Valentines Day: Chocolates fit for a king

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

January came and went. It was February, and Valentines Day had arrived.

Girls screamed and swarmed Beast, shoving chocolates into their already full arms.

It was definitely rough for three boys in particular, who all handled it in a different way.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't accept anybody's chocolates!" Yoseob stammered, hiding behind Dongwoon so all their chocolates were pelted at him.

"Sorry, ladies. I'm already taken." Doojoon said grandly, charmingly refusing.

"GET THE AWAY FROM ME!" Junhyung yelled, pushing them aside and throwing away the chocolates they tried to force on him. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, DAMMIT!"

Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna tried to give them chocolates, but Beast refused flat-out. They still hadn't forgiven them for bullying all three of Beast's girls.

"Speaking of which, how come Mihi-ah hasn't given me any chocolate?" Junhyung asked, worried. He spotted me down the hall. "Mihi-ah! Baby!"

I waved. "Hi, oppa! Sorry, but I have to go!" I skipped off.

"Mihi----" Before Junhyung could catch up to me, girls swarmed him again. "OPPA, ACCEPT MY CHOCOLATES!" They all shrieked.

! I lost her! Junhyung thought.

************************************************************************************************************

It was like that all day long. Every time Junhyung got close to me, girls would surround him and try to give him chocolates, and he would lose the chance to ask her about his own chocolates.

At the end of the day, he was so depressed he didn't even try to escape the girls. He just let the chocolate bounce off his body.

He saw Doojoon down the hall. "Hey, man---" He saw the look on Doojoon's face. "Oh, man. Did Aeyoung not give you chocolate?"

Doojoon nodded, depressed, and scratched his head. "I don't get it. Every time I tried to talk to her, girls swarmed me. Does she not like me? Does she not consider me important?" His eyes bugged out in worry.

"Don't be stupid. They're our girlfriends." Junhyung said, but deep down he was worrying about the same thing.

Yoseob was just as worried as them. "Did Haruhi-ah give anyone chocolate? I don't think she did, I didn't see her give anybody any. Still, I wish she got me something, I mean........."

Hyunseung sighed. "Look, if you're so upset about this, let's go visit the girls now and ask them about it."

They all walked into the house, to the delicious smell of chocolate.

"what the....." Beast walked into the kitchen and their eyes bugged out. Chocolates of all sizes, shapes, and flavour was laid out on the table before them. Chocolate mousse, chocolate peanut butter, chocolate chips, chocolate strawberries, raspberry chocolate, blueberry chocolate, chocolate truffles, chocolate fondue, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake........................the list went on and on.

Standing in front of them was the smiling faces of Haruhi, Aeyoung, and I. "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" We cheered.

"what? But---but----how?" Beast was at a loss for words.

"We knew girls would be constantly swarming you." Aeyoung explained. "And if we gave you just any old chocolate, it would have been meaningless."

"We wanted to make something special, for all of you." Haruhi said.

I beamed at them. "So help yourself! It's a chocolate party!"

Beast immediately dug in. "Did you guys make ALL of this?" Dongwoon asked, his mouth stuffed with white chocolate bars.

We nodded. "Took us a long time. We were constantly going in and out of school baking them." Aeyoung said.

Junhyung smiled and kissed me. "I thought you weren't going to give me anything. I felt hurt."

I giggled. "You thought I would forget? Oppa, oppa, oppa. I'd NEVER forget a lover's most important and romantic date!" He laughed.

Doojoon was just as happy. "I thought you were being mean to me on purpose, driving me crazy by not giving me anything that symbolized your love for me."

Aeyoung blushed. "Of course I would. You're my boyfriend."

Doojoon smiled and leaned in to chocolate off of Aeyoung's lips.

"OH GAWD, HYUNG!!!!" Kikwang and Dongwoon complained. "NOT WHILE WE'RE EATING!"

"So shut up and eat," Doojoon snapped.

"Isn't this deja vu? I had a feeling this scenario happened before in an earlier chapter." Hyunseung wondered, munching on a caramal-filled chocolate ball.

"Yoseob oppa, have you tried these chocolate-coated strawberries? They're really good." Haruhi said, leaning in to grab one.

"Huh? No....not yet....."

"Here." She held out the strawberry and popped it into his mouth. Yoseob turned from a delicate shade of pink to blood red in the course of 2.5 seconds. Haruhi's fingers lightly grazed his lips, and it felt like he had been electrocuted.

Haruhi blushed and quickly removed her hand. "Is it good?"

"It is now." He replied, dazed.

I smiled, watching all the love around us.

"Here, baby." Junhyung gave me a chocolate-covered pocky stick. I smiled and popped one end into my mouth. I leaned up, peering at him, smiling.

He smiled back and bit off the other end of the pocky stick, his lips so close to mine they touched.

This truly was the sweetest and most romantic day of the year.