Everything goes wrong

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"Hyunseung....." Junhyung's hands balled into shaking fists. "What. Did. You. Just. Do. To. My. Girlfriend?"

Hyunseung stared back at him coolly. "I kissed her."

"HELL you did!" Junhyung roared in fury. "YOU SON OF A ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! FRIENDS DON'T GO AFTER EACH OTHER'S GIRLFRIENDS!"

"Junhyung oppa, calm down!" I begged. "Oppa...."

"WHY DID YOU KISS HER, HUH?"

"Because I love her." Hyunseung said calmly.

Junhyung's eyes widened. "You............love her?"

"Ever since I was little and we were best friends  back in the country. I've loved her longer than you have, practically my whole life. I think I deserve to kiss her for that."

Junhyung closed his eyes, his whole body shaking. Suddenly ---

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed. Junhyung had rushed over and punched Hyunseung in the face. He was thrown backwards into the back of my closet.

Footsteps. Doojoon, Aeyoung, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Dongwoon burst in. "We heard something! What's going on?"

They took in what they saw in my bedroom. Hyunseung, a bruise swelling in his cheek, Junhyung in the act of punching someone, me staring fearfully behind them.

"What the --------"

Junhyung grabbed Hyunseung by the collar and punched him again. "YOU SON OF A !!!! YOU KISSED HER! MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

I didn't know what to do. Hyunseung -- my best friend, someone I had loved like a brother all those years ago, was slumped with his back to my closet, black and purple bruises on his face and a trickle of blood down his lips. Junhyung -- my sweet, kind, caring, beloved boyfriend who I loved and never felt for another boy before, punching him.

I ran over and grabbed Junhyung's arm before he coud punch Hyunseung again.

"LET GO!!!!!!!!!" He roared, so angry he was beyond reason.

"No!" I cried. "Oppa, please, calm down!"

"LET GO OF ME, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!" He started struggling, trying to push me away so he could get Hyunseung.

"NO! Oppa, oppa please-------"

Junhyung shoved me, and I lost my grip. I fell backwards and crashed into my glass shelf. Objects tumbled down, some breaking. But that wasn't what everyone gasped about.

I felt dizzy, and I held up my arm shakily. It hurt.

A drop of blood fell to the ground. Then another. Then another. When the glass broke, it cut me -- not just cut me, but SLICED my arm from the wrist to the elbow. Blood began to drip non-stop. I felt dazed and in pain. "Ow......."

"OH MY GOD! Mihi-ah!" Aeyoung screamed, rushing to my side. "Oh god, oh GOD."

There was another loud BAM. Hyunseung, his face twisted into fury, had cracked Junhyung right across the jaw. "WHAT THE DID YOU DO?" He yelled. "YOU JUST HURT MIHI-AH! YOU JUST HURT YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I...........I.............." For once, Junhyung was at a loss for words.

I had never seen Hyunseung like that, and evidently so had the rest of Beast.

Hyunseung lunged for Junhyung again, but Doojoon grabbed his arm. "Hyunseung, stop it---"

It took the combined efforts of Dongwoon and Doojoon to stop Hyunseung from leaping at Junhyung, who was staring at my bleeding arm in shock.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Hyunseung howled, struggling to break free. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'RE ING DEAD! MIHI-AH IS HURT! YOU HURT HER! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR ING FAULT!!!"

"Stop it, now!" Aeyoung screamed, tears in her eyes, her own scar throbbing at the sight of the blood. "Mihi-ah needs to go to the hospital! This wound is really deep! She'll bleed to death, I'm serious!"

She'll bleed to death.

Bleed to death..........

To death........

All.

Your.

Fault.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

With a horrified and sickened expression on his face, Junhyung pushed past Yoseob and Kikwang and ran out the door.

"Mihi-ah! Hang on!" Aeyoung pleaded. "Don't just stand there! Somebody, call the ambulance, now!"

I was lying on the ground, staring at the colour of my own blood. I felt the world spinning, slowly turning to darkness. It got darker and darker and soon, I couldn't see or hear anything more.

Nothing was there.

Just me and the pain in my arm..........and in my heart.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Agh, I feel kind of sad that this is happening................

Poor Junhyung, I think he's traumatized now...........

And Hyunseung, wow............

Reading back, it's hard to believe I wrote something as weird as this LOL

I know I said I was going to update really slow to piss you off but I can't wait. It's just too exciting! :D

PS has anyone heard of that new Beast SBS Inkigayou? They're going to be filming various scenes from stuff like Harry Potter and Twilight and Inuyasha and stuff! IF IT WASN'T AN APRILS FOOLS JOKE, T'S GOING TO BE FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!