34

The Trip

This part explains how Mag ended up at Taeyang's room at the end of chap 33. [=

---

Mag's POV 

"Thanks for meeting with me," he started, "I know you've been garnishing more attention ever since that photo leaked." His voice is rather soothing considering he's upset. "I know you are starting a relationship with Young-bae." He took a deep breath. "I don't even know where to begin." He let out a little laugh.

We sat there for awhile. Not saying a word. I feel nervous. I know he's Taeyang's boss - the president of his company. I have a lot I could say, but I'm afraid of coming off disrespectful.

"I've been worried about Young-bae for quite some time," he leaned back on his chair. Worried? Why? My palms started to sweat. "His personality is quite frustrating. He's a..... a perfectionist - which is a good thing, but he became obsessed. He started becoming cold. He became distant." He eyed me. I nodded so he knows that I understand. "His friend, and band-mate, Daesung, felt like he needed to go out. We all felt like he needs to have fun. So, he set him up on a blind date with Yuri. I believe you're familiar with the story?" I nodded again. "That made things worst for him." 

He stopped there. He was watching me. Is he expecting me to say something? "I understand," I ended up blurting out. I looked at him and I felt like I should say more. What should I say? "I know pursuing a relationship with Taeyang would have severe consequences," I took a deep breath, "I also understood the problems that developed when the pictures leaked with Yuri. I do care about him. I don't want to jeopardize his fame along with the other members. It was unfortunate that recording exist. It was unfortunate it was brought to light during the radio show." I felt my cheeks turn red. I was ashamed. It all happened because of me. Kyle, for some reason, has become obsessed with me. He violated me in ever possible way, and now he's violating Taeyang. 

"I never disclosed information about you to anyone," he said. But how did people know where I lived? "I know you're having problems at your residence." Problems? It's worse than that. The Kang, Ash, and I ended up leaving the house because people were constantly outside our door. Their house was vandalized as well. I paid for the damages. Taeyang tried, but I refused it. He has enough on his plate. "You know we are pressing charges on Kyle." He sighed. "You also know we're monitoring Yuri as well."

I was confused. "Why are you monitoring Yuri?" Did she do something?

"She was the one that leaked information about you." My jaw dropped.

"I never met her before," I whispered. 

"Yuri has resources," he said, "She's one of the biggest icons in South Korea." He shook his head. "She's been contacting me personally to make sure I'm aware of you and Young-bae." He took a deep breath. "She's.... not a good person."

I sat there baffled at what I just learned.

"I don't know where you guys are heading with this relationship." He pressed his lips. "Jiyong and I have been talking about Young-bae and you." He clasped his hands together. "Jiyong knows Young-bae really cares about you. You mean a lot to him." He looked at his feet. "This might sound premature, since I don't personally know you, but Young-bae is happier." He leaned back onto his chair. He looked at me. This time his expression wa more serious. "I know you're leaving soon," his tone of voice is aggressive. "Is he aware of that?" , how does he know? I felt my eyes widen. He leaned in closer to me, "I don't want Young-bae to end up depress again." I shook my head. "If you're leaving," he paused and stared at me, "I hope you break it to him the right way."

"He knows I'm leaving." I replied abruptly.

He just agreed. "You can leave. These security guard will you out with Ash."

I bowed and exited.

Ash and I held hands. For some reason, we both were really scared. Scared about what else we're going to face. We never thought this would happen. It seems too surreal, you know? 

We hopped in the cab. Ash and I looked at each other. We both were thinking the same tshing. We had no idea what we're going to do. We're leaving in less than 2 weeks. To be exact, we're leaving in 12 days. Twelve days. We held onto our hands tighter. The cab finally stopped. 

"Mam," the cab driver said to us. We were shocked he could speak English. "YG said you can stay the night here." He handed us keys. It has the number 15 on it. When we stepped out the cab, we finally realized where we were. We were at Big Bang's apartment. 

I'm finally going to see Taeyang again. 

---

The suns up. It shot in lightly hitting her face. She was glowing. My hearts still pounding. She's here. She's right next to me. I leaned in and kissed her forehead. I started playing with her hair. She smiled. "What are you looking at?" she whispered while covering her face.

"You." I noticed her cheeks were turning red. I started laughing a little and she gave me a slight push. It made me laugh a little harder. "You're cute." I caressed her cheeks. "Are you sleepy?" 

She shook her head. "I can't sleep now." She giggled softly. "Last night was amazing." She got closer to me. "Why? Are you sleepy?" She wrapped her arm around me.

I couldn't stop staring at her. "No, I'm not." I leaned for a kiss. "I just wanted to talk." I kissed her again. "You know."  I leaned in for another and she pushed back. "What?" I asked a little shocked.

She started giggling. "What did you want to talk about?" She leaned in to kiss me. She started rubbing my back. "What's up?" Her eyes started to wonder about my face. "You're handsome."

"You're beautiful." 

She rolled her eyes. "What's up?" 

I grabbed her closer to me and pushed myself on top of her. I kept staring into her eyes.

"Okay," she said a little shocked. Her smile was a little awkward - but it was cute. She was avoiding my eyes. "Seriously, if you keep doing this, we'll end up having again." 

"Sorry," I mumbled before I went to kiss her again. "I just haven't seen you in so long." I laid myself ontop of her resting my head on her chest. I grabbed her hand and laced my fingers with hers. I pulled it to me and kissed it.

"You really like kissing, don't you?" she giggled. She broke away from my hand and started playing with my hair. "I know you have something on your mind."

I nodded. "I always have that on my mind when you're next to me," I replied sarcasticly.

She slapped my shoulder. "No," her tone got a tad serious, "you have something else in mind too."

"What made you come here?" I asked grabbing her hand again. She was trying to avoid me, but I got it.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. I bit my lips and smiled. I can't help it that I want to hold her hand. "Your boss called me and spoke to me," she whispered. 

What?? She talked to YG? "Boss? YG? You talked to him?" I asked a bit shocked. Why did he call her? "Did you call him?" Yeah, right. How would she contact him? "No, he called you," I stated.

She chuckled. "He called me yesterday morning to see if I could spare him some time at midnight."

"Why so late?" I'm still confused. Why did he call her?

She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know," why would she know? Stupid that I asked. "Maybe since it's less people? Or it's discreet?"

I pouted and started playing with her fingers. "What did you guys talk about?"

"He's a good guy," she started. Yeah, I know that. "He just wanted to make sure..." she paused. I felt her take a deep breath. "He just wanted to make sure I was okay with the vandalism."

The vandalism. My smile disappeared. I lifted my head to face her. "I'm really sorry." I started rubbing her hand. "I really am." She was looking dead at me. Her lips were pressed. I know she says she's not mad at me. I know she keeps saying it's fine. But I don't buy. I can tell. The things that was written on the wall. I had to sugar coat it when I translated it to her. Not only that - the Kangs had to relocate for awhile. I don't regret what I did - going back there to get her. It just made my hate for Kyle grow. That bastard caused so much pain for a lot of people. "How are the Kang's doing?"

She shrugged her shoulder. "They're upset even though they say they aren't. I gave them money to fix their house. We moved all of our stuff to the hotel."

"Mmm." 

She sighed. "You know they are pressing charges against Kyle, right?"

"Yeah."

She took a deep breath. "He still texts me."

I flinched. I gripped her had tighter. "WHAT?"

"Ow, babe. You're hurting me," she said shaking my grip on her. I loosen my hold.

"Sorry." I took a deep breath. "What is he saying??"

She exhaled. "I don't know." She rubbed her head. "Just things that I don't understand." She scrunched her eyebrows together.

"In Korean?" 

She shook her head. "No. In English." She smirked. "Just things that doesn't make sense."

"He shouldn't be texting you at all. You should change your number." I said aggressively. "He shouldn't even think about you," I could feel myself getting angry, "what is his problem?" 

She rubbed my neck. "It's not a big deal. He doesn't know where I am now." She lifted my chin and kissed me. "I'm okay. You be okay, please?" She pleaded with a smile.

I nodded and kissed her again. "Fine," I scoffed. I took a deep breath. "Is that all you guys talked about?"

She scooted herself up resting her back against my wall. I ended up laying my head on her thigh. "Nooo," she replied lazily. She didn't say anything for a brief moment. It got me worried. I looked up at her and she started talking. "Yuri contacted the press about me." Her voice trailed off at the end.

Yuri? YURI? "What? Yuri?" Forget it, I have to sit up for this. "What do you mean she contacted the press?" What?

"She told the press where I stayed. She doesn't know what my name is - just Mag." That's good. I rubbed my eye and ran my hand through my hair. "She's been in touch with YG because of us." Of us? What? Why is she barging into our relationship? I noticed Mag was analyzing me. She followed my reaction, my hand movements, and she watched where I was looking. "What do you.."

She interrupted me with a kiss. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." She kissed me again.

"Mag," I managed to say inbetween the kisses. "Mag.." I finally held her back. "What do you mean?"

She slumped. "I guess she's been looking into me." She faced me. "You guys were never serious, right?"

I shook my head. Yuri is really going to step this far?

She smiled and hugged me - pushing me down on the bed. "Let's not talk about this anymore." She kissed me again. "Let's get some breakfast."

"Okay." She got up, pulling my hand out of bed.

It feels like there's something else she's not telling me. I'm going to have to pry it out of her later. Meanwhile, I gotta deal with Yuri.