16.

The Trip

 

I woke up seeing Ash right besides me. I stretched yawning in the process. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened it. "." My head is killing me. Hang over - figures. I slowly slide myself off the bed to find my feet touching something soft instead of the floor. I investigated with my feet.. it was poking at something squishy? I finally managed to open my eyes without giving me a bigger migrane. It was Kyle laying on the floor - completely knocked out.

I decided to tiptoe around him to go to the bathroom. I switched on the light. Dammit. The light is making my eyes throb. I left the door slightly open so a little light can enter from my room. I rinsed my face, brushed my teeth, and peed. I tiptoed back to the bed and checked my cell phone.

No new text messages.

WHYYYYYYYYYY hasn't he talked to me? It's been 3 days since Jeju.

"ARGH!" I expressed throwing myself onto the bed.

Ash got startled and stood up, "What happened?" Her eyes are barely opened.

"Sorry. Nothing."

She hissed and went back into bed. "Let out your angry in the bathroom next time."

---

-The Day After Jeju-

"Taeyang got laiddd!!!" Jiyong teased as he started the car.

I couldn't help smiling cuz yeah, I got laid. I didn't think it would happen this soon, but when I'm with her... I don't know. I hate to admit it, but I can't control myself with her around. I know I'm not falling for her, but I can't stop thinking about her. She's beautiful. Petite, but she has curves. Perfect hourglass figure. Even when she was , her body was beyond... I should stop. I can feel blood rushing down there.

"You're a man now," Top laughed.

I sat right upfront - Top, Dae, and Ri in the backseat. Top hated the backseat for obvious reasons, but since I'm a man now, he's letting sit in the passenger side.

"I didn't think you had it in you," Jiyong continued. "I expected everything to go as planned."

"Yeah, I don't know what happened," I chuckled.

"I do!" Maknae exclaimed, "Hyung was thinking with his," he pointed down below. He had the biggest smile.

I glared at him. "YAH! I didn't!" 

"Come on. Mag is exotic. I'd understand why you had to keep thinking with it." Top snickered.

I sighed. I can't help but smile. She is exotic. Her eyes are what gets me the most. It's mesmerizing and deep. Her lips - perfectly plump. And soft. I gotta stop the blood rushing down there. 

"What happened, hyung?" Maknae asked, "How'd it all start?"

I stretched and placed my bag on my stomach - covering the I now possess. "Well..."

"After we went mini-golfing, I told her I gotta change for our dinner reservation. I didn't tell her where, but she was concerned about her outfit since she didn't bring change of clothes."

"That's when I came in," Maknae declared proudly.

I ignored him as I continued, "when she saw her duffelbag on the bed with clothes you guys picked out - she asked me if I had involved you and Ash. I was in the bathroom changing and I walked out shirtless."

"You used your abs to get it, didn't you?" Jiyong teased, "Your abs are a lethal weapon."

"I panicked. Because I don't know, I thought I pissed her off. She sounded shocked."

"Well, shocked doesn't mean.." 

"Whatever," I cut Jiyong off, "I just knew we had so much it finally broke loose."

"So you went for it?" Jiyong asked.

"Well, she kissed me first and pulled off. Then I went in."

"HELL YEAH! Daesung hyung, looks like I won the bet," Maknae yelled.

I looked back and I saw Dae's mouth drop. "Excuse me?!"

"YAH! YOU GUYS MADE A BET?" 

Dae and Maknae stared straight at me and smiled. I glared daring them to mention it again. 

"But, you know, that guy Kyle?"

The boys looked at me confused. "Who?" 

"Well, there was a guy that went with them to the fanmeet."

"OH! I talked to him," Daesung said. 

"Yeah, him.. I think he likes her." I paused. "He texted her after we... did it."

"WHAT?" Jiyong yelled, "Did she respond?"

"Yeah, but not infront of me. She lied to him saying that I wasn't there."

"How do you know all of this?" Daesung asked.

"Well, I peeked through her phone when she went to the bathroom."

"Are you serious? That's .. so .." Jiyong said while shaking his head.

"....I responded to him." I whispered.

"WHAT???" Jiyong and Maknae yelled, "I never thought ..." Jiyong continued.

"Do you think she'll know?"

No one answered me.

The rest of the ride home after dropping Mag was okay. They tried lightening the mood by teasing me about it since it was so out of character. And they teased me on not making the first move. I didn't want to disrespect her. No matter what, I'm still a guy. I have my needs. I still take a peep at videos I claim not to watch. I masterbate. I don't get why it was such a big deal. After we parked, I ran to my room.

"Hyung!" Maknae yelled while I was shutting the door. Hopefully he knows not to bother me.

I laid on my bed. Last night was amazing. Her body ontop of me. Hugging her, feeling her heartbeat. Hearing her voice. Hearing her breath. Staring at her body as she laid on the bed. "," I let out. I have a .. again. I should go to the bathroom.

20 minutes later...

There goes 1 year hands free. I grabbed my phone. No notifications. Should I text her? Maybe it's too soon. I'll text her. No, I shouldn't. Maybe she found out. Or, what if she does find out? What if Kyle tells her? Why was I so stupid? I know the past few months I kept advertising myself on needing a girl, but really? I had to do it this way? It's just a text. What happened last night was WAY more worth it than a text. Screw it, I'll text her.

Hey. I wanna see you again ^^

1 hour passed...

No response. I'm still laying in bed - resting. I am sore, come to think of it. Why hasn't she responded? It's 2pm. I know she is out with Kyle. Did he tell her? I walked out of my room.

"MAKNAE!" I yelled. I know he's in Jiyong's room preparing for his interview.

He came darting out of Jiyong's room. "Yes hyung?!"

"Are you seeing Ash tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"I need a favor." Seungri nodded. I see Jiyong in his doorway watching and slightly listening to our conversation. "Can you.." I paused. Why did it sound better in my head? 

"What?" Seungri insisted.

"I don't know if it's too soon to see Mag again, but if you're gonna see Ash - find out for me," I asked. I feel humiliated seeking help from my junior, but if you want to dig up some info - maknae is the best person for the job.

"Definitely, hyung. But are you thinking with your," he started while laying his hand on his chest, "or with your?" he pointed down below.

I smacked him.