37 - 5 days left

The Trip

 

Hey babyyyy. Goood luck tonight. I’ll see you soon! – Mag

Heyyy. I miss you. Cheer for me loud! See you soon! – Taeyang

Ash is already out there. And here I am, waiting in front of their door holding a little box full of goodies. He’s going to be surprised. Hopefully he’ll like this. I remember seeing online that his fans always give them care packages.

“Excuse me?”

I looked up – startled since I thought I was alone in the hallway. I gripped the box tighter. “Yuri?”

She walked up to me, slowly. She smirked with her arms crossed. “Here to greet Young-bae?”

“Yes.”

She scoffed. She was right in my face. “Well, we were never introduced properly. Your name?” She offered her hand out.

I sighed. “Mag,” I gave her my hand.

She looked me up and down. She rested her back against the wall next to me. “Hmph.”

I rolled my eyes and turned towards her. “Are… you ok?”

She stretched her arms out. “Oh.. nothing.”

I nodded and rested my head back on the wall.

“You know,” her voice started to crack. I turned over to her again, and now her fingers placed on . I looked at her eyes, it started to water. “I really like him.” She looked away lifting her head up. I was gripping the box tighter. I felt it crumble beneath my fingers. She looked at me when she noticed what I was doing. “I’m sorry.” She composed herself. She exhaled. “I’ve liked him since the day I met him.” A tear ran down her face. “Do you have any idea how it feels?” Her tone of voice became aggressive. “Knowing that he just replaced you?” My eyes widen. Replaced? I didn’t replace her. “I hated you the moment I found out about you.” She looked at me. “What does he see in you?” She whispered. “What did I lack?”

I was taken aback from everything she told me. “I.. uhh…” What the hell am I suppose to say to that?

She wiped her tears off and laughed. “What am I doing? I’m far better than you.”

“Excuse me?!” I felt my pulse getting stronger.

“The only thing you have is that you’re different. You’re from America.” She got off the wall and started to walk. “Young-bae will realize soon enough. It’s not like I DON’T know you. Tell Kyle I said hi.” She winked at me and disappeared around the corner.

I dropped the care package I made for him. That . My heart was beating a million times faster. My breathing was heavier. I felt my head pounding. I took a few deep breaths trying to calm down. I finally picked up the box and turned to the door. I sighed. What does she mean? How the hell does she know me? And Kyle? The nerve of her! I shook off the negative energy I had. “Okay,” I said to myself and knocked on the door.

I put on my fake smile when the door opened. “Hii!!”

Daesung looked surprised. “Mag?” He pulled me into the room and gave me a big hug squeezing my care package between us. “Aww you came to see me?!”

I started laughing and saw that Top was getting his make-up done. Jiyong was listening to his ipod meditation. Victory was checking himself out in the mirror and I saw him wave at me through it. And finally, Taeyang. He was walking towards me shirtless.

“Heyy baby..” I managed to say. Taeyang grabbed Daesung’s shoulder.

“No offense, but she came to see me.” He was smiling so big his eyes disappeared. Daesung finally released me and frowned. Taeyang wrapped me in his arms.

“But, this box..” He grabbed it – realizing that it’s damaged. “Or, what’s left of it, is for me.” He smiled and shook it trying to see what’s inside.

“I had little candies and stuff inside for you guys,” I pouted, “it’s probably broken now.” I looked at Taeyang placing my hand on his stomach. His abs always amazes me. “There’s chocolate inside too.” Taeyang kissed my forehead.

“I’ll still eat it,” Daesung said while popping a candy in his mouth.

YAH!”Jiyong yelled. “We’re performing in less than 30 minutes!” He ran over to us. “What do you think you’re doing?!

I stepped back. . “I’m sorry,” I said automatically. Jiyong looked at me. He wasn’t pleased.

Daesung knows what he is doing.” Young-bae defended. I just looked at them wondering what’s going to happen now.

“Jiyong-hyung,” Daesung pleaded, “it was just a jellybean,” he frowned.

Jiyong looked at me. “You’re always causing problems,” he was waving his index finger at me with a fake smile. Wow, today is not a good day.

“Ji..” Taeyang said.

Jiyong stepped back. “Hey, sorry, but I’m just saying.” He looked over at me. “Put the care package over there. Thank you.” He leaned forward and bowed. He put his earphones back on and sat down on the couch again.

Taeyang felt that I became tense since I was digging my nails into his skin. He leaned to look at me. “Don’t worry about him. He’s just a little tense since…” He paused, “Thanks, babe.” He kissed me on my lips. “You can stay here until we’re about to go on stage.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch next to Jiyong. “I still need to get my make-up finished.” He smiled.

I sat there next to Jiyong. I felt very awkward. I looked over at him. He’s so focused. What am I doing? I shouldn’t have come. I should have dropped it off and left. I’m probably distracting everyone. I tapped Jiyong’s shoulder. He flinched and looked over at me.

“Sorry, I really am.” I got up. I looked over at Taeyang. “I’m going on the floor. Good luck.” I bowed and headed towards the door.

“Bye!” Everyone yelled in unison.

Taeyang followed me to the door. “Hey, you can stay.” He said grabbing my hand. “Mag..”

I looked at him trying to hold back my tears. “Noo, Ash just texted me. She’s wondering where I’m at. I’ll see you after the performance. Promise.” I kissed him on the cheek. “Bye!” I released his grip and walked out the door. I saw him poke his head out and when I got to the corner, I dropped myself to the floor and burst into tears.

After a good few minutes of crying, I decide to compose myself. Good thing no one came by this way. I got up, checked myself in my mirror. Thank God I didn't wear mascara. I grabbed my things and headed out. I wasn't looking where I was going because I was fumbling through my bag to get my cell phone. And because of that, I bumped into someone.

"." I said softly. "I'm sorry." When I finally got a look at the person, it was Yuri again. 

"Hmph." She said. She looked me up and down again. "Are you okay?" She reached her hand out to me. "Did Young-bae realize that soon?" She snickered and walked off. I looked back to see where she was going and there she was, standing in front of their door. I felt my tears coming back. But instead, I was pissed off. ! What the is she doing? I walked towards the corner to peek through without being noticable. Someone opened the door and she threw her hands around him. It was Taeyang. He stepped out. , they're speaking Korean. She kept hugging him and giggling. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned so I couldn't see them and fell on the floor again... crying. I heard footsteps coming up from the hallway. "Oh, you're here?" She laughed walking away. I flicked her off even though she wasn't facing me. I grabbed my phone and decided to leave. I texted Ash.

Hey, my stomach hurts. I've been in the bathroom for the past 20 minutes. I'm taking a cab back to the hotel.  - Mag.

I can't be here right now. What am I doing here, anyway? What am I doing with him? I'm leaving in 5 days. It's not like I can stay here. What were we going to do when I go back? "I'm such an idiot," I said under my breath. " it." I grabbed my things and left.

Within minutes, I felt my phone vibrate, ring, and both at the same time. I can't talk to anyone right now. I can't even see anyone right now. I felt my eyes burn from all the tears coming out. I probably look like an idiot. I saw Ash from the corner of my eyes. She probably was looking for me. I dodged her and finally exited from the building. I haled for a cab and thank God they came right when I raised my hand.

"Marriot on Seoul Street," I said to the driver and handing him 50$. He looked surprised and thanked me endlessly. I don't think he noticed that I was crying since my hood was up. I saw him look constantly through the mirror. He's probably wondering why my phone kept ringing and I'm not answering. I finally silenced it. 

When I got back to my room, I dropped everything and took some pills for the headache - or the soon to be headache. Crying this much is going to kill me in the morning.

I laid there, trying to fall asleep. But I couldn't. My mind was running around like crazy. I started recollecting what has happened this past month. Kyle's going to jail. The Kangs can't go to their house since people are constantly there. Big Bang is under a lot of pressure especially since I've come along. I don't even know how I reasoned everything. What was I going to do when I go back to the states? Keep an ongoing relationship? I can't believe I was so selfish. We live completely different lives. And Yuri. That just crawled under my skin. And who am I kidding? She's ing gorgeous. If I didn't know her, I probably would have liked her. . "ARGH!" I screamed out slamming my hands on the pillows. 

I haven't cried that much in so long. Even Kyle didn't make me feel like this.

 

I took more pills. I need to sleep.