What? They're DATING?!!!

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

When I woke up and opened my eyes, I found myself staring face-to-face with a sleeping Junhyung.

My eyes opened wide. He was.....there was no words to describe it, but.....beautiful. The sunlight streaming from the windows lighted up the sides of his face. His face was relaxed into a pleasant, peaceful sleep. His mouth was slightly open as he breathed in and out deeply. I reached out with a light hand and grazed my fingers around his plump and full lips.

As I traced it, his hand shot out from underneath the covers and caught my wrist. I gasped in surprise as he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Mihi, baby." He said, rolling over so he was on top of me. I squealed. "Junhyung oppa, you're too heavy!"

He laughed. "That's my girl for you. Saying the weirdest things at the most important times." He leaned in and kissed me deeply. I melted at the touch of his lips.

He pulled away but kissed me again, once, twice, three times. Finally, he rolled away again and got out of my bed. "It's time for school."

"Junhyung oppa...." I hesitated. ".....wouldn't your parents be worried that you were gone all night?"

His smile dropped from his face, and his face turned cold and hard. "I don't have parents."

"O-oh." I didn't want to see him look so upset, so I quickly threw my arms around his chest and hugged him tightly. I smiled sweetly as I looked up at him. "Oppa, what do you want for breakfast?"

It worked. He smiled at me again, his expression as soft as melted butter. *My girlfriend is so cute.* "I dunno, I usually don't eat breakfast."

"That's a bad habit! You can't study in the mornings if you're hungry!" I scolded. "I know, I'll make you waffles!"

He watched me make the waffles. "Where's the whipped cream?" I muttered. I found it on the very top pantry shelf. I reached up and grunted, but I couldn't get it.

There was a sudden movement. Junhyung wrapped his arm around my waist with one hand, the other reached out to grab the whipped cream easily for me. "Here, baby. If you need any help, just ask me."

I smiled at him. "Thank you, oppa."

I put whipped cream on both of our waffles and also put on fresh raspberries. I handed a plate to him. "Here, eat up!"

He hesitated and took the first bite. I glanced up anxiously at him through my eyelashes. "I-is it alright?"

He swallowed and smiled. "It's the best breakfast I've ever had. It's been a long time, well, in forever, since I've had a homecooked meal."

I was happy about that, then I glanced at the time. "Oppa, hurry! We'll be late!"

I rushed over to grab my glasses that was still on the coffee table and grabbed my bag. Junhyung took his bag as well and followed me, holding hands. "You need to stop wearing those glasses."

"What? Why?" Upset, I reached out and touched my glasses. "Do I look uglier with them on?"

Junhyung smiled at me. "You're so cute when you're upset. No, of course not. You look beautiful no matter what you wear. It's just harder for me to kiss you and touch you when you have those covering your pretty little eyes."

I beamed at him. "You're such a sweet talker, oppa."

As we walked into the school, girls screamed -- first with delight, then with shock.

"Junhyung sshi!"

"Junhyung sshi, who's that?"

"Isn't that the mousey girl? The country mouse?"

"What's SHE doing with him?"

"Are they holding hands?"

Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna waltzed up. "Junghyun oppa," Kyrstal sang, pushing me away from him as she wrapped her arms around his. "I missed you so much! What are you doing with that mousey nerd?"

Junhyung shoved her away. "Well, I didn't miss you." He slung an arm over my shoulder and held me close to his side. "And if you call my girlfriend a mousey nerd again, I'll never forgive you."

There was gasps everywhere.

"GIRLFRIEND?"

"Did he just say GIRLFRIEND?"

"No way!"

I clutched his shirt slightly. "Oppa, I'm kind of embarassed," I mumbled, looking up at him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You're right, baby. Come on, I'll walk you to your locker." Holding hands, we walked down the hallways, people taking pictures with their cell phones or yelling in shock.

During math class, Junhyung sat very close to me. I had already learnt this lesson, and spent a couple minutes doodling happy little pictures on a sheet of paper. Junhyung watched me with interest.

"Who are they?" He asked, pointing to two little stick figures holding hands.

I smiled and pointed. "That is you, and that is me. See?" I quickly drew a heart around the stick figures. Junhyung smiled and drew a heart back.

We spent the rest of the lesson drawing hearts and suns and clouds on the paper.

At lunch time, I took my food and went over to sit in my usual seat by myself in the corner of the room, but Junhyung grabbed my arm. "Woah, where do you think you're going?"

"To eat."

He rolled his eyes. "What? You're not going to sit with your boyfriend?"

He half-dragged me into a table in the center of the room, where the five other boys of Beast (and the most popular boys in Seoul High) were already eating. He sat down and plunked me down next to him.

"Hey! This is my girlfriend, Park Mihi." He told them, glaring at them. "And if you dare , bully her, call her "mouse" or , or hit on her, I'll personally whip your asses."

They laughed. Doojoon, who was sitting across from me, winked at me. "Hey, Mihi ah. You already know me, right?"

I nodded, smiling sweetly. "Hello, Doojoon."

"You can call me oppa too." He said, flashing a smug smile at Junhyung. "After all, we've been friends MUCH LONGER than you've been with Junhyung." Junhyung glared at him.

The boy next to Doojoon leaned over and held out his hand. "Hi. I'm Lee Kikwang."

I smiled shyly and shook his hand. He grinned at me. He was very good looking. "So, are you seriously Junhyung's girl? I didn't know he could score such a cute one."

I flushed with pleasure at his compliment, and Junhyung threw a fork at him.

The boy sitting next to Kikwang also shook my hand. "I'm Jang Hyunseung." He said, smiling. He seemed much quiter than the others. "Nice to meet you."

A boy who was extremely tall leaned over and smiled. "Hi. I'm Son Dongwoon." I smiled at him and shook his hand too. "You're really tall. Do you drink lots of milk or something?"

They all burst into laughter. Junhyung yelped when the boy sitting next to him shoved his head down so he could lean over his body and smile at me. He was very cute, and had blonde hair. "Hi there, Mihi noona!" He chirped. "I'm Yang Yoseob! You're so cute, noona." He leaned over even more and kissed my cheek.

There was a loud commotion when Junhyung grabbed Yoseob and threw him into the table. "YOU BASTARD, YOSEOB! I'M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!!!" He roared.

"Oppa! It's okay! Calm down!" I pleaded. He ignored me. "OPPA!" I yelled angrily. Junhyung, who was about to punch Yoseob in the face, froze like a statue. Very slowly, he lowered his arm.

"Oppa, that wasn't very nice. Yoseob was just being friendly. You should apologize." I scolded. Junhyung made a face. "I don't want to--" "Oppa." I warned. "You could have hurt him, that was very mean of you." I continued berating him like that until he finally lowered his head in apology. Satisfied, I continued eating my meal.

The table exploded into laughter. "That was the first time I've ever seen Junhyung apologize!" Doojoon howled. "Wow, Junhyungie, where did all your bad boy-attitude go? Since when did you let yourself get yelled at by a girl?" Kikwang snickered.

Junhyung, who was bright red, snapped angrily at them. "Shut up! That was before I found a girl! Why don't you stop sleeping with those cheap- es and actually fall in love?"

"Oppa...." I said. He turned around. "WHAT?"

I held out a spoonful of food. "The kimchi rice is really good. Try some."

He paused, then hesitantly ate the food. I smiled sweetly. "ISn't it good, oppa?"

He nodded, slowly smiling back. "Yeah, it is good."

We took turns feeding each other while Beast watched in shock. "Yah," Dongwoon muttered to Hyunseung. "That's the first time I've ever seen hyung calm down so fast after getting worked up. If it was the normal Junhyung, he would have broken Yoseob's jaw first."

"Yeah. It's amazing how fast he changed." Hyunseung whispered back. "I mean, look at him."

I was patting his head like he was a puppy. "Good oppa." I crooned happily. "See? You're not so mad anymore, right? Just let Yoseob go. He's just a kid..."

"No he's not." Junhyung corrected, smiling under my touch. "He's older than Kikwang and Dongwoon. He's older than you, come to think of it."

"I-I....WHAT?" I yelped. "B-b-b-but he's just like a kid! A-and he called me noona!"

"He calls all the pretty girls noona." Doojoon snorted.

"But-but....."

"And Dongwoon is the youngest, the maknae of the group." Kikwang corrected.

"BUT HE'S SO TALL!!!!" I shrieked in surprise. "I'D NEVER THINK HE WAS THE MAKNAE!" I clapped my hands over my cheeks, my mouth open in a little "o".

Junhyung hugged me tightly. "Aigoo, my little baby is so cute~~~!" He yelled.

Over the lunch break, I quickly made friends with Beast. They were all so sweet and kind to me, I didn't know how they could ever be the feared "gangsters" everyone described them as. Dongwoon was incredibly pleased when he found out I was younger than him. "You have to call me oppa, too." He said happily.

"Yah, I'd just call you oppa even IF you weren't older." I giggled.

Junhyung looked extremely happy at me. Every so often, he'd make a huge smile that seemed to say "Isn't my girlfriend the cutest thing in the world?"

Kyrstal was giving me dagger glares all lunch break. Before I left for my next class, though, Doojoon placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, if those crazy fangirls give you a hard time, tell us." He said. "They'll have us to answer to." He grinned. "Have a good day, Mihi ah." He also pecked my cheek and, laughing maniacally, raced away before Junhyung could kill him.

"Damn bastard has it coming to him...." He growled angrily.

"He's just playing around, oppa, be nice." I warned. He glared at me. "Yah, guys are kissing you right in front of your boyfriend, and you don't even care?"

I shrugged. "They don't mean it, oppa. Don't hurt them." He glared at me, and I pouted back, and we began a strange competition of scary angriness vs aegyeo. It didn't take long before Junhyung relaxed and smiled. "Have a good day, baby."

He leaned in and kissed me. Girls screamed and fainted. Then he walked away.

I smiled. I wondered what life was going to be like now I had the school's biggest bad boy Junhyung as my boyfriend.