19

The Trip

Taeyang & Seungri

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Yeah?" I yelled at the door. . Who wants to talk to me this time?

"Hyung?" the person spoke out.

I turned to face the door. It's maknae. 

"Hyung? Can I talk to you?"

I turned to face the ceiling and closed my eyes. I can hear Maknae making his way into my room. He sat on my computer chair.

"Hyung." 

I didn't respond.

"Well, I'm sorry about last night," Maknae began, "We didn't know Kyle was going to be there."

I continued to keep my face straight. Kyle and Mag are together - of course he was going to be there.

"You know, she really doesn't like him. She keeps trying to get ahold of you." He gulped.

I can feel him staring at me - hoping I'd respond.

"Hyung, please. Mag really likes you. Everytime we go out, I can see it in her eyes. She's wondering why you don't want to talk to her." I heard him get off the chair. He grabbed my shoulder. I flinched and opened my eyes. Maknae looked startled. He took a step back, "hyung, please. They didn't sleep with each other."

I closed my eyes again - ignoring everything Maknae said. I hear him take a deep breath and finally walked out the door.

Thank God. They didn't sleep with each other? Whatever. I still can't believe what I saw last night. Kyle - touching her, feeling her body. Holding her close. I bet she asked him to back off cuz I was there. I know she saw me.

Whatever. I need to sleep.

---

Seungri and Ash on the phone

"Hey beautiful," I said in a low voice, "I tried talking to Young-bae hyung.... he ignored me." I let out as my body crashed onto the bed. My stomach growled - it's lunchtime already.

"Mmm"

"I don't know if he'd want to talk to her again," I began, "how is she doing?"

"She's in the bathroom. She was crying earlier. He invited himself in last night and decided to crash here. Mag forced him out this morning."

"He slept over there...??" I whispered.

"Yeah, I don't know. I told him to leave last night, but he just laid on the floor and fell asleep."

"Wow."

"She wants to talk to him though. She's been wondering if there's anyway she can go over there....you know..."

"I don't know.... I've never seen him like this."

"I'll talk to you later. Mag just got out of the bathroom."

"Bye."

---

Taeyang alone in his room

VIBRATE

I rolled over to my side and grabbed my cell from the floor. I flipped it open - hmm, it's from Yuri.

Young-bae oppa~ Why didn't you tell me you got a new number?? Making me work harder. haha. When are we going to hang out again? I hope you haven't been ignoring me! )= - Yuri

Hmm. How did she get my new number? I tossed my phone back on the floor. I rolled on my back. "." I let out grabbing my hair. Maknae can't even imagine how I felt last night - walking into that bar. I admit, I missed her. I've only known her for over a week, and I missed her. It's stupid. "I'm an idiot." I whispered to myself.I shut my eyes even tighter. And instantly, I had flashbacks.of what happened last night. Walking into that bar was like a slap in the face. I felt embarrassed, betrayed, and stupid. I know she saw me. She was staring straight at me. "Stupid ," I said to myself. I rolled on my stomach staring at my wall. I can't believe Maknae even defended her. "Screw it." I grabbed my phone.

Yuri-sshi~ are you free tonight?

Two can play this game.