That was mean." I scolded.

Niel winked at me. "That's how we roll. We don't ALWAYS like to be mean -- even if we do get free stuff once in a while -- but we gotta keep our reputation."

We sat down in a circular table and dug in. Aeyoung, of course, forgot all about her "diet" as soon as the first french fry popped into .

Niel stole some of my french fries, and I slapped his hand away. He laughed and s his arm over my shoulder to steal more. CAP reached over and took Aeyoung's ketchup cup. She kicked him and tried to push him aside, but he just pulled her arms back to grab it. L. Joe was still hungry after eating his hamburger, so Haruhi let him take a bit of hers.

The door opened, and three boys we knew very well walked in.

The first things Junhyung, Doojoon, and Yoseob saw was this -- Niel was very close to me and had his arm over my shoulder. CAP and Aeyoung, who was in the middle of a battle for ketchup victory, was in a very awkward position where CAP was holding onto Aeyoung's wrists and was practically on top of her. L. Joe paused, his mouth open comically with Haruhi holding out her hamburger for him to eat.

Deadly silence.

Each boy seemed to swell up, deflate, turn red, turn pale, then change their expressions from hurt and confusion to pure anger and ultimate fury. They walked over slowly.

"Uh-oh." CAP muttered. "I don't wanna get killed by Beast's best fighters. Let's split."

"You mean, like, run?" I asked.

"Yeah, something like that." L. Joe said vaguely. "See you at home, Haruhi."

"Yeah, we should g...o....." Aeyoung muttered.

We burst out the back door and ran for our lives.

"RUN RUN RUN!" Aeyoung yelled. "I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR DOOJOON TO GET PISSED!"

"I don't want Yosoeb oppa to hate me, but I don't want to face him either." Haruhi whimpered. "Not when he looks like he's going to kill someone."

"Run! Run for you lives!" I yelled, then giggled. "Hey, we should sing that song. You know, that SNSD song -- Run devil devil run run.........Run devil devil run run.........."

"Now is NOT the time for your silly but adorable jokes, Mihi-ah!" Aeyoung snapped. "Let's split up and meet each other back at home! Haruhi, call us when you get home, okay?"

"HARUHI-AH!" "AEYOUNG-AH!" "MIHI-AH!"

"Oh ." Aeyoung hissed. "Go!"

We split into three different paths. I grimaced in actual fear when I heard the pounding steps behind me. "MIHI-AH! STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!" Junhyung bellowed. "YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!"

My breath caught in my throat. Junhyung could be scary when he wanted to be. I guess that was why he was in Beast. "I DON'T WANT TO STOP!"

I twisted into an alley way, hoping for a shortcut to lose him, but I groaned when I realized it was a dead end. "Oh man," I whined.

I turned around. Junhyung was standing at the entrance of the alleyway, his face twisted with fury.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Aeyoung ran and ran, not noticing where she was. She realized she was in a highway tunnel. The tunnel was very long and dark, no cars passing through.

"!" She swore. "JUST the perfect place to be when I'm running away from a would-be murderer!"

She gasped when she felt a hand tighten hard around her arm. "And that would be me, right?" Doojoon hissed.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Haruhi was slowing down. She was never a good athlete. She reached the park and, gasping for breath, collapsed to her knees on the grass.

She felt a person behind her, but didn't turn around. She knew who that would be.

She struggled to get up, but Yoseob said dangerously "If you try to run, I'll catch you."

Haruhi gulped. This was scary.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Ladies, a word of advice -- NEVER do anything that would look too compromising with another guy when you already are with Beast. ^_^ must be scary having Beast for your boyfriend.....ha ha......