33

The Trip

Yuri's POV

Oh, so that's who he's been with.

"Tiff!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" she replied from the bathroom.

"Have you seen the headlines?"

She ran from the bathroom. "No," she was panting, "what happened?"

I handed her the newspaper.

"Taeyang with a foreign ?" she was shocked. "What the hell?"

I nodded. "That's her." 

She rolled her eyes. "You know you pushed him away, right?"

I shrugged her off.

"You were too clingy," She said while walking away.

Whatever. Let's see who you really are.

---

5 days since the Radio Show - Taeyang's POV

Lights were flashing everywhere. I could barely see what's in front of me. I looked to the side. Mag wasn't with me. "MAG?!" I yelled out.

"Taeyang!" Someone yelled. "Taeyang! Over here!" Another person yelled.

Who the hell were these people? I shield myself from the light. "Taeyang, who is the foreigner? Who is Mag?" Someone asked while shoving a mic in front of me. I pushed it off trying to get through the crowd. I started panicking realizing that I'm surrounded by reporters. I started shoving them out of my way. I wanted to scream, but nothing could come out. Finally, someone grabbed my hand. They pulled me out of the crowd and shoved me in a cab.

"Thank you," I said softly. When I turned to see who my saviour was.... I felt my stomach churn.

It was Yuri.

I woke up - panting. Thank God it was a dream. What the hell was up with that dream? I sighed. I ran my hand through my hair - I was sweating. I looked over and I realized I was alone.. again. I grabbed my phone. No new messages. It was 1am. I miss her. I noticed the light outside was on. I got up and headed for the door.

Ji was sitting on the couch watching TV. Since the radio show, he hasn't spoken a word to me. He barely looks at me. When we got to YG's office, Ji was the one that got it the most. YG kept saying how disappointed he was with his leadership. I tried defending him since it was entirely my fault. I wanted to see them so I made the plans. It was my decision to go back and get there when Kyle was there. YG didn't see it that way. He said that Ji lacks the ability to control us. Maknae isn't talking to me either. YG forbid us to see them. Forbid. Everytime I step out of the house, we were ransacked with paparazzi. And with our performance in 2 days, he isn't risking anything.

Headlines everywhere are attacking me. The one that shocked me the most is "Taeyang is Anti-Korea". Are you kidding? I'm Korean. All because I said I like girls with western features. And there's a picture of me with a "foreign ." It amazes me how neitzens can exaggerate the smallest detail. No wonder I've been so all these years.

I decide to sit down next to Ji - not literally since he would get up and leave.

"So, I had a dream," I said under my breath hoping Ji would try and listen, "about Yuri." He shrugged his shoulders and got up to head to his room.

I held my breath. I really need someone to talk to. "Ji," I called out, "Please?" He stopped in the middle of his walk. He grabbed his neck. "I really need someone to talk to," my voice cracked a little.

He finally turned around, "What?" 

"I'm really sorry," I began. I ended up looking at my shoe and playing with my ring, "I really messed up." My voice became weak.

He sat next to me. I felt his glare penetrating my skin. I flinched. He grabbed my shoulder. I guess he can tell that I'm geniunely sorry. "You did." 

I chuckled at his answer. I kept playing with my ring. I finally peeked at him. "I really did." It was quiet for a few moments. I finally got the balls to say it. "Have you ever felt like this before?" 

I saw his reaction. He was confused. "About someone?" He asked.

I nodded. 

He chuckled and leaned back on the couch. "You already know." I saw him smirk. Yeah, I do know.

It was quiet again, but this time, he knew I had a lot on my mind. I mean, I do. I haven't seen or talk to Mag in 5 days. I text her here and there, but I haven't had time to really talk to her. I miss her. It's weird. I'm physically in pain. I miss her so damn much. How can you explain that? 

"You miss her a lot," Ji yong stated. He didn't ask. He knows I do.

I nodded. I miss seeing her face. Her smile. The way she laughed. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Argh." I took a deep breath and started focusing on my ring again. "It's been 5 days," I said under my breath.

"I know." Ji agreed. What? Why is he agreeing? I looked at him confused. Why did he say that? "You can tell you miss her, Young-bae." His tone of voice was so serious. "Everyone can."

I feel embarrassed. "Are you serious?" This person has been in my life for just 2 weeks. And she physically affected me this much? where everyone can notice it? What the hell is wrong with me? It's not like I love her. I mean, it's been 2 weeks. Who falls in love in 2 weeks? I scoffed.

"What's wrong?" Jiyong asked - this time he's concerned. He leaned in.

"I don't know," I responded. I really don't know. Why do I think so much? Do I love her? How can I love her? Am I infatuated? I keep thinking about her. All the time. She preoccupies my mind like a virus. My brain is working overload on her. I pinched the bridge of my nose. God, I miss her so much.

Ji was examining me. I could feel him staring at me still. "You care about her a lot, huh?"

He asked this time. Ji knows I do, why even ask? I nodded. "I do."

"Why are you questioning it then?" I was shocked at his question. Why am I questioning it? "Is it because of this situation we're in?" 

"Of course not," I blurted out. Ji was surprised at how quick I answered that. I was too. I mean, why would I? I'm protective over the girl I'm with. He touched her. He molested her. Mageret. The girl I care about. The girl I lo- wait, do I? Do I love her? I sighed. I leaned back. I started laughing a little. I'm so amazed at how I am right now. This is driving me crazy. How can I not see her? How can I not talk to her? "This is driving me crazy."

"Young-bae," he started, "you've been worrying YG and I for awhile already. You know that right?"

I was taken aback, "what? why?"

"You know why. The past few months, you haven't been yourself." He grabbed my shoulder and shook me a little. "You know what I mean." I know exactly what he meant. I hated how I was a few months ago. I was stressed, constantly working, pushing myself til I became bitter and cold. I barely talked to anybody - especially Ji. "When you came back from your vacation with Shaun, you were getting back to your old self. Then, you drifted back to how you were. Constantly working, recording, and going to the gym." He paused. "I hate to admit this, but Mag is bringing you back."

And that answered it. Ever since I laid eyes on her at the airport, I was drawn to her. I watched her walk away from us, but she ended up coming back. I was thankful that her camera fell. I had a piece of her. Then, when I saw her at the fanmeet, my heart was beating faster I felt like she could see it. I was thankful that God had her come. I was even more thankful when Maknae slipped his number in. Everything ended up in place. I laughed at that.

"It's because of her, huh?" Ji asked as he watched me suddenly smile.

I nodded. 

"Don't be stupid then," he said firmly, "we're gonna get through this. don't make the same mistake I did." He gave me a hug. "no matter what, she's really important to you. I'm glad she's in your life." 

I felt better. I leaned back on the couch and took my phone out. Should I call her?

"But, make sure the decisions you make isn't going to get us killed by the neitzens, alright?" Ji warned before shutting the door.

I laughed. I love Ji. 

RING! RING! RING!

She didn't answer. "Maybe she's asleep." I looked at the time. Yup, she is asleep. It's 2 already. I got up and headed to bed. I laid there, thinking about her. The way she smiled. I miss seeing it. The way her body felt against mine. I miss hugging her. I miss her. "I miss you so much," I whispered to myself.

"I miss you too."

I sat up. "Who is that?" I looked around my room. I know no one's in my room. I heard the door creak open. 

"Hey," she said back peeking her head in.

My heart started beating faster. I could feel my smile forming. She walked towards me and wrapped her arm around my neck. "I miss you," she whispered in my ear.

I looked at her dead in the eye. "You're here," I whispered resting my head on her chest. She ran her fingers through her hair. I can feel her heart beating. I ran my hand underneath her shirt. I wanted to feel her skin. Feel her warmth. 

She giggled. "Already?" She kissed my forehead. I hugged her tighter, smothering myself into her chest. "I missed you so much," she pulled my hair making me look at her. Her eyes told me everything. She leaned in for a kiss. It was so passionate, I didn't want to break it up. I held her tighter. She gripped me tighter. God, I missed her so much. We finally let go and I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around me. She bit her lips, tracing my lips. I couldn't help but stare at her eyes. Her eyes. I never noticed how chocolate they were.

"God, I missed you so much," I said under my breath. I didn't take my eyes off her. She's so beautiful. I ran my fingers over her cheeks. I wanted to be gentle, but my need for her wouldn't let me. I crushed her lips on mine. She gripped my hair, dug her nails into my skin I felt like I was going to bleed. I didn't care, She was there. She was with me. My hands were running up her back. I unbuckled her bra. She giggled hearing it. I smiled, but my eyes never left hers. I know she feels the bulge under her. I bit my lips when she looked down. When she looked up, I kissed her again and she unbuckled my pants. I took off her shirt. It didn't take us long to show how much we missed each other.

It didn't, but we kept showing each other until the sun came up.