Guess who's back?

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"Are they together now?" Hyunseung asked me, his face twisted with confusion.

"Yup," I said, smiling happily.

None of us knew what happened yesterday, but the next day at school, Doojoon and Aeyoung were a couple. I was so happy and proud of Aeyoung I could have died. Doojoon was such a sweetheart -- carrying her books, helping her put on and take off her jacket, feeding her at lunch, holding her hand.....of course, all the girls screamed in horror, shock, and anger. That was two boys from Beast that was taken -- the mousey girl and the scar-face girl.

"You're really happy for them." Junhyung said affectionately. I beamed sweetly at him. "Yup."

It was lunchtime, and Doojoon kissed her before going to get her lunch. I liked how he kissed her -- he first kissed the scar on her cheek before kissing her lips.

"Congratulations, Aeyoung-ah!" I squealed, bouncing up and down, as soon as Doojoon was waiting in line.

Aeyoung blushed, and triedn ot to look too happy. "What? It's not like we're engaged or anything. We're just dating."

"No, that's a huge thing." Kikwang said. "Hyung used to say he'll never like a girl, but I think he started changing after Mihi-ah came along. He saw how happy Junhyung was, and....well.....he wanted to be happy like that too."

"So it's all thanks to you." Aeyoung pointed out to me. I blushed. "I didn't do anything."

"You did EVERYTHING, baby." Junhyung said, giving me an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh!" Yoseob whined. "I want to have a girlfriend who I can kiss too! I'm so jealous!"

***********************************************************************************************************************

That day after school, Aeyoung and I decided to go shopping. Giggling, we ran off. Soon, we got lost.

"Aaaargh, Mihi-ah!" Aeyoung yelled in exasperation. "I TOLD you it was a right turn, not a left!"

"But I was so sure it was left." I said, blinking my eyes innocently.

She sighed. "Come on, I think that's a shortcut...." She took my hand and we walked into an alleyway.

Big mistake.

"Look who's here," a voice hissed from the darkness. I yelped and jumped back into Aeyoung. A very familiar boy stepped out of the shadows.

"K-Kim Jonghyun." I stuttered.

"I haven't seen you since your boyfriend saved the day, Mihi-ah." He said, smirking. I noticed he had purple bruises on his face, not quite healed yet.

Four more boys stepped out from everywhere, surrounding us. They all bore half-healed wounds. "Hey, cutie. Remember me?" Taemin winked. 

"Who are you?" Aeyoung snapped. "Are you SHINee?"

Onew smiled. "Ooh, you know who we are?" He looked her up and down. "Shame, what happened to that pretty little face of yours, sweetheart?"

Aeyoung blushed, her scar flaring. "Come on, let's go." She muttered.

Key grabbed her wrist. "Oh no, don't go. We just met." His smirk was clear even in the half-darkness. "Don't you want to hang out with us a little bit more, darling?"

" you!" She spat, struggling to break free.

Jonghyun slid his thumb over his bottom lip as he eyed me. "Well, I still can't get over how pretty you are, Mihi-ah. Ditch Junhyung and come be my girl."

I shivered. "N-no thank you. I'm happy with Junhyung oppa as it is."

He frowned. "No girl has ever rejected me."

"I believe I just did." I said firmly.

He looked shocked, then suddenly started laughing. "What an interesting girl you are. I like you even more now, Mihi-ah. How come Junhyung oppa is never around when you need him the most, hmmmm?" He slid an arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side. "I think we should all go out and have some fun."

I twisted away. "N-no thank you. Aeyoung-ah and I just want to go home---"

"Aeyoung?" Minho's eyes narrowed, then he smirked broadly. "Hey, Key...."

"What?" Key asked, still holding on to the struggling and swearing Aeyoung.

"....this scar-face is Doojoon's girl, isn't she?"

"What? HER?" Key hissed.

"Haven't you heard the rumours? Doojoon's got a girl, and apparently her name is Kim Aeyoung."

Taemin grinned. "What luck! Doojoon AND Junhyung's girls!"

Onew his lips. "Well, now we definitely can't let them go."

They began to close in. I whimpered in fright, when suddenly ---

"LET GO OF AEYOUNG YOU BASTARDS!!!"

Doojoon appeared, furious. Key quickly let go of Aeyoung, and she stumbled forward into his arms. "! Aeyoung-ah, are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" 

She shook her head.

Junhyung appeared, and I ran into his arms, relief and warmth spreading through me. "Oppa," I breathed.

"You ers." Junhyung hissed. "I thought you would have learned not to mess with Beast's girls after the lesson we taught you last time."

Jonghyun smirked. "Oh, we didn't forget." Junhyung took a step forwards menacingly, and he backed away smoothly, holding up his hands. "Sorry, we don't have any intention on fighting with you today. We still have wounds to heal." He winked at me. "See you soon, sweetie."

They disappeared into the shadows. "!" Junhyung swore. "I should have just pummelled them as soon as I got here!"

"No, oppa!" I begged. "You would have gotten hurt!"

He calmed down and just held me close, burying his face in my hair.

"How did you find us?" Aeyoung asked, blushing as Doojoon held her to his chest and kissed her.

"Well, Hyunseung had a sixth sense -- feeling you were in trouble. We didn't see you anywhere near the mall so we assumed -- correctly -- you got lost, so we patrolled the alleyways you would have gone through." He said, kissing her scar.

I shivered in Junhyung's embrace. I still remembered Jonghyun of SHINee's last words to me.

See you soon.............