Yoseob + Haruhi (YOSEOB'S POV)

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"Please.....no....." I moaned as I ran my heart out down the hallways. "God damn you, Kim Junsu....wait til I get my hands on you......."

If he did anything to Haruhi, I swear to god, I will ing kill him. Screw my 'cute' attitude -- I'll go total Godzilla-crazy-beserk- on him if even a hair on Haruhi's pink head was harmed.

I opened doors at random, kicking them open so hard they practically ripped off its hinges. Finally, I kicked open a door to see Junsu and Haruhi in a big, empty room. Junsu looked amused. "Oh? Come to see the show?"

I realized -- I almost threw up -- that Haruhi's shirt was halfway ed.

"YOU SON OF A !!!!" I howled, launching myself at him. "WHAT THE WERE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HER?"

Junsu dodged out of the way and punched me in the stomach. Gasping for breath, I kicked him in the chest in response.

Junsu, panting a little, smirked at me. "Hmph, we're very alike, believe it or not. Good fighters, yet the 'cute' ones in our gang. Shame we can't get along."

"The minute you kidnapped and touched Haruhi-ah, we were NEVER going to 'get along', stop talking !" I growled dangerously.

"Why are you so intent on protecting her?" Junsu cocked his head to one side, acting puzzled. "From waht I remember, sweet little Haruhi-ah here isn't in a relationship. You're not her boyfriend, why bother?"

I looked straight into Haruhi's eyes. "Because I love her. Why else?"

Haruhi's eyes grew wide when I said that, and tears filled up in them.

"Awww, how sweet." Junsu sang. "Was that your confession? Because if it is --" he suddenly ran at me. "--it's a shame you'll never see her again."

He body-checked me and threw me into the wall, quickly grabbing my blonde hair and smashing my face into the floor.

I felt blood trickle out of my mouth and nose. I kicked him away from me, and he grunted, releasing his grip on my hair.

I spun around and kicked him in the face again.

"Like !" I snarled, punching his face. He grabbed my neck and choked me before I kicked him away.

Junsu suddenly reached into his pocket and pulled out a switchblade. I froze and hesitated, staring at the tiny, thin blade reflecting the light.

"Scared of something sharp, Beast?" He taunted. He moved closer to Haruhi. "What if I just cut some if her hair off......?"

I hurled myself at him. "DON'T YOU ING DARE!!!" I roared, kicking his hand. He gasped in pain and dropped the switchblade.

He shoved me, and I fell backwards. I pushed myself back up, and he grabbed the switchblade. I attacked him furiously, trying to make a grab for the blade, but he dodged out of the way and sliced downwards -- I felt a curious tingling pain on my arm.

I looked down in surprise as the sleeve of my white shirt slowly turned red and began to leak blood.

Junsu took advantage of my shock to kick me in the chest. I was hurled backwards, clutching my arm, hissing in pain.

"The next move I make with this blade........is going through your heart." He smirked triumphantly, raising the blade up high..............

I jumped up quickly, kicking him in the face. The blade was ripped from his hand, and when I grabbed it I snapped it in two.

"Son of a....." Junsu growled, crawling back to his feet.

"MY next move.......is going to your head." I said, twisting my body and kicking wit all my might -- my foot connected with the side of his head, clipped his temple........he collapsed to the ground with a grunt of pain.

Gasping, my head swimming from the searing pain in my arm, I ran to the quietly crying Haruhi. "Haruhi-ah!" I untied her, my hands shaking. I took off the tape. "Haruhi-ah!"

She hugged me suddenly, crying into my shoulder. I was so shocked I couldn't move.

"W-w-what kind of con-confession was that?" She hiccuped. "After a-all those weeks of w-waiting.....of ho-hoping......my confession is when you almost DIE?"

"Um.........sorry?" I asked, confused. I turned red when I digested her words. "Wait....y-you mean.....when you say 'waiting' and 'hoping'..........."

She released me, blushing hard. "I....I.....I love you, Yoseob oppa."

I felt time stop. I felt like I was being stung by a thousand bees and kissed by a thousand butterflies. I wasn't just floating on cloud nine, I was zooming around on cloud nine like I was in Grand Theft Auto.

She hid her face in her hands. "Oppa, you're embarassing me! S-say something!"

I gently removed her hands from her face, and placed my hands on either side of her cheeks. "Since it wasn't your perfect confession, how about this?" I whispered. "Lee Haruhi.......no, Sohma Haruhi..........I love you, and I always have. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I've loved no one else but you."

She blushed and smiled with pleasure, "I love you too, oppa." She whispered.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. Her lips were sweet as candy, and soft, and warm, and perfect.

After a long time, we broke apart.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." I confessed.

Her answering smile made me lean in to kiss her again.

*************************************************************************************************************************

OMFG, YOSEOB FINALLY CONFESSED LOL!!!

It's so sweet.....except for the fact that, you know, his arm is bleeding.........

I'll give y'all a few moments to spaz about this until I post up Junhyung's ultimate battle........