Honeymoon pt 2

The Trip

The next morning, I woke up before she did. I cooked breakfast, our laptop and skyped Hannah.

"Daddy, why are you awake already?" she's still in bed wrapped in her favorite pink blanket.

"Because daddy wants to see his princess," I said preparing to eat.

"Mommy's your princess. She even wore a tiara yesterday. Didn't she look pretty?" she got up and started running with the laptop.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I started laughing. The computer was hugged to her chest, and you can hear her panting.

"Look daddy!" she screamed shoving the computer in Top's face. "Top ahjussi is sleeping. He's so fun, daddy. He's handsome just like you." She started giggling.

Top snorted, "Hannnnahhhhh, let Top oppa sleep," he whined rolling over.

"Top ahjussi told me he is my oppa. He told me that you are wrong," she sat the laptop on a table and sat in front of it. Top was in the background. 

I started laughing and I see Top glaring at me.

"Hannah," I started typing on the keyboard, "Top is your oppa."

She started laughing, "But you wrote Top is my ahjussi. Why you tricking, daddy?"

I felt Mag's arm wrap around my neck. I flinched a little, but she kissed my cheek, "good morning, baby." 

"Mommy!" Hannah screamed, "are you having fun there?" 

"Hey sayang. I am. Daddy and I are going to play at the beach later," she hugged me tighter, "I miss you. Are you having fun?"

"I'm going to have fun today," she giggled, "Top ahjussi and Auntie Micel are taking me to the park." She stood up and leaned on Top.

I faced Mag and whispered to her, "Babe, how did we make such an adorable child?" It's true. I can't understand how she is so cute.

"I don't know," she whispered back, "but I think Top and Micel are into each other." She bit my ear, "Did you see how they were looking at each other?" She moved and sat on my lap. She started typing on the computer. "Hannah, sayang. Let Top sleep."

Hannah faced the computer again, "Okay."

"Hannah," Micel yelled, "breakfast is ready!" I could see her from the corner of the computer screen. "Good morning love birds," she waved.

Top jerked up and looked towards the screen. He winked at us. "Oppa likes her."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Hannah turned around to face Top. "Oppa likes Auntie Micel?" She faced us and frowned. "Mommy, Top ahjussi likes Auntie Micel!"

Micel started laughing and Top's eye widen. He forgot that Hannah can understand a little Korean. "Hannah, baby," I said to her, "Top ahjussi likes to have a lot of friends." 

Hannah started smiling again, "does that mean he's going to bring more friends to the park?" She turned around and hugged Top. 

"Hannah," Mag called out, "go eat and have fun with Top and Micel, okay?" 

"Okay, mommy," she started waving to us. 

Top waved and I hear Micel yelling goodbye from wherever she was. Mag and I waved and turned off the computer. I rested my head on Mag's shoulder kissing her neck a little. I wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her closer to me. "Good morning, wife," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm," she said facing me. "Good morning, husband." She started smiling. "I love you so much." She wrapped her arm around my neck. 

I gave her a kiss and lifted her onto the counter. "I love you," I said staring into her eyes. "You're so beautiful."

She glanced to the left and saw the breakfast I made. "So," she whispered picking at the eggs I cooked, "what's the main course?" She smirked. 

I bit my lips and gripped her thighs. "You." 

Forget breakfast. I grabbed her and ran back to our room.

We'll satisfy our hunger a different way.