18.

The Trip

This is continuing from Chapter 16 before I did the flashback of the night before Mag went with Taeyang to Jeju Island. sorry for any confusion lol [=[=[=

-PRESENT DAY- Mag and Ash

I woke up seeing Ash right besides me. I stretched yawning in the process. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened it. "." My head is killing me. Hang over - figures. I slowly slide myself off the bed to find my feet touching something soft instead of the floor. I investigated with my feet.. it was poking at something squishy? I finally managed to open my eyes without giving me a bigger migrane. It was Kyle laying on the floor - completely knocked out.

I decided to tiptoe around him to go to the bathroom. I switched on the light. Dammit. The light is making my eyes throb. I left the door slightly open so a little light can enter from my room. I rinsed my face, brushed my teeth, and peed. I tiptoed back to the bed and checked my cell phone.

No new text messages.

WHYYYYYYYYYY hasn't he talked to me? It's been 3 days since Jeju.

"ARGH!" I expressed throwing myself onto the bed.

Ash got startled and stood up, "What happened?" Her eyes are barely opened.

"Sorry. Nothing."

She hissed and went back into bed. "Let out your anger in the bathroom next time."

Ash knows what I'm going through. I kept asking her to ask Vic what's going on, but it's always the same response. We're jam packed with rehearsals; Young-bae hyung always shuts his phone off during practice; He's exhausted. I try to understand, but after dropping me off that day, I'd expect atleast one text showing he didn't completely use me. I texted him atleast once a day, hoping to get something out of him - but nothing... absolutely nothing. 

I got up and looked over at Kyle - who is now resting on his side. He's becoming like an annoying little brother - but, he likes me. He overly likes me.  

Kyle needs to go. I let out a sigh and decides to wake him up.

"YAH!" I yelled in his ear. I slapped his stomach. "Wake up! It's 10. You're late!"

"Mmmmm, noooo." He rolled on his back, slowly opening his eyes.

I flicked him off.

"Good morning to you too," he replied smiling.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's 10 already. Or 10:05 now since you're lagging," I said harshly. I really want him to leave. 

He sat up and rubbed his face. I bet he has a hang over too. "Yeah.." He began getting up, "Do you have my keys?"

"It's in your pocket."

He checked. "Oh yeah," he chuckled. "I'll see you later?" He leaned closer to me, but I pushed him back.

"Bye Kyle."

"Fine." He turned around and left.

After hearing him leave, I turned to Ash.

"Ash," I said softly rubbing her back, "pleasee.. I want to talk to you."

She rolled to her side and opened her eyes, "Yeah, so do I."

We both stared at each other knowing we're thinking the same thing.

"Kyle is becoming a hassle, huh?" Ash began. "Everytime we managed to go out, he's there."

I nodded, "yeah, i know. i hate that he's down the street from us." I closed my eyes. "ARGH! I guarantee that Vic tells Taeyang everything. I can't blame him for thinking I'm a since I keep denying I'm with Kyle, but whenever we go out, Kyle is there." I laid on my back. "I'm going insane."

Ash laid there - quiet. I can tell something's on her mind from the way her eyebrows are wrinkled. "Yeah, Vic told me he talks to Taeyang. He kind of has to since they're together all the time - plus, he's the youngest. They'll end up beating him up," she giggled trying to lighten up the mood. Then, her tone changed, "last night though, you noticed how Vic became a little.. distant?"

I nodded, "I figured since Kyle showed up."

She shook her head, "That's part of it. Trust me, Vic likes you. He really has been trying to patch things up between you and Taeyang especially since," Ash took a deep breath, "Don't get mad okay?"

"Okay."

"Vic told Taeyang you slept over Kyle's house.." 

"WHAT???? I TOLD HIM TO NOT TELL HIM!" I sat up. I feel like pulling my hair! Why is the world would he tell Taeyang?!?! No wonder Taeyang has been avoiding me.

"Mag, relax. Vic was trying to be funny about the whole situation, but Taeyang cut him off and refused to listen to the rest of it. That's old news now, but Vic has been trying to patch things up.." Ash took a deep breath, "That's not the worst part..." She paused, "Taeyang was there last night."

I was speechless. "Are you serious?" I said softly.

I tried thinking back to what happened last night. No wonder Kyle was persistant. I remember I had to punch him to make him stop touching me.

"Can you imagine how Taeyang felt?" 

"Yeah," I said slowly, "but I kept resisting.." 

"It doesn't matter," Ash cut me off, "I just know Taeyang saw stuff he wasn't hoping to see."

I can feel my eyes filling up with water. He probably thinks I'm a . "ing bastard."

Ash snugged closer to me - hugging me. "I'll talk to Vic."

Tears rolled down my face. I'm angry, sad, humiliated, disgusted, and pathetic. 

What am I gonna do?