If you love her.........

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

HYUNSEUNG'S POV:

I finally found him. He was standing on the side of a bridge. It was dead at night right now, and no cars were passing by. He was alone, staring at the inky dark waters underneath him.

He heard a roar, and he looked up in surprise to see me jump off the motorcycle before it even came to a full stop. I ran over to him.

"Get the away from there, Junhyung! I know what you were thinking!"

Junhyung's face twisted in anger. He grabbed my collar and raised his fist. I flinched slightly, but stared back at him.

His face fell, and his fist trembled. He released me and turned back to stare at the waters.

"I hurt her. I hurt Mihi-ah. I hurt my baby. Why should I bother living any more?"

This time, it was my turn to punch him. I grabbed his shoulder, spun him around, and socked him in the face. I made sure to grab on to his jacket collar, though, so he didn't fall into the river.

I punched him again. Blood dripped from a cut on his cheek where I broke the skin. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" I roared angrily. "MIHI-AH ISN'T DEAD, OKAY? SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL, WAITING FOR YOU!"

"I hurt her!" He moaned, a tear sliding down his face. "She was the most important thing in the world to me, and I ruined it. I destroyed my world. What's the point of living?"

I punched him one more time, in the stomach. "Listen to me!" I hissed. "I loved her, way longer than you ever have. And I love her more than you do, because I am willing to step aside and let her be with the person she belongs to, and that is you. But if you're going to act like a pathetic, whiny jackass and about not living, then I will take her."

"Then take her," he whispered. "Take her and be happy. There's no point for me anymore."

I let go of him, and he slumped to the ground. "I won't, and I never will try. She doesn't love me. Not that way. She loves you."

He looked up at me, not quite seeing me through his pain-filled, blank eyes. I turned over and stared at the water in place of Junhyung.

"I wish lots of things. I wish I had never left the countryside, because then I would have confessed my feelings to her, and she might have even accepted, and we would both be happy. I wish SHE could be the one crying and mumbling my name when she slept. But she won't, and she never will."

I turned back to him, my eyes swimming with water. I blinked furiously. I wasn't going to cry.

"I was a fool to try and take her from you. She loves nobody else but you, Junhyung. Being with you is what makes her happy, is what makes her smile. Do you think she would ever smile again if you kill yourself?"

He looked at me for the first time, REALLY looked at me, and realized what I was saying.

"If you really love her, you wouldn't be contemplating throwing yourself off a bridge. You would be running your over to the hospital right now with me and plead forgiveness from her."

I held out my hand. "You are her true love, and nothing will ever replace that. So get your off the ground and get on my ing motorcycle, and go beg your off."

Finally, I saw a smile play on the corners of Junhyung's lips. He grasped my hand, and I pulled him up. "Let's go." He said, slapping my back. He crawled onto the motorcycle behind me as we sped back to the hospital.

"To be honest, that was the first time I ever heard you scream or talk so much." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I advised him. "Before you REALLY go off a bridge."

We reached the hospital. We ran back to the room. Kikwang looked at us in shock. "Hyungs! What----"

"Nothing happened." I said. "How's Mihi-ah?"

"She woke up." Yosoeb said, appearing beside Kikwang. "She looks really upset though, she won't stop crying."

"Stay here for a second," I told Junhyung, which was easy enough for him to obey, since Kikwang and Yosoeb immediately started barrelling him with questions. I lurched into the room.

Tears dripped like glass pearls from Mihi's beautiful eyes. Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Aeyoung looked up.

"Hyunseung oppa...." she gasped in surprise.

I bent down and placed an arm on her shoulder. "Mihi-ah, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I really did love you, but I know now that you cannot love me. Someone else is in your heart. But thank you, thank you for always being there for me and supporting me."

"Seungie....." she whispered, tears falling down her cheeks. "Seungie, where's oppa? Where is he.....?"

"Mihi-ah."

She looked up to see Junhyung, standing at the doorway. He probably looked a mess, with his bruised face and bleeding cheek, but when he saw her, his face lit up, and when you looked at him, there was no way you could call that man a mess. He looked healed, whole........perfect.

"Junhyung oppa....." She whispered.

I grabbed Doojoon by the arm and dragged him outside with Aeyoung and Dongwoon. "Come on, get out."

"What? Why?" Aeyoung protested. "That jerk was the one that hurt her!"

"Let them sort it out." I said, smiling as I closed the door. "Go get something to eat."

"Easier done than said," Yoseob said happily, rushing to the vending machines.

Everyone followed, even Aeyoung.

I smiled as I peeked through the window and saw Junhyung take Mihi's hand. I knew things were going to work out between them. Minnie wasn't the type to hold grudges.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

MIHI'S POV:

"Junhyung oppa, I......" I started crying again, and I clutched his hand tightly, afraid he would let go. "Oppa, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss......uh.....uh......" I couldn't speak any more, my sobs were hacking at my throat.

He my hair and pulled me in for a hug. "Ssssh, ssssh. It's okay, baby. If anything, I should be the one apologizing. It was all my fault you got hurt."

"Oppa, it was never your fault." I sobbed, shaking. "O-o...oppa....."

"Yes, it was. I was the one that pushed you and hurt you." He took my arm. I winced from the pain. He thought it was the phsyical pain and immediately softened his touch until it was practically feather-light, but it wasn't that kind of pain. It was the pain in my heart.

Was he angry at me? Did he hate me for kissing Hyunseung? What if his next touch was the last? The thought of not being able to hug him again, to kiss him again, made more tears fall. How could I be so stupid, destroying my first and only relationship by kissing another boy? I was disgusted with myself.

He examined my scar. "I guess all of Beast's girls have scars now," He mused.

I felt a slight hope in my heart. He said "Beast's girls". Did that mean.................

My heart jumped out of my chest when he raised my arm and kissed my wrist, at the spot where the scar started. It was like falling in love with him all over again. Every single touch, every time his eyes met mine, even just looking at him, it was enough to make my breath come up short and for me to tremble slightly. I felt so nervous and scared. What if I did something wrong, and I would lose him forever?

"Mihi-ah, will you please forgive me? For doing this disgusting, horrible thing to you?" He whispered, his lips still on my wrist.

"O-of course." I gasped, losing my memory. His lips were sending tingles down my spine and it was hard to remember how to breathe. "I-I've already forgiven you, oppa. There's nothing to be sorry about. If anything, I should be----"

He raised an arm, curled his hand behind my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss.

It felt like it had been years since I felt his soft, warm, safe lips against mine. I closed my eyes. It was sweeter than anything I ever remembered. Was his kisses always like that, or did I forget after all the excitement today?

When he pulled away, he whispered "I love you, Mihi-ah, and I always will. I love you so much I could die. You are my world to me."

"I-I love you too, oppa." I said, dazed. "Even more than you think."

He smirked. "From now on, I'll be keeping an EXTRA-close eye on you. No boy will ever touch those precious lips of yours........." his finger grazed my lips, and I trembled. "............except for me."

I smiled shyly. "I.......I'd like that."

He pulled me in for another sweet kiss.

****************************************************************************************************************************