Victory

The Trip

We finally pulled up to the address. We asked the guy if this is the correct place and all he did was nod his head. Ash and I can't help but stare at the building. It looked like a skyscraper. High up in the sky with those big windows.

"Celebrity status!" Ash squeaked. "It looks like a hotel. Is this a hotel?" 

"I don't know." I'm looking around and I see the name of the building on a billboard.

The Marriott - Luxury Apartments.

"It's the Marriot, Ash. They make apartments?" I asked as I walked to the entrance. 

When we got to the door, a little elderly man bowed down and opened the door. I tipped him. I can't believe they have him working this door all by himself at this hour. 

The outside of the building was nothing compared to the inside. I don't know if my mouth was opened the whole time, but I can't help it. The inside shows off how wealthy these Big Bang boys have it. The flooring the entrance is gold. The ceiling was gold. Everything was gold. The center of the entrance was a lounge area for guests. There's black counches, tables, and a cafe. A cafe inside an entrance lounge of an apartment complex! As we got deeper into the entrance area, we noticed there was a security guard near the elevator. Ash and I stared at each other - scared.

"Ash, does Victory know we're actually coming?" 

"Um," she began and it trailed off lower and lower, "think so." She began digging through her purse.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed lowly and stopped. I bowed at the security guard since he was looking at us and turned out. I started heading towards the exit. "We just paid 50 bucks and spent almost an hour coming here and you.."

"Mag," she said calmly as she reached for my arm, "before you get y.. Victory just texted me back. He said to go to the security guard and say that we're there to visit Lee... um... can you read it? I can't pronounce his name. " She rammed the phone in my face.

I let out a sigh. 

So you're here! Go to the security guard and tell him you're Lee Seung Hyun's friends. He'll let you in. Be sure to get off the 15th floor.

We followed his directions and got on the elevator. We finally got the 15th floor. I was wondering why he didn't give us an apartmet number, but I eventually found out why. I honestly didn't know what I to expect.. but I knew this is certainly something I would never thought. As the elevator opened to the 15th floor, I realized their whole house was the 15th floor. I didn't see anyone when the doors opened, so Ash and I stepped out and observed. The floor of the apartment was white tile. The walls were white as well. A few feet ahead of us was their living room. It was a lower than the rest room, like we had to take steps down to the . It was shaped like a circle and the white couch was hugging it's wall. The carpet of the living was black and where I thought was the TV was actually a fireplace. Ash and I decided to sit down since we felt kind of awkward being in an empty room of some strangers house.

"This place.. its beyond nice."I muttered to Ash.

I kept looking around and I saw posters and plaques of all their achievements. Victory, the blonde guy, the silver-haired guy, and Taeyang has albums that made platinum. They have posters of themselves during photoshoots, I believe, hanging on the walls. I decided to scope the area behind me and I see a pool table. Behind the table was a black door.

"I kind of feel uncomfortable here, Ash."

"Yeah, I do too. Victory hasn't responded to me yet. I told him we're here, but he hasn't said anything."

I looked at her with helpless eyes. "Should we leave?"

We kept staring at each other until finally, we heard the elevator door open. BUT, it wasn't the elevator we came from. I looked behind me and saw that the black door behind the table was an elevator door.

"Hi ladies." Victory came out with his arms out and a grin that was so huge. Behind him was Daesung smiling, but he seemed a little shy. Victory was wearing black skinny jeans with a white long sleeve that fit him loosely. Daesung was wearing sweatpants and a grey vneck. "Excuse Daesung. He didn't know I was going to have company." 

Daesung looked at Victory and shook his head. He began bowing to us and Ash and I realized we didn't bow. They began walking towards us and gestured for us to continue sitting on their couch alongside them.

Daesung sat there smiling. That's what I noticed about him since he came from behind Victory. His smile.

"You have a very nice smile, Daesung." I said breaking the ice.

He responded with his smile and nodded a little. 

"Do you speak English?" I asked. I felt Ash pinch my arm. Opps. Was that rude?

He nodded again. I nodded in return. Either he is really nervous, or he doesn't want to be here.

"Daesung speaks English. He's just shy right now. I'm not though. What was your name?" Victory said to me. He's very blunt.

"My name is Mag."

"Mag?"

"Mageret."

"Westerners have very interesting names."

I agreed. "You guys do too."

He laughed. Ash, considering she hasn't said anything, scooted closer to Victory to get his attention.

"She likes you." I told him. Ash glared at me and faced Victory, smiling.

"I know. I'm handsome."

"You are handsome," Ash said to him "Want to play pool?" She grabbed him by the hand and went to the pool table. I signaled to Daesung is he wanted to play too, but he shook his head. I followed his lead.

"You guys have such a nice place."

"Thank you," 

"Finally you talk! I was beginning to think you didn't want us here.. which is understandable." I said with a big relief!

He looked at me puzzled. ! Maybe I spoke too soon.

"Umm. Did you.." 

"No, I understood. You guys are welcomed here. I know Victory and he's pushy. I just hope he didn't make you guys come."

"Ohh.." i began, "Well, now that you mentioned it.. he did promise to buy us a car since taxis are.."

Daesung looked confused and his eyes protruded out. 

"I'm just kidding," I said and I watched him relax himself.

The conversation between flowed somewhat smooth from that point on. There were some dry spots, but he laughed to make it bare-able. We observed Ash and Victory playing pool. A lot of touching was going on between them.

"I was holding the stick the right way. I would have made it into the hole if you didn't touch the stick during my shot!" I heard Ash say while Victory was fooling around with her.

"Is Victory usually this flirty around girls?" I leaned in asking Daesung this question.

"Um, I don't know if I should say anything about this, but since she is  your friend.." He leaned closer and placed his hand on the side of his face to avoid Victory and Ash from reading his lips.. "Maknae loves girls. But, he never invited girls into the house so soon."

"Maknae?"

"It means youngest. Sorry. I forgot you don't speak Korean."

I nodded, "that's good I guess. Where are the other members?"

"They're upstairs. We're actually jetlagged from the US still, that's why we're still up right now."

"Oh yeah. Where'd you guys go?"

"Vegas and Los Angeles. We were there for about month."

"Cool."

"REALLY!"

Daesung and I decide to face Victory and Ash.

"You can't use your hand to block a hole! Have you ever played this game before?!" Victory screamed. At this point, Victory and Ash are somewhat chasing each other with the sticks. This can get dangerous.

During that time, the elevator door opened. At that moment, my heart skipped a few beats because Taeyang could be the one to walk through the door. I decide to face the fireplace.

"Seungri, is that really how you treat girls you just met?" a man with a deep voice said.

"Hyung, she's cheating!" Victory retorted.

I decide to turn around and there he was, Taeyang in black sweatpants and white tank top. He's sitting on a chair leaning agains a countertop laughing at Victory and the silver haired guy. Victory is defending his actions and Ash decides to take a sit next to Taeyang. Ash winked at me and gestured for me to go over there.