Relationship part 1: Mihi + Junhyung (Mihi's POV)

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

I waited anxiously in the house for Junhyung. He and the rest of Beast was off fighting Teen Top. I knew L. Joe was their best fighter, and he often gave Junhyung a hard time.

Junhyung opened the door and staggered in, a cut on his forehead and bruises all over his face. "!" He growled. "That bastard Niel, jumping me from behind when Yoseob wasn't looking!"

He sat down heavily on the couch, wincing. I ran over and started treating his wounds. He hissed between his teeth. ", that hurts......"

My hands trembled, and he looked up in shock to see tears falling down my cheeks. "What? Mihi-ah? What's wrong? Baby?"

He held me to his chest and I started sobbing. "Why do you always fight, oppa?" I sobbed. "You always get so hurt. I hate it. I hate seeing you in pain. It....it hurts me too."

Junhyung's eyes softened as he pulled me in tighter. "I'm sorry, baby." He whispered, kissing the top of my head. "It's a hazard being part of a gang, but since I'm Beast's best fighter, I can't back out now. But I'll try to not get hurt, so you won't get hurt too."

I smiled sweetly at him. "You're the best, oppa."

He took off my glasses and placed them on the table. He my face before leaning in to kiss me. I closed my eyes. His lips were so warm and soft. I kissed him back.

He smiled at me mischieviously, then pounced on top of me. "Oppa!" I squealed when he kissed my neck. "S-stop, that tickles!"

"You're so innocent." He chuckled. "I know what can make you feel better, baby. How about you and I.....?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I squirmed away. "No!"

He pouted. "What? You don't like your boyfriend, Mihi-ah? You don't want to be with him?"

I pouted back. "Don't guilt me into doing..... with you!"

"Still spelling out the word? Just say it: ."

"No!"

" ." He chanted, laughing when I pulled a pillow over my red face.

"Hey, baby. Okay, I'm sorry. Take the pillow away." I didn't move. He frowned.

"Mihi-ah, take away the pillow."

I moved it aside and gasped. His face was this close to mine. He kissed me deeply.

"Mihi-ah, how long have we been dating?" He whispered.

"Um......a month? Two months?" I stammered.

"Can I try something?"

He leaned in, and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

This time, when he kissed me, he slid his tongue into my mouth.

I opened my eyes and gasped, but I didn't pull away. It felt.......nice. It wasn't gross, or rough, or hard, like I thought it was going to be. Junhyung was gentle and slow. He was obviously making an effort not to go too fast for me.

After a while, he pulled away, judging my reaction. I grabbed the pillow and buried my face in it again. He laughed. "Did I embarass you?"

I mumbled into the pillow some muffled words. He was clearly enjoying himself. "Did you like it?"

I mumbled something else.

"I'll take that as a "yes", then." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, pillow and all. I laughed and wriggled the pillow out of his arms so I could hug him properly back.

"I love you, Mihi-ah. Forever and ever." He said to me, my hair.

I smiled and rested my head against his chest. "And I'll love you twice as long, oppa."