28

The Trip

Bolded text in conversations indicate it's in Korean ya'lll. Therefore, Mag and Ash can't understand.

&& the italic text during Kyle's part is a flashback of the day when Mag woke up in his apartment before she went to Jeju Island with Taeyang.

loveeee you guys! && keep the comments coming. MWAHZ! 

 

---

There he was - Kyle. The source of our problems. He's standing against the wall.. I have such an urge to just punch him in the face, but I can't. I don't want Mag to see me like that. I face, and I see her picking at her nail polish. She's probably angry. No, she is angry. I reached for her hand, squeezing it. 

"What are you doing here?" Ash finally asked breaking the silence. 

I turned towards her. She's sitting next to Vic with her arm across his lap.

"I just wanted to check up on you guys," Kyle responded. I looked at him, watching his body language. He's wearing a black hoodie and I can barely see his face. "Why does it seem so hostile?" He finally looked up staring at me. 

I felt Mag flinch and she squeezed my hands tighter. "Are you kidding me, Kyle?" She blurted out not looking at his face

Kyle was taken aback. "What?" He's calm face was slowly disappearing. "Why are you so pissed off at me?"

I watch Mag. She rolled her eyes and bit her lips. "Leave, Kyle."

I saw his face. He was shocked. His eyebrows cringed together and his face was turning red. "What?" He responded softly.

"Leave," Mag said firmly.

"I just got here," Kyle responded a little irritated. He walked closer to us.

"Kyle, can you leave, please?" Ash finally interjected, "Mag and I don't feel comfortable..."

"Comfortable? Are you serious?" Kyle's voice raised. I sat closer to Mag - wrapping my arm around her. "What? Since BIG BANG is interested in you guys..." He caught his breath. Ran his fingers through his hair and clenched his fist. "He ed you better than I did, huh?" He whispered staring straight at Mag. Wait, WHAT? He ed her?

Mag was about to get up, but I held her down. "I'll talk to him."

"Kyle," I said. I stood up walking towards him. I saw Maknae about to stand up to follow, but I gestured him to stay. Focusing more on Kyle, he's taller than me. "Just leave, alright?" I pressed my fingers against his chest. "Leave," I said firmly.

"She's a ," Kyle chuckled. The smile on his face was so disgusting I wanted to smack it off. "You know she drinks a lot. She doesn't remember ." 

"She remembers me," I said staring straight at him. "She always remembered me, didn't she?" I smiled like he did. "I saw you touch her. Feeling her. You're just a dog. Clawing your way inside unwanted." I started pressing my fingers deeper into his chest. "Her reaction told me everything. You're disgusting. She wouldn't want to be with that. Who the would want to be with that?" I paused examining his face. He's shocked and threatened. "You can lie all you want, but face it. You're not good enough." I laughed. "She doesn't want you," I chuckled. I felt my ego coming in. "Now get the out," I said firmly. I pushed him against the wall. I kept staring at him. I didn't blink. My other hand was sweating - itching to just punch him.

"Don't push it, Young-bae," he leaned closer to me, "Your comeback is coming up." 

He moved my hand and walked out the door.

I turned around and saw Mag with her knees up. Her head is resting on it. She's crying. 

---

"But Kyle," Mag said. "I just want to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I wanna make sure I'm good for Taeyangggggg." She's trying to take my shirt off.

"Good for what," I asked puzzled at how drunk Mag is.

"," She giggled trying to her shirt. "Please?" She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Stupid ," I mumbled. Remembering that night where we almost ed kills me everytime. Great timing to play the good guy.

"Not when you're drunk, Mag," I begged trying to keep her shirt on. I know she doesn't really want too since her mind is on Taeyang and not me. Talk about an ego kill. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, okay? Just stay right here," I said holding her down on the bed. "And stay dressed." 

"Drunk is just an excuse," I rambled loudly pacing back and forth down the street of her house. She was irresistable that night. , who cares if she was thinking about Taeyang the whole time.

When I got out the bathroom, she fell asleep.. snoring like a baby. I laid down next to her. Her shirt is really opened up now. No, don't peek. That's disrespectful. "ARGH," I let out. My is killing me. I laid on my back with her next to me. Mag, one of the most exotic looking chicks I have ever laid eyes on, is dead asleep. Long wavy hair. I pictured ing her from behind - pulling her hair as hard as I can. Hearing her s claps. , this . Her caramel skin. Perfect legs. Perfect waist. Her curves. Perfectly round chest. Her . Her firm . Maybe a little peek. I leaned over at her and ed a button. Her bra's color. 

I should have ed her.

I rested my head on her chest.. hearing her breathing. I need to relieve this pressure. Should I?  I always wanted to. , I'll do it. I started kissing her neck. Mag moved a little. I froze. I looked at her eyes. She's still sleeping. I put my hand in her shirt and started kissing her shoulder. I felt her breath deeper. My other hand is playing with it - giving it a good handshake. I grabbed her chest . It's so big and squishy. I started kissing down her sweet spot and her . I stuck my finger under her bra and rubbed her s.

"Mmmm." She let out softly. Alcohol is still strong in her breath.

That was so y. I'm about to go. I shook it faster and faster while I on the side of her . "I'm about to go, I'll be right back," I whispered quietly in her ear. I finished the deed in the bathroom. When I got back, she's still asleep - unaware of what happened.

Ever since that night, I've been obsessed with ing her. Feeling myself inside of her. Digging deeper in her until she couldn't handle it. I wanted to abuse it - making her scream, yell, and moan. I wanted to feel her on me while I pushed it in pulling her hair, hearing her scream due to such a pleasurable pain. I wanted to watch her ride me. I wanted to see her looking at me each time I shoved it in her, but that took her. Knowing she's been with Taeyang the past few days .... Knowing that HE gets to that perfect piece of every time they see each other drove me crazy. I ENVIED him. Seeing his face all over SK is a constant reminder that she's with him. , I hate him. Seeing him sitting next to her, touching her. She wasn't pushing, or shoving, making him get off of her. 

I'm gonna give it to her - no matter what.