Beast's girl type

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Haha I had, like, three updates in less than an hour.....wahahaha....

REASON: It was supposed to be just one chapter, but I decided to divide it into three to add more suspense!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I noticed Haruhi was getting harassed by Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna whenever our backs were turned. I didn't want to rat out Kyrstal (that would be very mean), but I wanted to help Haruhi.

So I told Yoseob to watch over her.

One day, when Haruhi was by herself at her locker, Kyrstal stalked over to her. "Well, look who it is, the pink-headed freak." Sulli sneered.

Haruhi turned a light shade of pink herself. "L-leave me alone, Kyrstal." She stammered. "I never did anything to you."

Haruhi narrowed her eyes. "Yes, you did! You and your other freak friends are stealing OUR kingka boys! You think you are the coolest here, huh? Waltzing in and grabbing the idols we girls worked so hard to be with! You tell her, Luna!"

Luna glared at Haruhi and shoved her hard. She crashed into the wall and moaned in pain. "Yoseob oppa is MINE, !" She snarled. "You can't go around stealing another girl's man!"

"H-he's not YOUR man." Haruhi stammered. "And my friends aren't freaks."

"Oh, please." Krystal sneered. "Country mouse and scar-face? You girls are the freakiest es in the entire school. I don't know why guys as hot as Beast would like people like YOU. You girls are all freaks, and you deserve to go back to the freaky hellhole where you all crawl out from-----"

"That's. Enough."

They spun around to see Yoseob, looking murderous, glaring at them. "What the hell do you think you are, insulting Haruhi-ah, Mihi-ah, and Aeyoung-ah like that?"

Luna's face turned red. "It-it's THEIR fault!" She yelled. "Girls like us spend our entire high school LIVES turning into gorgeous, y women perfect for boys like you, then es like them come and take all that away! I've liked you a lot longer, Yoseob oppa It's not fair! Why do you like freaks like them? They aren't gorgeous, they aren't y, they're not even worth your sympathy!"

"Don't go ing to me about this "life isn't fair" crap." Yoseob snapped. "And who ever said we wanted girls who were "gorgeous" or "y"? And who said we were doing it out of sympathy?" Looking straight at Haruhi, he said, "We like girls who have character and personality. Girls with charisma. Girls who are........" he glared at them. "......NOTHING like you. THOSE are the kind of girls Beast likes."

Tears in their eyes, Krystal and her cohorts ran away.

"A-are you okay?" Yoseob asked, turning as pink as her hair when he helped her up. "I-I'm really sorry, I should have realized Kyrstal and her posse would jump on you as soon as you started hanging out with Beast. I-I....." He trailed off.

Haruhi smiled shyly and curled a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thank you, Yoseob oppa. You were really cool back there."

Yoesob looked stunned. "You..........called.........me..............oppa........"

"Um.....am I not allowed to?" Haruhi asked quickly.

A wide smile broke out on his face. "No no no no no no! It's fine! It's okay! It's perfect!" Turning around, he punched the air and mouthed out "YES!"

Haruhi giggled. "Thank you. You were like my knight in shining armour. Did you really mean what you said? About Beast liking girls with character and personality?" She blushed. "Girls who could.....you know.....have weird hair colours?"

Yoseob blushed too, suddenly getting shy. "Yeah....well.....um....that's what I loved------er, first noticed about you. Your hair colour. I-I-I....." he swallowed. "I like it."

Haruhi smiled, pleased, but she tried not to show it. "Really? I always thought I looked.....freaky.....with pink hair."

"No! I love your pink hair!" Yosoeb quickly said. "I mean, look at MY hair! It's blonde!"

Haruhi giggled. "I like your blonde hair, Yoseob oppa."

They stared at each other, smiling, for a few moments, when Yoseob turned a violent shade of blood-red and said "W-well, see you tomorrow, Haruhi-ah!" And ran away.

Haruhi stared after him, smiling blissfully. I giggled as I appeared from behind the corner of the hallway. "That was so cute! You really like him, Haruhi-ah!"

Haruhi blushed. "Mihi-ah! You were watching this whole time?"

"Of course. You should totally go out with Yoseob oppa!" I gushed. "He really, really likes you, Haruhi-ah!"

She laughed uncertainly. "No, guys like HIM wouldn't like girls like ME."

I put a gentle hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eye. "That's what I told myself about me and Junhyung oppa. And look at us now."

As if on cue, Junhyung appeared and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Mihi-ah! I missed you so much!"

I laughed and tried to disentangle myself from him, but he held on tight. "Oppa -- I -- can't -- breathe -- and -- I'm -- trying -- to -- talk -- to -- Haruhi-- ah!"

The rest of Beast apepared, laughing. "Lovebirds," Kikwang teased.

"So, did Yoseob ask you out yet, Haruhi?" Aeyoung asked.

Haruhi turned red. "What? N-no! Why would he?"

She rolled her eyes. "Just make sure you say yes, okay? Don't make the mistake I almost did."

"What was your mistake?"

Aeyoung smiled sadly. "I thought I wasn't good enough for him. I almost rejected Doojoon because of that. Don't make the same mistake. Yoseob really likes you, more than you know. You better not break his heart."

Doojoon hugged Aeyoung tightly. "Also, it will drive you crazy! It took me forever to convince Aeyoung-ah to be my girlfriend, and I almost died from it!" He planted a kiss on Aeyoung's scar, and she turned red and squirmed uncomfortably.

Haruhi laughed shyly. "I've always wondered what was the type of girls Beast liked."

"We like girls who are different." Hyunseung said in thought. "Girls who are sweet and kind, girls who have quirky characters and interesting personalities. Girls who are................intriguing."

"I guess I'm not any of those." I said, pouting.

Junhyung pinched my cheeks. "So cute~~~~~. You are the most intriguing of all, baby!" I beamed at him, and he kissed me in response.

Dongwoon, who was eating from a bag of chips, grimaced. "Ugh, don't do that while I'm eating."

"Then shut up and eat, doofus." Junhyung suggested, kissing me again.

"Just you wait," Aeyoung snickered. "Soon you'll be as lovey-dovey with Yoseob as Junhyung is with Mihi-ah."

"We're lovey-dovey, aren't we, Aeyoung-ah?" Doojoon asked. Aeyoung turned red again, her scar flaring. "Don't say weird things."

Doojoon laughed and kissed her.

Haruhi smiled. *When I heard them talk about Beast's girl type, I felt so hopeful. I'm definitely different, right? I hope I can become the type of girl Yoseob oppa would love.....................*