29

The Trip

 

He sat right next to me, trying to cradle me into his arm. I felt Ash and Vic rub my shoulders. They were whispering something to each other - I could barely make out what they are saying. I shrugged them off. I don't want to be touched right now. I just don't.

Dreaming has a funny way of working sometimes. I remembered Taeyang grazing my face, kissing me down my neck, nibbling at my chest, but that dream felt too real and Taeyang was nowhere to be found. I know it's stupid - I keep telling myself that. Who knows what really happened that night. I remembered opening my eyes and Kyle was going to the bathroom - in his boxers. I felt my chest - since it was hurting a bit and it was a little wet. Not the sweaty type of wet. My bra was out of placed too. I fell asleep again, not fully comprehending what was wrong. But constantly going over that night, I never felt fully comfortable with Kyle again.

"Baby," Taeyang whispered in my ear - that's the first time he's ever called me that. It it had to be this occasion. I peeked at him. "He left." He softly placed his hand on my back. "Let me hold you." I crushed myself into him and that's when the sobbing began.

---

Ash & Vic

I dragged Vic to the bathroom since it felt awkward talking about what Kyle said in front of her.

“What did he say? I didn’t understand,” I asked while popping myself up on the counter.

He paced in the bathroom rubbing his hair slowly. “I thought they didn’t sleep with each other?”

“They didn’t. She swore she didn’t sleep with him. She’s not like that.” I defended her.

“But she did with hyung,” he replied. His hands are at his waist. She sighed.

“That’s different. Don’t you feel the chemistry around them?”

“Chemistry?” He gave me a puzzled look.

“Chemistry.. it’s that feeling you get when you’re around someone. When Mag and Taeyang are together, what do you feel?”

Vic nodded. “Yeah, they really care about each other.”

“Now you know why they slept with each other? That feeling has been around them since they first looked at each other. With Kyle, it was different,” I said. Yuck. Saying his name makes me want to gag. “So, what did they say?”

He walked closer to me and placed his hands on my knees. He was rubbing me. He looked to the wall and took a deep breath, “Kyle has a lot of guts,” he paused. It seemed like he was gathering his thoughts. “He said that Mag is a . She drinks too much and she doesn’t remember anything.” He looked at me. “What do you think happened to her?”

I looked down and started playing with his fingers. “Don’t tell Taeyang, okay?”

He nodded. “I’ll try.”

“Please,” I pleaded, “don’t tell him. It’s better if Mag told him.” He looked at me and agreed. “The night when she slept at Kyles house, you remember?”

“Yeah, the night I wasn’t suppose to tell hyung?”

I nodded. “Mag felt like something happened. She remembered dreaming about Taeyang. You know,” I tried gesturing with my hand, “she was having those dreams about him.” I saw him agreeing with me with a slight smile. “Well, at one point, I guess, she woke up since it started feeling tooo real. She saw Kyle touching her. She said she felt kiss marks on her chest and stuff. ” Just imaging a guy violating a girl like that – while they were sleeping. Kyle took disturbing to a whole new level. “She also saw him getting up in his boxers.”

“WHAT?” he said in a loud whisper. “No wonder he said she doesn’t remember anything.”

I shrugged. I would pray not to remember that. “What did Taeyang say?”

“He was teasing him saying that she always remembered him – wanting him. And that she would never be with a dog like Kyle. Things that would intimidate Kyle, you know?”

“Hmmm.”

What the hell is wrong with that guy?