First time.

The Trip

 

 

this part... is... like rated R. bwahahahahahah. taeyang seems so innocent -and I always wanted to mess with that [=

 

I turned around when I heard him. And there he was. His lips were on mine. So soft and thick. Our mouths parted and he was controlling the muscles inside of me. One hand wrapped around my waist, the other behind my head/neck. As he pushed me closer, he bit my lower lip - it and pulling it til it hurt. My hands began undoing his shirt and when we needed a breather, he picked me up, rammed me against the wall and dropped me on the bed. 

He climbed on top of me taking off his tank he wore underneath. My fingers traced down his chocolate abs and grabbed onto his belt to pull him faster. My other hand, well, it went inside his boxers looking for his goods. He kissed me then bit me when I found it. I tugged it, feeling it harden. 

He lifted me and when he tried to kiss me, I pushed myself ontop. I lifted my dress - exposing my underwear. I grabbed his hand while staring him dead in the eyes. There was so much fire between us. I placed his finger in my mouth and it slowly.  His other hand grabbed my waist - making my dress go higher.

He pulled his finger away from me and looked at me.

"I've never been like this before," Taeyang sighed, "I just met you." He sat up staring at me - examining me. He rubbed the side of my face and pushed my hair behind my ear. He laughed. "I've always wanted to do that."

I smiled and tilted my head down. "We can stop, if you want." I bit my lips. I hope he doesn't. My hands were already unbuckling his belt.

"No." He caressed my shoulder. "I don't."

I kissed him - distracting him while ing his pants. I pushed him on his back and took off my dress. My hands trailed down his body and ended where his shaft was. I rubbed the tip while pulling it out. He put his hands behind his head shutting his eyes.

I put it in - slowly. 

We both moaned as it entered. It couldn't go in all the way. I grabbed his hands and placed it on my waist, pushing it in more.

"Ahh..." I cried. I felt it tear. My muscles tightened. I arched my back and began straddling it. I undid my bra. I grabbed my chest exerting the pain there. I went faster - arching my back more. I pushed it in making sure it cant get out.

He gritted his teeth. The bed began to creak.

"Take it slow." He said - gripping my waist tighter, pushing me down more.

"Ahhhhh....," I moaned. I got his hand and put it on my chest. He grabbed it - rubbing my s. His other hand went behind my neck pulling me closer to him. he forced his tongue inside my mouth. He flipped me over and pulled it out. 

He put it back in - harder than he has been doing.

I moaned - lifting my back and tightening my muscles again. 

I took a deep breath and looked at him. He's sweating. He pulled it out and started trailing his hand down my stomach. He smirked when he leaned down between my legs. I grabbed his hair, trying to pull him up. He resisted and a different part of him went inside of me. A warm, wet muscle digging deep inside. Biting, , everything in side.

I gripped his hair, the bed, anything within my reach. He was holding onto my thighs, spreading my folds wider so he can go deeper.

"Ooo.." I whimpered, "Taeyang..." I started breathing faster. 

 

 

----

 

so, this part.. i actually wrote first before i even started this whole story... i was trying to change how it could've went down, but i want mag and tae to have already so the of the story can happen. thank you soooooo much for enjoying it so far. drama is soon too come >.<

 

and i apologize if this is kinda stupid and out of placed. x]

 

i'm gonna be updating it soon tomorrow night. i only had 30 minutes to do this =[