Doojoon + Aeyoung (DOOJOON'S POV)

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

I ran down the hall like my life depended on it. And it did. Because seriously, now that I really thought about it, I was just as hooked on my girlfriend as Junhyung was obsessed with Mihi. I couldn't live without Aeyoung. I couldn't.

Just the thought of never seeing her sarcastic smile again, of never being able to kiss her beautiful scar again, made my legs move faster.

I saw the heel of Yunho's shoe disappearing into a room, and I burst in, gasping.

I only had about half a second to check my surroundings -- a bare room with Aeyoung dumped in a corner of the room -- before something caught me right in the face. Something heavy and painful.

I was thrown backwards, dazed, blood running down my face from a deadly wound on my forehead..

I grimaced in pain and looked through blood-covered eyes. Yunho smirked, tossing a thick metal pipe in the air. "I obviously came prepared." He chuckled.

I staggered to my feet. "Give.....Aeyoung-ah......back....." I growled, stumbling slightly. Ow, . This really hurt. It wasn't like the battle back when Onew and I attacked each other with pipes -- this thing was thicker than my wrist, and it probably gave me a concussion for all I know.

"Ooooh, over-protective, aren't we?" Yunho sang, flipping the iron pipe upwards. He caught it in mid-air, swung it around, and hurled it at me.

I dodged out of the way, but my reflexes were still too slow, and it caught me in the ribcage. I gasped, my breath coming up short, dropping to my knees. I winced at the pain. That son of a broke my rib.

Yunho walked up slowly to me. "Once I deal with you, I'm going to have fun with your little girlfriend over there." He taunted, pushing me further over the edge.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt her -- much. It's hard to come across decent toys, even though she does have that ugly scar----"

"Shut. The. . UP." I snarled, grabbing the iron pipe and cracking it across Yunho's face. He slammed into the wall opposite and coughed up blood. "The are you doing?" He snarled.

I grabbed him by the collar, shoved him into the wall again, and punched his face. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ANY PART OF AEYOUNG-AH UGLY!!!!" I yelled in fury, kicking him in the stomach. "SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, IN EVERY WAY!"

Aeyoung watched me, eyes filling with tears.

Yunho caught my wrist before I could land another blow on him, and flipped me in the air. I landed back on my feet in time to dodge his punch. "Hmph. The leader of DBSK and the leader of Beast." Yunho smirked. "Let's see who's better."

He kicked me out of the way, and lunged for the pipe. I socked him in the stomach and made a grab for it. Before my fingers could connect with the metal, Yunho grabbed me by the neck and threw me across the room.

Our fight went like this for about three more minutes -- sometimes I had the upper hand, sometimes it looked like Yunho would win. We continued attacking each other fiercely, each trying to get the pipe and deal the finishing blow.

Yunho rammed his fist into my forehead wound, and I buckled under the pain. That gave him time to kick me out of the way and run towards the pipe.

He grabbed the iron pipe and hurled it at me again, but this time I was ready. I caught it before it could hit me, and Yunho's eyes widened in shock.

"You wanna know why I will win?" I snarled.

I threw it back at him, and at that moment blood went in his eye, and he was temporarily blinded. He got it right in the middle of the head. Careening backwards, he fell to the ground. I had knocked him out.

"Because Beast is the best." I muttered.

I collapsed, gasping for breath, as my broken rib got the better of me. I half-crawled over to Aeyoung and untied her, removing the tape over . "Aeyoung-ah...."

Tears fell from her eyes. "You stupid bastard! I was so-so-so wo-worried....." She burst into sobs, throwing her arms around me. "Oh my god.....Doojoon.....you ing idiot......what's the matter with you....."

I chuckled. "I just saved your life, and all you do is call me names? I'm crushed."

She didn't laugh, but kept on crying. "Oh god.....oh god....."

"Sssh, it's okay, babe." I whispered, her hair. "Sssh....sssh.....don't cry." I kissed her scar. "It'll be alright, it's gonna be okay......."

She wrapped her arms around me tighter, still crying.

"Oh come on." I pouted. "Is this the same girl that almost broke my heart? Where's your usual MY-NAME-IS-AEYOUNG-AND--THE-WORLD attitude?"

Aeyoung finally cracked a smile and punched my shoulder. "I don't have THAT kind of attitude, idiot."

I rubbed my arm, weak after the attack. "Oh really, then what is your attitude?"

Her eyes softened. "MY-NAME-IS-AEYOUNG-AND-I-LOVE-MY-BOYFRIEND-MORE-THAN-ANYTHING attitude."

I laughed. "I like that attitude better. Now prove it."

Aeyoung smiled and leaned in to kiss my bloodied lips.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay, so I was planning on updating only, like, once a day or something, to drag on the suspense, but besides Find My Voice, I want to start my Doojoon-biased fic soon, so I need to finish this up quickly. LOL expect a new chapter after this one in, let's say........a few minutes?