39 - 2 days to go

The Trip

 

Taeyang's POV

I've called.

I've texted.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Ash's is still here. Why the is she here? 

Seeing Ash and Vic together still burns me to the core. I'm envious. Why is he happy? 

Vic hasn't spoke to me since Mag left. I found out she went back to America from Ash. She came in.. crying. She doesn't understand how Mag can just ing leave me and her. 

I still don't understand. Why did it have to end so badly?

"Young-bae," Ji said interrupting my thoughts, "I know the past few days has been hard, but let's focus on your first love."

, Ji. How pathetic does that sound? I clenched my hair. "Yeah."

We're going to be on in an hour. 

I overhead the make-up artist talking about me. I look like . Bags under my eyes. I'm breaking out. It's funny. She jeopardized my career. Leaving ed it up more.

No one has talked to me about what happened. No one even dares. And it's driving me crazy. Every single ing time I enter a room that's occupied, everyone gets ing quiet. They stare looking at me like I've gone crazy. I'm going to be if they keep doing this.

The door opened. "Heyy." I recognize that voice. "I just wanted to wish you guys good luck." Yuri. What more does this want?

I see her through the mirror. She's in her stage outfit. She eyed me, but continued talking to everyone else. 

She walked up to me and stood by while I was getting my make-up done. "Young-baeeeeee," she placed her hand on my shoulder, "how's oppa doing?"

What does she think she's doing? "Yuri. Let's talk." 

She smiled. "Okay."

I looked at the stylist. "I'll work on Seungri for now. Be back in 15 minutes."

I bowed. "Thanks noona."

I grabbed her hand roughly and pulled her out the door. "Young-bae oppa, you don't have to be so rough," she whined as she stumbled out.

I shut the door and here we are, in the hallway. I stood in front of her. She had this coniving smile on her face. She's probably happy - no, she IS happy at what she's done. "What do you want?" I finally spat out. "What are you doing here?"

Her smile got bigger. She grazed my arm. "Oh.. you know.." she stepped up leaning her head towards me. "saying good luck." She wrapped her arms around me. I just stood there amazed. She looked me in the eyes, pressing her lips together. 

I scoffed. "You need to stop."

She giggled. "Come on." She started rubbing my neck. 

I grabbed her hands and pulled them off of me. "Come on what?" I raised my voice. She looked startled. "I don't like you, Yuri. I can't even -" I stopped myself realizing I'm drawing attention on us. I stepped closer to her. "Are you that stupid?" 

She placed her hand on my chest. "I know you don't like me, Young-bae." She traced my jawline. I flinched. "I just don't want you with anyone, but me." She laughed. "What is she? A broke college student?" 

My eyes widen. "What?"

"Young-bae, don't you see?" She tossed her hair. "I'm better for you." She smiled. Her hand ran up my chest to my neck. "Come on, Young-bae. I've missed you."

I had it. I grabbed her hand - gripping it as hard as I can and threw it off me. "Don't ing touch me, Yuri." I pushed her against the wall. "Just know one thing," I whispered in her ear, "You will NEVER be better than her. I love her." 

I backed up and went into the dressing room - slamming the door along the way.