The Message

The Trip

"I don't know what to think about him. Kyle is really y. Or maybe because I'm feeling him?" I declared while hugging my pillow. I turned to my side to face Ash.

"I think it's your hormones talking. I mean, Kyle has a lot of appeal, but he's the first guy that seems decent to give you attention."

"Hmm." I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. That's true. I've only known him for a day, but I act like I've known him for so long. "I need to get laid."

Ash laughed and hit my face with her pillow. "We both do." She got up and went to the bathroom. 

I sat up and looked out the window. It's 3am and people are still outdoors. I see a few people walking around talking and laughing. I see one of the guys in the group is drunk. He's being helped by the others.

BANG!

"Ash?" I asked turning towards the bathroom with my hand on my chest. My heart's beating so fast.

"MAG! You didn't hear that? The chirping? Omg! What if it's Victory?" She squealed while digging through her purse.

"What? I didn't hear anything." I gave her my puzzled look. I didn't hear anything. 

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ash screamed and jumped on the bed. She lands on her back while kicking her feet in the air. "OMG! MAG! He texted me back!"

".................what? Are you sure it's not Kyle?"

"Really! I have Victory's number saved and Kyle's number saved.OMG!! He invited us to go to his place."

I just looked at her. "It's 3am. Seriously? Let me see it."

I grabbed her phone. I looked at the number. It's from Victory. WHAT? I scrolled down and read the message.

"Hi~ It was nice meeting you today. We're hanging out at home. Take a taxi and I'll pay. Here's the address. 32, Sejong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-710. See you soon ^_^ Much Love, Victory."

"No way. For some reason, I can't believe it. This has got to be some prank." I gave Ash my stern look and shaking my head no. Like, really? How do we know if it really is him? Or, is it really that safe to go out and about here this late? But knowing Ash, she's stubborn. She always gets what she wants.

"Mag. Think about it. We'll text Kyle the address letting him know we're going to be there. If anything happens, I bet you he'll go over there. Come on! We have nothing to lose. I mean, if the area looks sketchy, we'll take the cab back. K?" She flutters her eyes and grabs my hands together and holds it underneath her chin. "Please?"

"Fine..." I gave in. "Promist me that we'll go home if the place looks creepy?"

"Promise. Come on. I may be a risk taker, but I'm not stupid."

"Ok. I'll text Kyle the address. Better yet, forward him your text from Victory."

She nodded and proceeded to the bathroom again. This time, to change into a cute outfit. What am I going to wear? Something casual? Ahh. Purple infinity scarf. Grey vneck shirt. Black jeans. Midnight blue leather jacket. And splash myself with Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

"Wow. You look cute." Ash said as she exited the bathroom.

I turned around and face Ash. In a tight black mini dress and a green parka. "Really? It's 3 am. You look like a booty call."

Ash folded her arm and stuck her tongue out. "What if it is?"

"Change into something more casual, ok? If you really are the booth call, at least don't look like one."

"FINE." She went back into the bathroom.

Sometimes, she scares me. I remembered Kyle saying that their fans are very possessive. I don't want to die today because of her outfit. 

VIBRATE

I got a text message.

Hey. I got your text. Call me if anything happens, ok? You've only been here for two days so far. lol. -Kyle

He's such a sweetheart.

"Now, is this acceptable?" She poses in her skinny blue jeans and black long sleeves that cut way low.

I rolled my eyes and we headed out the door.