Last Night in Korea

The Trip

 

Mag's POV

It's 11:30pm. We're flying out at 10:30am

Ash still hasn't come by yet.

I'm already packed and ready to go. Where the is she?

The past three days has been the longest three days in my life.

I haven't left the hotel room. Who would have thought I'd spend the last few days alone? It makes me laugh thinking about it.

How stupid was I to even think things would last between us?

He stopped contacting me yesterday. I argued with myself for an hour about texting him back when he stopped. 

I haven't even tried reading any of them, honestly. I can't even imagine what it says. I can't even hear his voicemails. 

I don't even know how to stop thinking about him. 

I shut my eyes. I checked my phone again. No new notifications. It's already midnight. God, where is Ash? I sighed. I need a drink. This hotel has a bar. Yeah, I'll get a drink.

I went downstairs - the weird thing is, everyone was greeting me. I got into the bar and I didn't want to stay long, but people were so friendly tonight. After 30 ninutes, I managed to head back to my room.

I was finishing up my drink as I was opening my door. I dropped my drink when I saw who was inside.

They were all looking at me. "What are you guys doing here?'

Ash walked up to me slowly. "I should ask you the same thing." She slapped me across the face. "Why would you do that to me?" 

I rubbed my cheek and stared at her. My eyes started to water again. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry?" She screamed. "Are you ing kidding me?" She hugged me tightly. "Do you have ANY idea how pissed off I was?" She let go of me. She continued talking, but I couldn't pay attention anymore. 

I couldn't take my eyes off of one person in particular. He looked at me like I was a ghost. He was expressionless. I glanced at Vic. He seemed indifferent as well, but he got up and gave me a hug. "You should talk to hyung," he whispered in my ear. I nodded.

I was hesitant walking towards him. What am I suppose to say? What am I suppose to do? Everything I've been trying to do became pointless. I miss him. My heart started pounding ridiculously fast. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I took a deep breath as I was about to sit next to him, he bolted out the room. . I turned around and ran for him. "Sorry, I really am," I said to Ash and Vic once I left the room.

Taeyang is already at the elevator. 

"WAIT!!" I yelled hoping he wouldn't go in. He froze right in front of it. He lifted his cap and ran his hand threw it a couple of times. He's pissed off - and I don't blame him. "PLEASE!" I yelled again.

He finally turned around. He looks so angry. His eyebrows were scrunched up together and he was biting his lips. I finally got to him and I don't know what I was thinking, but I launched at him - hugging him tightly. "Baby," it. I'm crying already. "I'm so sorry." I finally felt him returning the hug. I looked at him - kneeling my forehead on his. "I love you so much."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, and his eyes were watering. He kissed me. "I love you too." He carried me inside the elevator. 

I chuckled. "Where are we going?" 

He laughed. "We're getting a room."

And we kissed again.

---

We composed ourselves before the elevator doors opened again, but I think everyone can tell what was going on. Everyone kept staring at us. I don't know if it was me, but I felt like they were all talking about me. I started walking slower to make it seem like we didn't go down together. He got to the front desk and I decided to sit on the lounge chair. There were magazines on the coffee table. I rambled through a few of them, but one magazine caught my eye. Did I just see … me? I grabbed it and flipped through the magazine to find me in it.

“Oh my God,” I whispered to myself. There were tons of pictures of me. How did they...?? I looked up to see Taeyang still at the front desk. . What does it say? And each picture has circles around the ‘imperfections’ I have. I flipped to the next page.. Yuri and Taeyang?! I looked at the date. 2 days ago?! When he was performing? I looked up again and Taeyang is heading back. He’s smiling. He tapped my shoulder as he passed by me. I looked around and noticed I was safe for a second and I rolled the magazine tightly to take it. I expect this translated before I take off.

But for now, what it says. 

It's our last night together.

We hopped in the elevator.

Once the elevator door closed, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

When it opened to our floor, he picked me up again and rammed me against a wall in the hallway. We barely had our lips apart.

We couldn’t even make it to the bed. Once the door opened to our room, it was on.

There wasn’t a single second that was dull.

I don't know how I survived these few days.

I don't know how I'm going to manage in the future.

He's everything I want.