DBSK

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

I stumbled backwards a bit. I didn't like the way this Jaejoong person looked at me. "Um....P-Park Mihi....."

"What a pretty name." He said, smiling. The other four boys watched me with interest.

"U-um, I-I better get going....." I stuttered, turning around and scrambling away. However, Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and yanked me backwards. I yelped and stumbled, falling right into his arms.

"Going so soon?" He smirked. "That's not very nice. Let me introduce you to my friends. That's Park Yoochun, Jang Yunho, Kim Junsu, and Shim Changmin."

Two of their names sparked in my mind. Where have I heard their names before?

I gasped.

".....DBSK gang....."

"........abandoned warehouse near SM College....."

"....saw Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin....."

OMIGOD. It was DBSK.

I struggled to get out of Jaejoong's grasp. "I'm very sorry but I have to go now I'm very late!" I babbled. They just laughed.

"Awww, what a cutie." Changmin pinched one of my cheeks. "I haven't seen such a good-looking girl in a long time."

"Yeah, this girl is a level up from those girls in Japan." Yunho snickered.

Junsu grinned. "What should we do with her Jaejoong?"

"Now, now, don't scare the lady." Jaejoong said grandly. "How about we all go and get to know each other?"

I twisted around, unable to break free of his grip.

"I don't need to know you!" I snapped. "I already know you belong to the gang DBSK and you're after Junhyung oppa and Beast and Teen Top......." my voice trailed away when I realized what I had just said.

"Junhyung......."oppa"?" Yoochun asked curiously, placing his fingers under my chin and pushing upwards so I was forced to look at them in the eye. "Interesting choice of words. Could you....possibly be.....his girl?"

"N--n-n-n-no, well, I-I-I...." I couldn't think of anything to say. They chuckled darkly.

"Well, aren't we lucky." Jaejoong crowed. "We pick up a pretty girl, to find she's Yong Junhyung's girlfriend?"

"Now we definitely can't let her go." Changmin said gleefully.

I shivered. What was I going to do? "Let me go!" I squeaked. They just laughed and closed in. I closed my eyes in fright. Someone help me!

"Let her go. She's not your toy to play with."

My eyes snapped wide open. That voice..............belonged to.....................

Kim Jonghyun stepped into the light of the streetlight.

Jaejoong's eyes narrowed. "Kim Jonghyun from SHINee. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing that really concerns you." Taemin said calmly, stepping beside him. "However, we're here for the girl."

Yunho smirked. "Too bad, we found her first."

Minho raised an eyebrow. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. But it's not worth it fighting for her right now. Trust me -- you'll need your strength later on."

Key smirked. "Why don't you back off, just this once, and let the pretty little lady come with us."

Glowering and snarling at them, Jaejoong finally released me, and I ran to SHINee's side.

"Hmph. We'll come back for her later, SHINee." Junsu said.

"Don't misunderstand." Yoochun smirked. "We aren't backing off, we're just tired because of the plane flight."

They disappeared into the darkness.

"Ooooh, that was scary...." I gasped. I looked up. "Thank you for helping me."

"Pfft, whatever." Jonghyun snorted. "Now follow us."

"What? Why?" Helpless, I had no choice to follow.

"Which house is yours?" Onew asked.

"Why?" I was immediately on my guard.

Onew sighed and rolled his eyes. "So we can take you home."

"Oh. R-right." I pointed, and they walked back into the house with me.

"Baby! I was so worried, and---" Junhyung's frantic words cut off short when he saw the company behind me. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Oppa, stop!" I said quickly. "They helped me! They saved me from DBSK!"

"WHAT?" His eyes grew huge. I quickly told the story.

"Why did you help her?" Yoseob asked them. They just shrugged.

"I called them." CAP said. "They're in danger of being wiped out by DBSK too, so I thought it's good if we made an alliance."

"What? You mean, we're on the same side?" Doojoon yelped.

"Look, we're not too thrilled about this either." Jonghyun snarled, sounding annoyed.

"Calm down, you guys." L. Joe said. "This is just a temporary alliance. I know you guys had some troubles in the past, but you gotta put that aside." He looked straight at Junhyung. "The fate of your friends, family....and girlfriend.....depends on it."

Junhyung glared at them but just wrapped an arm around my waist.

And so, thus began the uneasy and fragile truce between Beast and SHINee.......