27

The Trip

"Excuse," I tapped the cab drivers shoulder, "can you take us to the back, please?"

The cab driver nodded and continued driving. Ash and I ducked our heads down hoping Kyle can't see us.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I let out.

"The do I know. He's crazy!" Ash said back. "I think I should text Vic and Tae about this." She grabbed her phone texting them.

"Here?" The cab driver asked.

I peeked through the window trying not to expose too much of my face and saw that we are at the back alley of the house. "Yes. Thank you."

We got out of the cab and tiptoed through the back of the of the house. We had to go through the owners kitchen, living room, and stuff, but they weren't home so it was okay. We finally reached our door. 

"Do you think he's still outside?" I asked Ash when I opened the door.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I really don't care. As long as he doesn't come in." She laughed.

"Oh My God!" I yelled - smiling widely. "What are you doing here?" I ran to my bed jumping on him.

"To surprise you," Taeyang said hugging me, "You miss me?"

I nodded while kissing him. "Are you here by yourself?"

"Really? Is Vic here?" Ash asked coming closer to the bed. "Is he?" Her hands or clasped together tightly.  

"No," Taeyang responded, "I'm sorry. He's at a radio show. Him, Top, and Jiyong." He sat up adjusting his sweater.

"You look so tired," I said staring at him, "when did you get here?"

"AHHH!" Ash screamed while in the bathroom, "WHAT THE HELL?!" 

SMACK!.... UGHH!

"ASH?!" I called out getting up, "Is Victory here?" I whispered at Taeyang.

He nodded smiling. "He was hiding in the bathroom."

I rolled my eyes. "You guys could have given her a heartattack." 

Ash and Vic got out of the bathroom. Ash was carrying Vic since she hit him at that spot again. "That's what he gets," she laughed. She put him on the bed. "Babyyyy, I'm sorry." She started cuddling towards him. Considering the bed is somewhat small, she was basically pushing us off slowly.

"I think we should move," I tugged on Taeyang's shoulder. "We can lay right here on the floor."

He laid on his stomach, stretching his body out. "I really missed you," he turned to face me. I laid right next to him cuddling with his arm. 

I stuck my lips out, "I missed you too. It's been 2 full days."

We just laid there, staring at each other WHILE ignoring the giggling coming from the bed.

"What do you think they're doing up there?" Taeyang asked while hugging me closer to him. He grabbed a pillow from the side of the bed and placed it under his head.

"I don't want to know," I laughed. "OW!" I said after feeling a stuffed animal hit my head.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "You're adorable, you know that?" 

I started blushing and dug myself into his chest. He smelled like sweat. "You smell."

I felt his hands release me a bit. "I'm sorry." He looked at my apologeticly. 

"NO NO NO NO," I pulled him closer, "I like it."

"Are you sure?" He asked barely wrapping his arms around me, "I mean, I could go shower first. I brought extra clothes."

I tilted my head up looking at him, "really? you don't have to. i like you in any way you come." I said smiling. I reached to kiss his chin.

He smiled rubbing my back. He closed his eyes again and I felt his breathing getting deeper and slower. "Taeyangggg, don't fall asleep." I begged.

"I'm not, I'm just resting." His response was so low, I know he was going to fall asleep anyway.

I was just watching him, touching his face. I decided to tug the rim of his hood closer to me so his neck was at my lips.

"Mmmm." I whispered. 

"What are you doing?" Taeyang asked in a confused tone.

"I don't know," I replied. I really didn't. Well, I did. I just wanted to kiss him.

"Sure." He went back to trying to fall asleep. 

After a few more minutes, I planted a kiss on his neck.  

"You're cute," he said smiling. He kissed my forehead and took a deep breath of my hair. "You had Korean BBQ, huh?"

I pouted, "Yeah, you can smell it huh?"

He nodded, "It's reallly strong."

"Maybe I should shower..."

"NO NO NO NO," he mocked me, "I like you in any way you come." He rolled me partially on top of him. "I like you no matter way," He whispered grazing my hair. "You're so beautiful." He traced my lips, "when are you leaving?" His voice was tensed. His eyes were focused. His lips were stiff.

I kissed him. "Not anytime soon," I lied trying to deny the truth. I was leaning so close to him that I could feel him breathing on me. His hand is underneath my shirt, rubbing my back. I could feel something getting hard underneath my thigh. I laughed. "Already?"

He smiled and raised his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?" he asked innocently.

I bit my lips. 

All of a sudden, I heard a lot of chattering outside my door.

Taeyand and I faced the door. "Oh, the owners are home already."

Taeyand looked at me concerned, "should we leave?"

I shook my head, "No, they're really nice. They know we're dating some...," I paused avoiding his gaze, "Yeah, they're older and really kind." , did I say dating? 

"Dating?" He asked in a shocked tone. He smiled again.

I looked at him. I bit my lips. "Um," I started playing with the strings on his sweater, "dating someone?" I finally looked at him. I smiled awkwardly and I could feel my face burning red. 

"We're dating alright," He grazed my chin and kissed me.

The chattering outside got louder and I hear a new, familiar voice in the conversation. The doorknob of our room started twisting.

Taeyang and I looked at each other and sat up against the bed. Ash pushed Vic off the bed panicking.

"Was that really necessary?" Vic whispered as he got up. He joined Taeyang and I against the bed.

I grabbed my laptop off the computer and searched for something online.

The door opened and I see the last person I wanted to see.. Kyle.

---

"Mageret, your friend has been waiting for you outside for so long," Mrs. Kang said gesturing for Kyle to enter our room.

We all stood up and bowed greeting the Kangs.

My mouth dropped - are you ING kidding me? "Ohh, Kyle! Why didn't you call me?" I responded trying to hide the fact that I wanted to punch his guts out. I also wanted it to seem that I didn't leave him out there purposely.

Kyle kept smiling innocently. Bastard.

"Good thing Hodon saw him sitting outside," She said tapping her husbands shoulder, "I knew you girls were home since I heard so much commotion." She rested her hands and smiled. 

Taeyang walked up to Mrs. Kang and introduced himself - followed by Victory. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Kang. I'm Dong Young-Bae."

"Hi, I'm Lee Seung Hyun."

They talked a bit and I see Taeyang and Victory being friendly with Kyle. Mr. and Mrs. Kang left and shut the door.

Taeyang walked back and sat right next to me. Victory sat on the bed next to Ash. And there was Kyle... Resting against the wall facing us.

HOW. ING. AWKWARD.