35 - 10 days left

The Trip

Taeyang's POV - Mnet Countdown Comeback Stage

"Hyung," Maknae said.

"Yeah," I replied while getting my make-up done. I'm looking at him through the mirror. "What?"

"They're here!" He squealed. I smiled acknowledging the news. He clapped his hands together and he's still smiling. "Whoa.." He walked closer to the mirror. He leaned in. "Look at this handsome devil right here." He leaned back, putting his hand on his chest, and looked at me. He nodded his head and gave me a thumbs up. He patted my shoulder and walked away. During that whole thing, I just amused him.

I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket. There's a message. "Huh.." I expressed. I didn't feel it vibrate.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy. How's my superstar doing? I'm here. I'm hearing a shirt with your face on it. =P - Mag

I laughed to myself. During my performance, I guess I'll be looking that.

I miss you. I'm nervous and excited. Cheer for me! I wanna be able to hear and see you. ^^ - Taeyang

"Young-bae," the noona started distracting me from my texting. I put my phone away. "Costume, okay?"

We're gonna be on in less than 30 minutes.

---

Mag's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE HERE!!!!!" Ash yelled while gripping my hand. "WE'RE WATCHING BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She started hopping up and down.

I joined her evenutally. We pushed ourselves through the crowd.. trying to get towards the front. I noticed everyone had these lightsticks. I pouted since Ash and I were the only ones without one. Also, there's so many girls wearing Taeyang shirts - the ones with his face on it. I sighed, "Ash, how is he going to know it's me?" I pointed at the matching girls.

She shrugged. "He'll see you. Just keep staring at him." She smiled and joined everyone cheering.

Finally, two MCs came out. Boy and girl - both very cute. They started talking.

"ANNEYONG HASEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They said together. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I understand.

"Mag, what are they saying?!?!" She asked while tapping my shoulder. "What are they talking about?"

"I don't know. I think they are greeting us?"

Ash's tap became harder. "How do you know? What else are they saying? Are they coming on yet?"

I pushed her hand off my shoulder. "I don't know. I don't speak Korean." I stuck my tongue out at her. She pouted and continued staring at the MCs. I don't know how to feel about this. I can't even picture him like that. He's so.. normal, you know?

"Oh my God. I can't believe we're watching Big Bang!" She squealed. Same here. I can't believe it as well. Taeyang and Victory are going to be on stage. It's hard to believe that the guys we've been with are the guys who are going to be on stage. The lights dimmed. "Oh my God. They're coming on!" She grabbed my hands and started jumping. I jumped with her. It finally hit. The boys are performing. The music started. The lights shined on them. And I see Taeyang.

"There's Taeyang!" I yelled pointing at him. But my focus wasn't on him. It turned to Jiyong and Top. "Wowwww." I trailed off realizing how y they are. Jiyong seemed feminine especially with his clothing, but his charisma on stage is amazing. Even Top. I always thought his voice was rather y, but when he raps.. it's ier. Taeyang started dancing. He's so flawless. He kept twirling too. He's so cute.

"YEAH!!!!!" Ash yelled when it was Victory's part. "AHHHH!!!!" She's raised her hands in the air waving it. I started laughing. She's cute. What a good girl - cheering for him like that.

Then it was Taeyang. I couldn't believe my reaction. "OMG!!!! TAEYANG!!!" I screamed jumping with the beat. I started singing along and copied the dance move.

We acted like those fangirls for the rest of the performance. Jiyong had a spotlight on him for a bit. He smashed his guitar. Taeyang ended up removing the bomber jacket. I can't believe how much ier he got. After the song, the MCs came out again. I felt a vibrate in my purse. I checked my phone. I got a text message.

Hey, it's Teddy. Young-bae and Ri wants you to go to the entrance. Someone is going to get you.

"Who's Teddy?" I said. Ash finally paid attention to me.

"Huh?"

"Did you get a text message?"

Ash checked her phone. Turns out she did. "Who's Teddy?"

I shrugged. "Should we go?"

She nodded. We fought against the crowd to leave. My heart started racing. Why am I so nervous? I met those boys a few weeks ago. And they seem so regular. After watching, I feel like I should be asking them for autographs and pictures. It's like they are two different people. Young-Bae and Taeyang. I call him Taeyang, but I don't know the person on stage. Someone with that much talent, charisma, charm. He's Young-bae. The normal, everyday guy. I've watched videos of him performing.. I mean, he's one hell of a performer. Always giving his all. But he's so dorky and cute. How is he two different people? I felt my palm sweat.

"Mag, you ok?" She chuckled. "Why do you look so serious???"

I shook my head. "I just can't believe that those are the guys we've been seeing the past few weeks."

"I know, but who cares. They're still the same."

"Yeah, but I'm so nervous now. Look, my cheeks are turning red." I touched my cheeks.

"Whyyy are you still nervous?? He's still Taeyang you know," she nudge me with her shoulder. "He's still the same guy."

I started walking slower to the front. I feel so shyyy. That superstar has been the guy I've been with. "Ughhhh. Fine." I started wiping the sweat on my pants.

When we finally reached the front, we saw 2 security guards.

---

Taeyang's POV

"YEAHHHH babyyyy!!" screamed Jiyong. "We did amazing!!!" he highfived everyone, but when he got to me - he stared. "Great Job," he yelled in my ear when he hugged me. He slapped my back pretty hard. I started laughing. I don't know if it was my heart, but the pounding in our chest was so strong.

We performed after 2 years.. 2 years and 3 months to be exact. The feeling is amazing. Everyone together in one room with adrenaline pumping through our veins. Hearing the crowd cheer our names. Nothing compares to that. We all congratulated everyone that participated in the performance. And you could see in their eyes that we cant believe it's finally over.

Then, our door opened. And I see someone that Ive been anticipating to see. My lips pressed. The members froze.
The room suddenly got tense.

Yuri.

...

"You guys did amazing!!" she yelled walking towards us with open arms. "it's one of the best performances yet!" she said with open arms. She was eyeing me as Jiyong approached her.

"Yuri!" he said giving her a hug. "Thank you for coming!"

Everyone else, but me, followed Jiyongs example. She finally walked up to me.

"Young-bae.." she grazed my arm. "You were amazing." she pressed her lips and leaned down for a hug.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Oh no.. Mag is gonna be in here. The door opened and in comes 2 security guards. Everyone was facing the door this time and Mag and Ash walked in.

"Oh. They can't be in here," Yuri said defensively.

The security guard looked puzzled. "I'm sorry, but are these not the girls you asked me to get from the entrance?"

Mag and Ash looked frightened since the security guards held them back.

"You shouldn't talk when you don't know what's going on," I whispered to her as I got up. "They are with us. Thank you." I bowed to the guards as they left.

When I faced the room again, everyone became quiet. The room had so much tension. Mag and Ash kept their distance from me. I think they know who she is.

"Hey," I called out putting my arms around Mag. She hugged me back softly. I whispered into her ear, "I miss you." She pulled away avoiding my eyes.

"Heyyyyyy!" Ash blurted out trying to ease the situation. Maknae got up heading towards her. "Congratulations!" she said out loud in her high pitched voice.

Yuri just stood there staring at Mag and I. Everyone greeted them while they were congratulating. Finally, Yuri walked up to Mag and introduced herself. The smile on her face was unbearable. I felt like smacking her. Her annoyance is like Kyle. Constantly popping up everywhere.

"It's good to finally meet you," Yuri said backing up a little. She was examining us.

Mag smiled. "Excuse me," Mag said bowing away from Yuri. She walked towards Daesung and sat next to him.

Yuri never took her eyes off Mag. She's thinking about something. "Well," she began. She crossed her arms, "I should be going. I'm performing in an hour." She bowed and walked out the room.

I let out a breath, thankful the situation is overwith. I finally made my way to sit next to Mag. 

Everyone started talking among themselves - avoiding what happened earlier.

"Hey," I kissed her forehead. "Sorry about that."

She shrugged. She pouted her lips.

"What's wrong?" I leaned towards the front of her.

"I didn't expect that when I came into the room." She sighed. "I wanted to give you a big hug and kiss." She laughed. "But we can do that tonight." She looked at me and smiled.

No matter what happens, I'm happy when she's with me.