Increasing Problems

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

One Saturday morning, I woke up in my bedroom with a strange feeling that something was wrong.

Well, it wasn't because five other girls were packed in the room with me.

Since there was about 31+ people now sleeping in my house, we needed to find a way to make room. Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yoona were sleeping in my room. From what I knew, Aeyoung was sharing her room with Haruhi and the rest of Girls Generation. The boys were just sleeping everywhere.

But today, something happened. I could feel it.

Something bad.

I got out of bed and gently crossed the room trying not to step on anybody's fingers. Finally,  reached the hallway, and I was able to walk downstairs to make myself breakfast.

When I got down, I realized SHINee and Beast was already up, crowded around the kitchen table. They all looked up when I entered, and their faces were grim.

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. "What happened?"

"DBSK has once again evened up the odds." Jonghyun said tightly. "Infinite and f(x) joined their side."

"Well, Infinite was a lost cause." Junhyung muttered. "We fought with them too much. Too much hostiity. But why did f(x) join? I thought they wouldn't even bother fighting."

Jonghyun and Junhyung shared a worried glance. There was no more tension between these two gangs anymore. They were all in the same boat now.

"Yeah, usually f(x) remains neutral and doesn't bother with the fighting." Taemin said, frowning. "Dongwoon, you've met f(x) before, right?"

Everyone turned in shock to look at Dongwoon, who shrugged. "I met them in passing." He said calmly. "From what I know, Victoria, Amber, Krystal, Luna, and Sulli are easily persuaded by bribes. DBSK may have bribed them to join their side, saying there was a benefit from it."

"So that adds another 12 members to DBSK's group......" Onew muttered. "That makes it 30-on-31. Once again, they've got the advantage."

"Unless our numbers our much higher than DBSK's, we'll never get a chance to win." Hyunseung explained to me.

"We need to find more groups." Doojoon said, standing up. His face was fierce and determined, and for the first time I could see why Beast made him their leader.

"Listen, guys. This is perfectly clear. We don't know when they will attack us and how, but what we do know is that this is a race -- a race to see how many gangs can we get to join us before they join DBSK. We need to double our efforts. ZE:A is coming tomorrow, and if we're lucky, 2ne1 might join us. To be on the safe side, get 4minute and KARA on the phone too."

"Do you think MBLAQ will come?" Yoseob asked, reaching for his cell phone.

"From what I heard, they were in a small fishing village off the coast somewhere. But they may have returned." Minho said.

Although it was all turning into a horrible mess, and I felt so scared for everyone, I couldn't help but feel happy. SHINee and Beast was working together, without even a nasty comment. They finally became allies.

I smiled at that, and when Junhyung saw me smile, he smiled too, and walked over to put an arm around me and hug me tightly.

Whatever happened, I knew I was never going to lose this. This one bit of happiness I had.

Friends and love. I'll never, ever lose this.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Ha ha, thank you so much for all your comments on my new story!

I think if I start these stories, I'll write Hyunseung's Find My Voice tragedy first......

As for having no Junhyung fic, that's because it's basically THIS one....but maybe I'll make another bad boy-concept fic for him again........

If I start on Find My Voice, I'll let you guys know, okay? :)

Thank you for always reading and supporting my fics, I love you guys!

WAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS (I still can't get over it)

A/N Edit: Woah, I just realized I included f(x) in this story............twice!

LOL if you even remember that far back, Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna were the three evil Queenkas of Cube High, yet they reappear here as part of an evil female gang..............

OK JUST PRETEND THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, OKAY???!!! LOL

Actually, I just watched Chu. Amber is so damn cool :)