38.5 - 4 days to go

The Trip

 

Ash’s POV

“You’re a strong baby, aren’t you?” I pushed him on the bed. I crawled on top of him. “Strong enough for me?” I pinned his hand over his head. He nodded with a big smile. I tiptoed my fingers up his stomach to his chest. I put my hand underneath his shirt.

BUZZ!

I looked over my shoulder and saw that my phone was vibrating.

“Want to get that?” He asked trying to kiss me. I shook my head. I want to focus on him. I smiled and traced his lips with my finger.

BUZZ!

i scoffed. I sat up. I looked at my phone. It was vibrating again. The only person that would text me is Mag. I looked at him and frowned. “Sorry.” I got off of him and went to my phone.

I dropped it when I read the message. Vic ran straight to me and picked up my phone.

“Mag’s at the airport?!” He shrieked. He grabbed my arms. “Babe, why would she leave without you?”

Why is she at the airport? Why would she leave me like that? I snatched my phone from him and called her.

RING! RING! RING!

“Ash..”

“What the do you think you’re doing?” I yelled into the mic of the phone.

“Ash, just listen to me…”

She told me everything she felt. What was going through her mind. How she just wanted to leave already. She doesn’t want to know him anymore. She needs to forget about him. How she’s not going to be able to handle seeing Vic and I together.

“Why are you being impulsive? You know you’re going to regret this.” I yelled back.

“Sorry… I just.. I got to go. I’m boarding right now.” She clicked.

“!” I yelled re-dialing her number.

I re-dialed over and over again and it went straight to her voicemail.

“.” I said under my breath. How selfish can she be? Just to leave – drop Taeyang and drop me. How can she just leave me here .. alone to fly home. I turned around and faced him. I ran into his arms and started crying.

how could she just leave me like that?

---

 

Mag’s POV

I just lied to her. Lied. She probably hates me right now. Cussing me out in every possible way. I laid on my bed – cozying up with one of the pillows. This is the right thing to do, I kept repeating to myself. Lying to her. It makes everything easier for everyone. At least Taeyang won’t come and try to see me. We just.. We can’t do this anymore.

We live completely different lives.

I’m nothing but a commoner. He’s a superstar. Everyone loves him. He’s beautiful. Handsome. Gorgeous. He’s perfect. Everything about him.

What does he see in me?

WHAT?!

I shut my eyes tighter – hoping to kill this thought. I need to sleep. I need to move on.

But the tighter my eyes close, the more my thoughts controlled everything. Kyle, Yuri, the Fans, the Kangs… how did I manage to up so many lives? His career was in jeopardy. He sacrificed everything just it. And I almost took it away.

Not only would his live be ruined, but Big Bang. All those guys who were amazing to me would hate me. Kill me even.

She’s going to come back tomorrow. She’ll know I would NEVER leave without her.

---

Taeyang's POV

 

"Young-bae?" Someone called out.

"Hey Young-bae!" he called out again.

Just leave me the alone. I wanted to scream, but my will power is weak. I shut my eyes tighter and curled up in my blanket.

The door swung open. "Hey, you deaf now?" it was Ji. He probably wants to know what all the commotion was. I heard his footsteps get louder as he walked closer to me. "Yah! Young-bae!" he screamed in my ear. He grabbed my arm and shook me. "what the , Bae?"

I finally moved the covers and looked at him. I could barely see him. My eyes were puffy. My nose is probably red and my throat hurts from all that sobbing I did earlier.

", what happened?" he took a step back. "did you guys..." he shut his mouth. He swayed back and forth waiting for me to say something.

I just stared at him. I don't want to talk now. I want to be alone. I raised my eyebrows together and bit my lip. I could feel a roll of tears about to explode.

Ji bolted out. The one thing he can't handle is me crying. I’ve cried once before – I don’t even want to remember it.

I shut my eyes again – letting the water escape. My heads pounding.

 

Why did she leave?