Danger and Rescue

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

After work that day, Aeyoung, Haruhi and I walked out of the mall.

"Brr, it's chilly." I complained, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Yeah. We should get home." Aeyoung shivered.

"Aren't we supposed to wait for someone to come pick us up?" Haruhi asked.

"Don't worry about it. We'll just keep to busy streets." Aeyoung said breezily, waving her hand. "Come on! I'm starving."

We walked down the streets. Indeed, there were lots of people still out, and we felt better, safer.

That is, until a raindrop fell on my forehead.

"Huh? Oh NO!" We squealed, covering our heads and running for cover when storm clouds rolled in and torrents of rain started to fall on us.

"Eeeek!" We shrieked. "We need to hide somewhere until the rain passes!"

"There!" Aeyoung pointed to an old, abandoned-looking building next to a school. It was big, but worn-down. A rusty sign on the wall said in fading letters " ARE OU E"

"What does that say?" Haruhi asked, peering at the letters.

"Who cares? Just get in!" Aeyoung snapped, opening the door and shoving us inside. It was dark in there.

"Whew! It's dry in here!" She sighed happily. Haruhi wrung out her hair.

"What's up, Mihi-ah?" Aeyoung asked. I looked pale, and I was trembling.

"Um.....Aeyoung-ah....did we happen to pass by a school on the way here?" I asked faintly.

She looked puzzled. "Yeah. SM College is right next to this."

"I-I-I think I know what the letters said." I said weakly. "It said "WAREHOUSE"."

"What? Then do you mean-----OH!" Aeyoung's eyes grew huge. She glanced at the open door. "COME ON! We have to go! Oh !"

We ran back to the door, but at the last second, it closed on us.

A dim light flickered on, and we stared at the partly-shadowed handsome face of Shim Changmin, who grinned at us.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked, running his thumb over his bottom lip slowly. "I think you should stay a while longer. Don't you think they should stay, hyungs?"

We heard footsteps behind us, and we turned around to see four other handsome boys smirking at us.

"Well well well, look who came back to see us." Yunho chuckled, winking at me. "Missed us, honey?"

"Um.....we-we don't want to be any trouble, so we'll just go now...." I stammered.

Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side, wrapping an arm around my waist tightly.

"Really? But you don't want that pretty face of yours to get wet, sweetheart." He said smoothly, running a hand across my wet cheek. I flinched. "Why not stay with your Jaejoong oppa?"

Yoochun smirked at the other two girls. "You two are soaked through. Why don't you take off your clothes?"

"Like !" Aeyoung spat.

He laughed. "Oooh, feisty, woman. I like that." He winked at her. "I don't even mind that little scar on your pretty face, honey. Why not be my girl?"

"Screw you! I have Doojoon!" She snarled. "And Haruhi-ah is taken too!"

Haruhi blushed but didn't object.

"Aw, really?" Junsu pouted. "I kinda like her. She's interesting." He Haruhi's hair, and she shivered and edged away. "Is that your real hair colour, darling?"

"P-please leave us alone!" I stuttered, trying to edge away from Jaejoong. "J-Junhyung oppa will come looking for me if we're any later, so......"

Jaejoong pushed me against the wall. "Really? And what are the odds he'll think you're HERE?" He smirked, leaning in so close I could feel his breath on my lips. "Such a shame......letting a pretty girl like you walk away from me......" He cocked his head to one side, smiling seductively. "Don't you want to be my girl?"

I shook my head quickly. "I-I'm happy being with Junhyung oppa, thank you very much!"

He chuckled, his nose skimming my jawline. I shivered and turned my head away. He was too strong to escape from. "Well, that may be true. You belong to Yong Junhyung. However......Junhyung isn't here, is he?" He smirked, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "In fact, none of Beast is. I think it wouldn't hurt if we have a little bit of fun with Beast's girls."

Yoochun laughed and grabbed Aeyoung's wrist, and Junsu pushed himself against Haruhi. "Screw you! Get away from me!" Aeyoung yelled, trying to kick him. He just laughed again and caught her other wrist. Haruhi whimpered with fright and tried to run away, but Junsu and Changmin surrounded her.

"S-stop...." I begged weakly. Jaejoong looked me in the eyes and smirked. "We're DBSK. We never stop." He leaned in, eyes closed. I whimpered and tried to turn my head and------

Before our lips could connect, the door burst open.

"What have we here?" A cool voice mused.

Jaejoong swore. "G-Dragon! What are you doing here?"

"I could say the same for you, Jaejoong." Big Bang walked in to the warehouse. TOP smirked. "Come, come, is it really necessary to start a fight? Hand us the ladies, please."

Yunho growled. "Fine." Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin reluctantly released Aeyoung and Haruhi, who ran over to Big Bang's side. Taeyang gently pushed them behind him for protection.

"Jaejoong." Yunho said. Jaejoong didn't let me go. He glared dagger-eyes at Big Bang.

"Jaejoong." Yunho pressed. "You want to start a battle with one of the legendary four?"

Swearing, Jaejoong released me. I tripped and stumbled my way to G-Dragon, who pushed me behind him. Daesung and Seungri caught me before I could fall and shielded me from them.

"We're going to leave now." G-Dragon said calmly. "And I suggest you do not bother these ladies again. Otherwise, you'll have us to answer to."

Yoochun sneered. "I wonder if you'll be so calm once you know we have Super Junior on our backs."

TOP smirked. "And I wonder if you'll be so cocky once you know we have Beast, SHINee, Teen Top, and Girls Generation on our backs."

For once, DBSK's arrogant smirks slipped and fell. Girls Generation was bad enough, but to have three other major gangs as allies? This was a problem, even for DBSK and Super Junior. The numbers were uneven now: 31-on-18 was bad.

Big Bang led you guys home. "Thank you so much." I gasped weakly. "Whew, I was so scared!"

"No problem. Girls Generation arrived today, and Beast was busy making deals with them, so we volunteered to take you girls home." Seungri said cheerfully.

Girls Generation consisted of nine very pretty woman, including...............

I gasped. "Yoona?"

Yoona, the woman that took care of Beast's injuries after their fight with SHINee, smiled at me. "Hello there, Mihi-ah! What trouble you cause!"

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I don't participate in gang work anymore, ever since I've become a doctor." Yoona said easily. "But since this is an emergency, and I owe Girls Generation, I agreed to go back in action just this once."

Tiffany smiled at me. "This girl is adorable! Junhyung is so lucky!" She pinched my cheeks.

The girls were very sweet and nice, I was skeptical about them being one of the legendary four.

"Unnies are all so pretty and kind, how are they gang members?" I asked in confusion.

"Aigoo, she's so cute!" Yuri giggled. "Never underestimate looks." Seohyun said, laughing.

"It's true." Hyunseung muttered. I noticed Beast was trying to sit as far away from them as possible, and they looked horrified.

"What's wrong?"

Taeyeon giggled. "Oh, those silly boys. They're still scared of us?"

"What did unnies do to oppas?" I asked.

"Oh, they tried to pick a fight with us a while ago, and they got horrifically beat up for it." Sunny said breezily.

"Ever since then, they've been scared to death of us." Sooyoung said.

"Oh come on, that was a long time ago. Relax, we're allies now." Jessica said to them kindly. When she took a step towards them, they all shuffled away quickly.

Aeyoung, Haruhi, and I burst out laughing.

"Shut up," Dongwoon mumbled. All of Beast's faces were red.

"I didn't think my oppa was so scared of girls." I giggled, poking Junhyung. He blushed and grabbed me and started tickling me.

Aeyoung shook her head in mock disappointment. "I'm so disappointed in my boyfriend, Doojoon. I thought you were fearless." Doojoon mumbled something and buried his blushing head into his arms.

"I-it's not like that!" Yoseob hastily said to Haruhi. "I-I'm not scared! Not at all!"

"Then what if I do this?" Hyoyeon said, patting his head. He shivered under her touch, screamed, and ran to go hide behind Kikwang.

I sighed. Everyone was sleeping in my house since all meetings were held in here. It was getting very crowded.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Haha, Beast is scared of Girls Generation!