One Week

The Trip

 

Mag's POV

Everyday, Ash and I keep dodging everyone's questions about Korea. 

Ming, who lives for Kpop, already knows and keeps pushing for more info. Everyday she kept asking if it really was Taeyang I was with. That girl. 

And when she ask, I keep thinking about our last night together.

“Hey,” I whispered in his ear. His eyes are shut, but not all the way. I see him peeking at me. “I know we never really talked about this.” I cuddled up to him putting my arm on his stomach. “But,” why am I suddenly nervous? “What’s going to happen between us?” I finally felt a little relieved.

Now his answer is what I’m afraid of. I bit my lip, resting my head on his arm.

He rubbed my back and hugged me tighter. “I want to be with you.” He pushed me on top of him. The blanket I used to cover myself, fell. We both smiled and he pushed my hair behind my ear. “How can I love you and not want to be with you?” He asked. His voice became serious. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. His heart was beating faster. “I’ve never felt it like this before until I met you.” He sat up and placed his hand on my back. He kissed me deeper. “Despite what anyone says, I’ve been waiting for someone like you.”

It’s been a week and I’m going crazy over here. I haven’t seen him in 7 days. 7 days. It’s not like I can drive out there. I have to ing fly – fly 18 hours.

“Mag, sayang,” I looked at my door. My mom is walking in. “Sayang, don’t you have work soon?”

“Yeah. I’m getting ready.”

She walked in and hugged me shaking me back and forth. “Sayang, I missed you so much so much so much.” I shrugged her off.

My mom looks at me like a baby still – even though I’m 24, I’m still a 12 year old girl.

“I got to go.” I got up and headed out the door.

“Sayang,” she called out before I left the house. I turned around and she walked up to me. “Sayang, what happened to you there?” She rubbed my arm. I know my mom is probably going crazy since I haven’t said a word about it to her.

“Nothing, why?”

“Ever since you got back from Korea, I thought you’d be full of stories.” She smiled and placed her hand on my cheek. “You’ve been so distant when you got back. Sayang, what happened?” I finally looked her in the eyes. I can see that she’s scared. She probably thought I was rapped, drugged, or something.

I took a deep breath. Keep your composure, Mag. “Mom, I had so much fun in Korea. I’m just sad that it ended, okay.” I smiled and gave her a hug. “I love you. Mom.”

3rd day of work since I came back. I hate this reality.