Beginning

The Trip

 

"You ." I said while jumping onto our bed.

She let out a sigh and smiled. She grabbed her pillow and hugged it so tight. "He's sooooooooooooo cute! His bags under his eyes are adorable. I kept teasing him about it when we were at the restaurant." She rolled over and looked at me. "You and Taeyang seem situated Did you guys... you know?" She tapped both her index fingers together.

"That's a weak symbol of , don't you think? And no. We just talked. We talked most of the night." I grabbed my pillow for comfort. "But good Lord. His body is amazing! I seriously thought of cutting him off and kiss him." I visualized that image in my head. Sigh. "You didn't right? Because we found you in the same spot you were in when we left you."

Ash snickered and smashed her face into the pillow. "We made out."

"WHAT?!" I yelled while pushing her off the bed. "YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM?!"

"Hey, control your strength there Xena!" She retorted while getting herself situated on the bed. "I couldn't help it. After I punched his , He looked so adorable curled up like a ball laying on my leg. He kept pouting his lips and saying these things to me that.. I don't know.. made me want to kiss him. So I did. And I don't regret it. He's a hellllllllllll of a kisser." She let out another sigh and grabbed her pillow tighter. "I can't wait to see him again tonight."

"You're going out with him again?"

"Yeah. He's taking me to the movies - his bosses theatre so we have privacy. He's getting me after he's done with his practice."

I was pretty shocked. Victory doesn't seem like her type. She goes for guys like Top. Tall, mysterious, and confident. Victory reminds me of an obnoxious little brother - but cute.

"Taeyang asked me to go out with him again tonight, too. But, I didn't tell you. Kyle texted me and Taeyang read the message too. Kyle wants to go out with me as well." I rolled on my back rubbing my lower stomach. It relaxes me when I'm confused. "What should I do?"

"Did you know Victory has a song called 'What should I do'?"

"Ash. I'm serious here." I stated while hitting her . "Really, what should I do? Taeyang is like a dream, you know? Someone I can't run into all the time. Kyle is just an ordinary guy that possesses good looks."

Ash stared at me with a puzzling stare. "I don't know. Maybe you should hang out with both of them more and decide who you like more. But then again, we're in Korea for 1 month. There's not much time to waste. And it's not like we're looking for commitment. We're here for fun."

"Then what's Victory?"

"A fling."

"You swear?!"

"Well I don't know. But I don't want the future to ruin how I'm feeling."

"Hmph." I finally drifted into sleep.

--

One week past. Ash and Ri has seen each other almost everyday. They see each other whenever they can. After practice, shows, during breaks. She's pretty famous now cuz a fan took a picture of them leaving Ri's building. Didn't get her face, but she's labeled as "Ri's Night Lady" which means bootycall. So, his image is in jeopardy. Their boss isn't upset or anything, but Ri has to go on a variety show to kill the rumor.

So far, I've seen Taeyang and Kyle alternatively. I'm seeing Taeyang tonight. And this is our first real date. He is sending a cab over to my place so it's less risky.

"Mag, be safe tonight! I'll see you in the morning. Mwah!" says Ash as she heads out the door with a little luggage. Hmm. Maybe she's staying over at his place. She's probably excited. Ri just picked her up and that means, Taeyang's cab should be here in about 20 minutes.

He didn't tell me what I should wear, so I decided to dress casually.

Knock! Knock!

My cab is here. As I got in, I texted Taeyang and told him I was on my way. He responded with a video message. I couldn't help but squeal. His beautiful face on my phone talking to me. I squealed so loud that I noticed the cab driver was staring at me through his mirror. -___-

I decided to keep calm and stare at the scenery as we drove. I didn't pay attention really to where we were going. Instead, I visualized him. I watched fancams of him on youtube. Watching his performaces, interviews, and stuff I can learn about him. He's an amazing performer and it seems like he truly is an amazing guy.

The cab finally stopped.. but not at his place.

"Excuse me? Where am I?" I asked the driver. "Excuse me? Where? Where am I?" My first Korean phrase I learned from koreanclass101.com. I smiled widely hoping he wouldn't be offended by my failed korean.

"Airport" He responded. "AIR-PORT!" I see him clenching his stirring wheel and staring at me hard through his mirror.

"Why? I didn't want to go to the airport!!" I asked - frantically. Why the hell would I want to go to the airport? And it being 100,000 won. It only cost 40,000 wons to where I was planning on going.

Then, I see someone walking towards the cab. It looks like Taeyang. I looked at him confused. I got out of the cab and closed the door.

"What are we doing here?"

Taeyang passed by me and went straight to the cab. He turned to me and gave me a hug.

"Well, we're going to Jeju Island. It only takes about an hour to get there so we're taking our private plane there." He has the biggest smile on his face and he grabbed my hand. We ran to the plane. 

When I finally got in, I realized we were alone - completely alone in the passenger area. I smiled at that thought.

"Finally alone," Taeyang sighed. He sat right next to me and put his arms around me. He rested his head on mine. I was playing with his ring. I love moments like these. It's so sweet and innocent. Feeling him right besides me. Touching him. My hearts beating so fast too. His breathing got deeper - I think he fell asleep. My phone vibrated so I had to adjust myself a little bit because I needed to reach for it.

"Kyle." I said under my breath.

Hey, I know you're probably out already, but I wanted to say that I miss you. Be safe wherever you are! I'll see you tomorrow for lunch [= - Kyle 

Hey. Yeah, I'm going to Jeju Island today. You're sweet. I'll see you tomorrow. Be safe too. - Felicia

I hate thinking about things like this. I hate feeling like this too. They both are sweethearts. They're both good looking. They're both really hard workers. Why now? When I was in Cali, nobody took interest in me. Here, I got 2 guys. One is a superstar. The other is an amazing person. And I've only known them for over a week. Why am I doing this? I felt my eyes water. I quickly wiped it, but it was too late. I had so many tears running down my face.

"Great." I whispered. I reached for my purse and grabbed my tissue. "I have to fix my make up now."

"You don't need make-up," grumbled Taeyang. "I think you're beautiful without it."

I froze. "You haven't seen me without.."

"Mag, were you crying?" He leaned infront of me. His eyebrows crunged together and his eyes were examining.

I shook my head no. "I just had somehting in my eye."

"You don't have to lie. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I just," I took a breather and looked up at the ceiling trying to get my tears to go back inside my head (LOL), "I've known you for about a week now? And I'm into you. I don't know if it's because I'm extremely attracted to you, your personality, or because I've been on a dry spell.. I just..  don't know how to handle this feeling.I'm sorry." I sighed and took a deep breath. I stared at him.

I waited for a response. Waited for him to say something, but all he did was stare at me. He finally laid back on his chair and let out a sigh. I guess I'm thankful he didn't say anything because I probably would have bawled right infront of him. I excused myself to the bathroom.

And there I was.. staring at my reflection. Examining every inch of myself. I don't see what they call beautiful. I don't see anything about me that's special. Why would God put me in this position? I re-applied my make-up and headed out of the bathroom. I sat back at my seat next to Taeyang.

"Hey, we're landing in a few minutes." 

"Oh, okay."

"If you don't feel comfortable here, just let me know. We can always fly back."

I nodded.