The Picture

The Trip

 

 

After a good hour in the taxi cab, we finally arrived at our room. We're not staying at a hotel because it's really expensive. We ended up renting a room from this couple who usually rents out to vacationers. Her name is Kang Yoobin. Her husbands name is Kang Hodon. Very cute. 

 

"That was crazy, wasn't it?" 

"Yeah, it was... I'm really sorry about the camera though. I'll figure a way to buy it so I won't cut into our vacation money."

"Don't worry. Just upload the picture to our laptop and let's find out who the mystery man is. Although, all our pictures we took from my birthday last week is still on the camera," I grimaced. 

"ANYWAYS," Ash began, "let's see who the guy is. Kinda wished we paid more attention to Ming. God knows how obsessed she is about Korea. He could have been Korea's #1 bachelor." 

I took Ash's phone and removed the SD card. Hooked it up to the my laptop and uploaded the picture on my twitter.

I laughed.

"Ash, look at it. Do you see his face? It looks like he was posing with me!"

In the picture, I was leaning into the crowd of girls and threw a peace sign. He leaned in closer to me, as it seemed, and threw a peace sign as well.

"Wow, maybe you caught his attention. Just upload it and see what they would say. I'm assuming Ming would know who he since he's famous."

"We'll find out soon enough. I'm dead - I need to sleep." I crawled into bed, set the alarm at 7pm and knocked out. Ash followed right after.

FEW HOURS LATER...

The alarm blared a weird chirping noise.

"Well, that works." I reached over and turned off the alarm.

I got up and headed to the computer to check if anyone updated me on who the guy was.

"WHOA!" I got about 20 mentions on twitter because of that picture. Each one says it's Taeyang? Taeyang. OH! Taeyang. I remember my friend showed me his music video.

"ASH!! I know who the guy is! He sang Wedding Dress!"

Ash is still under the covers refusing to listen.

"ASH! I know you're awake. His name is Taeyang." I'm googling pictures of him and I am beyond satisfied with what I found. "Good Lord does he have a body."

I'm reading up about him. Wow, he's my age. And he's in a group called Big Bang? He released his single recently and is now hooking back up with his group to work on their album. They just came back from LA. Was he on our plane flight? 

"What'd you find out?" Ash murmured walking towards me. "Is he famous?"

"Yeah, I guess he is. He's in one of the biggest boybands in Korea. I really liked that Wedding Dress song he sang. MAN! I was so close to him."

"And what were you going to do? swoon him with your good looks and seduce him to this room?"

I glared at her.

"MAG, seriously? Those girls looked like they would kill you if you touched him. You do remember what happened to your camera?"

I continued to glare. I don't know what I'd do. But I was so close to him... why I becoming all possessed? 

"Well, atleast I could have tried and taken the picture WITH him - like physically next to him. He has a six pack. I could have grazed it innocently."

Now Ash is glaring at me.

"Let's get ready and head out. Please?"