23

The Trip

I sat down on his couch. I kept rubbing my palms on my jeans.. trying to get rid of the sweat. YG sat at his lounge chair as usually.

"What is this about, Young-bae?" He asked. His hand is rubbing his chin as he slouched on his chair.

"Hyung," My voice is becoming hoarsed. I cleared my throat. "Hyung, I did something that might.. will.. jeopardize our comeback." I couldn't face him. I quickly glanced at my shoes.

He took a deep breath, "What did you do?"

I was fidgeting with my fingers. "I, umm," I chuckled, "met up with Yuri last night." I took a quick glance at him and I saw his free hand clench the armrest of his chair. 

He leaned forward, clasping his hands together. He looked me straight in the eye. "What happened?"

I let him in on what happened between Mag and I. And why I decided to meet up with Yuri.

"You know we can't do anything about it right now, Young-bae," he said, "For the mean time, to protect us, Mageret and Ashley, Seungri and you have to stop dating them until Yuri's threat has blown over."

I stared at him with disbelief. Stop seeing Mag? After what we went through last night?

"Hyung.." I pleaded, "they are at our dorms right now."

His eyes jolted out.

"..Yuri wants to see me tonight as well." I said softly while I was adjusting my posture.

He turned towards his computer and started flickering through the internet.

"If they leave now, it's too risky," he began, "Yuri, or whoever is helping her, could be stalking you right now." He rubbed his eyes. "You can't see Yuri either. Tell her you have a schedule tonight."

"Yes, hyung," I bowed thankful he didn't chew his head off.

"Young-bae," he said as I was exiting the door, "don't be too stubborn next time."

I bowed and left.

---

I decided to call Ji as I was heading back to our dorm.

"Hello?"

"Ji, I just talked to him," I started, "He.."

"I know. I already talked to him," He stopped, "Mag and Ash are going home, but they're leaving in the middle of the night."

"Oh." I tried hiding my disappointment. I won't be able to see her until our comeback performance. 

"You know Maknae is really pissed off at you." He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I know. I should apologize to him." Yeah, I owe him something. 

"Talk to him."

I shut my phone. The past few days were so unnecessary. I'm such an idiot.

---

I finally got home. i walked it seeing Maknae and Ash cuddling on the couch watching TV. They both looked at me, but Ash was the only one to greet me.

"Hey Taeyang," she said while reaching her hand out, "How are you?"

"Good," I stood behind Maknae gripping his shoulders, "is it okay if I talked to Maknae for a bit?"

"Sure," she nudged him, "he wants to talk to you, please?"

Maknae got up and headed towards the elevator. I followed slowly. I hate seeing Maknae this angry. The situation is always the other way around. Us yelling at him for his mistakes. Us yelling at him for being too open. It's always us getting upset at him. When we got to Maknae's floor, we walked towards his room. When I shut the door, Maknae was just standing there facing the wall. 

"Maknae, I'm sorry."

He turned to face me - he shrugged his shoulders, "I just wished you take me seriously when I'm telling you things."

He walked up to me and leaned in pouting his lips. I pushed him back, "What the hell?" I shrieked.

He started laughing. "You owe me since I won't see Ash for the next couple of days." And headed out the door.

Stupid Maknae.