New addition to our group......Yoseob's CRUSH?

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"Wow, guess they've forgiven each other, huh?" Dongwoon said in surprise when I was finally let out of the hospital and went back to school.

We were being extra lovey-dovey, holding hands tightly and hugging. Every now and then, Junhyung would kiss me. Girls glared at me with dagger-eyes.

"Yeah, if anything, the whole incident strengthened their relationship even more." Kikwang snickered.

Doojoon, his arm around Aeyoung turned to Hyunseung. "Hey, are you upset?"

Hyunseung smiled. "No, why would I be?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Well, from what I heard, you.....uh....."

"Yes, I do love Mihi-ah." He said, smiling even wider when I poked Junhyung's nose and fed him a spoonful of my kimchi rice. "That's why I'm not upset. Just seeing her smile is enough for me to be happy as well."

Dongwoon grinned and slapped his back. "Good job, hyung! You'll find another girl one day, right?"

Hyunseung laughed quietly. "It'll be hard to find anybody as perfect as Mihi-ah, but someday I will."

"Just make sure she has a scar, so she keeps the tradition." Doojoon said. Aeyoung laughed and pinched his cheek. "What do you mean, tradition?" She snickered, scratching at her own scar.

"You've been really quiet ever since lunch started, Yoseob." Kikwang said to the blonde boy, who was staring in another direction. "What do you keep on looking at?"

Yosoeb quickly turned his head. "Nothing!" He muttered, but he still fixed his eyes on the table he was staring at.

Kikwang followed his gaze. Yoseob was staring at a pretty, shy-looking girl who had soft bubble-gum pink hair. "Woah, who's SHE?"

I pulled away from Junhyung to peer over at the pink-haired girl. "Oh, her? She's Sohma Haruhi, a Japanese transfer student. She's the new girl in my class that just arrived today. She's really nice. Why?"

Yosoeb turned as pink as Haruhi's hair and mumbled something that sounded like "Why is her hair pink?"

"She said it's because her mother was a chemical scientist and apparently some colour-changing chemical fell on her head when she was five. It didn't affect her health, but it changed her hair completely pink."

Yosoeb mumbled "I see,"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure that's the ONLY reason why you were staring at her, Yoseobie." Kikwang teased. Yoseob turned redder. "Shut up."

"Woah, hyung has a crush?" Dongwoon said in amazement.

"Finally," Junhyung rolled his eyes. "You've only been WHINING about getting a girlfriend for the past TWO MONTHS."

"Want me to invite her over here?" I asked.

Yoseob's eyes grew huge. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--------"

I jumped up and called out "Haruhi-ah! Come sit with us!"

Haruhi, who had been sitting alone in the now-dubbed "new/weird kids" table by herself, brightened up, and she took her tray and sat down next to me.

"Hello, Mihi-ah." She said shyly.

"Why were you sitting alone?" I asked her.

She shrugged, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Nobody else seems to like me, because of my hair color."

"Well, that's not very nice." I said, pouting. "From now on, you can sit with us, okay?"

She smiled softly. "I'd.....like that."

"Okay, let's have an introduction, since you've only been here for one day. This is my boyfriend, Yong Junhyung -- my best friend, Kim Aeyoung -- her boyfriend Yoon Doojoon -- that's Lee Kikwang -- Son Dongwoon -- my OTHER best friend Jang Hyunseung --" he flashed me a smile " -- and --" I bit back a giggle, " -- Yang Yoseob."

Yoseob turned pink and mumbled something to Haruhi that might have been a "hello".

She seemed to understand. She smiled and said shyly, "Hello, Yoseob."

He mumbled something else.

The lunch bell rang. "We better get going for class." I said. "Come on, Haruhi-ah!"

"O-okay!" She bowed quickly. "Thank you for letting me eat lunch with you." She waved. "Goodbye, Yoseob."

Yoseob turned bright red.

When she left, he turned to Beast. "Isn't she the cutest thing in the world?" He gasped, his eyes bright and sparkling.

"Well, one thing's for sure, hyung." Kikwang snickered. "When you guys have babies, they're gonna have the weirdest hair colours in the world."

Yoseob touched his own blonde strands of hair and turned red again.