17

The Trip

 

-the Day after Jeju- Seungri and Jiyong

"Can you believe him, hyung?" I asked Jiyong while he was doing magic on the computer.

He shrugged. "He's a guy."

I leaned back on my chair grasping everything that happened last night. The creaking, the giggles, the - all of our awkward faces when we realized we weren't needed anymore. 

"Do you remember the look on everyones faces when we heard screaming?" I chuckled. 

Ash and I were laying on the bed playing poker. Top and Jiyong were watching tv. Daesung was asleep.Then, A-AH-AHH! Top and Jiyong sat up - both of their eyes were gaging out. Then BANG! Top stood up staring at me, then at Ash, and finally at Jiyong. Top was forming a slight smile.

"Yeah. I still can't believe it. I thought Mag shot Young-bae or something. I almost ran out the room to start a fight\." He laughed while testing his computer skills.

"If it wasn't for Top hyung really paying attention, you would have."

"Good thing Top watches often." Jiyong muttered while running his finger through his hair. "Yahhh. I'm really bad at photoshop. Maybe if you were more discreet, you wouldn't have to go on this stupid show." Jiyong yelled while pushing me off my chair.

---

A few hours later... Seungri and Ash

"Heyyy, are you allllllllllmost readyyyyyy? I'm almost thereeeeee. I miss youuuu!!" I said in my high, cute voice.

"You're soooo cute," Ash responded. I bet her cheeks are turning pink. 

"Are Kyle and Mag coming?"

"I think so. I texted her when she was at his house. Argh, she couldn't stand their date. He kept prying her about Taeyang," Ash grunted. 

I sighed. "Well, just make sure. Cuz I told the bar to save us a place."

Click.

I took a deep breath and started playing with my phone. 

"Ahjussi, can we take a quick stop at the shop right there? I need to buy something."

---

[Ash and Mag on the phone]

"Hey, are you guys still coming? Vic is already on the way there. He put down a reservation for 4." I said trying to keep my cool. I've been trying to reach her for hours, but I guess she's too cool to answer.

"Hey, sorry. Kyle and I were talking. I didn't realize my phone was on silent." 

I can hear in her voice that she's very annoyed. 

"That bad, huh?" I said softly.

"Mmhmm."

"I'll see you guys soon?"

"For sure."

Before I clicked, I waited to hear what Mag was going to say. She never hangs up her phone, which I love most of the time because I can always hear what she's really doing.

They're waiting for us. Let's go.. now? Please.

Now it's a safe time to hang up.

---

[Taeyang and Seungri on the phone / Ash, Mag, and Kyle]

"Hyung, Mag and Kyle are coming with us to dinner." I said - hesitantly. I know how Young-bae handles news like this.

"Ohh." He responded. I could barely hear him. 

"So, I'll let you know afterwards?"

"Mmm."

Wow. He sounds so ... disappointed.

"Mmm." I replied knowing that's the end of our phone conversation.

And within a few minutes, a taxi rolled in the parking lot of the sushi bar. A beautiful, petite, white girl comes out looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Hello, beautiful," I yelled out hoping she'd recognize me in this monkey beanie Jiyong gave me to disguise myself in public. Psst. Irritates me how the fans control our private life.

"Vic?" the white girl called out.

"Yes, beautiful."

She came right at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her arms are still wrapped around my neck, "are you ready for tonight?"

Tonight. TONIGHT?! 

"Of course, beautiful." I whispered while trying to give her a kiss on the lips, but I was interrupted by an older man.

"YAH! Have some respect! Stupid kids."

Ash and I glanced at him and walked right by him as we entered the bar.

"So," I began while dodging oncoming traffic, "I bought you something."

starting forming an o and she smacked my chest, "noo, really? what'd you get me?" she started pinching my sides.

"shhh! let's atleast sit at our table first," i whispered as i walked towards the manager.

He finally showed us where to sit and before we sat, Ash asked for her present.

I finally felt stupid bringing it up since the gift wasn't anything special, but oh well. i tossed it on the table.

i felt my cheeks burning at my sudden embarrassment. she's afraid to reach for it, it seems.

I covered my face to avoid to see what she's going to do.

"A... ring pop?" She giggled. 

I peeked through and noticed she was holding it.

"A... Seungri flavored... ring pop?" She laughed. She unwrapped it and stuck it in .

I nodded. "Yeah, I thought it'd be cute." I looked down avoiding her eye contact. I could see from the corner of my eye that she's enjoying it. Her lips are now blood red from all that .

"It doesn't taste as good as you, though," She stated.

I chuckled amazed at what she said. I sat closer to her - wanting to hold her. She looks adorable eating it like a little girl.

"You're cute." I whispered in her ear while wrapping my arms around her.

"Erhmm," A voice behind me said.

It was Mag and Kyle.

I stretched - trying to make it less awkward.

"Hey," Ash and I said. "I tried calling you the past few hours, what's up with your phone?" Ash said someone irritated with her.

Mag shrugged. "I don't know. It suddenly froze and now, it's barely functioning. I might have to get a new one." Mag pouted.

"I can get you one," Kyle said smiling.

Mag stuck her tongue out, "no thank you."

The atmosphere they brought is completely uncomfortable. We practically ate in silence, until Kyle brought something up.

"Did you guys go to Jeju Island with Mag and Taeyang?"

I could see Mag's expression. The vein in her forehead looks like it's going to explode. She gestured to stab Kyle in the neck with her fork. Kyle looked at her, and she continued eating.

"Yeah, we took the plane together," Ash hurriedly replied. "Jeju is beautiful."

"So Taeyang was there?" He persisted.

Ash nodded. "Where'd you guys go after we went clubbing?"

Mag's choked on her food. She downed a cup of water. Everyone was looking at her.

"We crashed at my place," Kyle replied smiling. He was implying that something more happened.

Mag socked him in the arm. "Are you kidding me?" She finally blurted out. "We didn't do anything." 

Ash and I ended up taking Mag home. She really didn't want to be around Kyle at the moment, and I understood why. When I was dropping her off, Mag said something to me.

"Please, don't mention that to Taeyang. I really like him." 

After that, it was just Ash and I for the rest of the night ^^

***

[Taeyang alone in his room, waiting for Maknae to call him]

it was already 11pm - nothing from Maknae .. and nothing from Mag. This is driving me nuts. Why do I suddenly feel jealous that she's with Kyle? She slept with me last night. The , the kissing, the pleasuring.. that was all ME giving her that! Stupid . What if she just used me? 

Breathe, Young-bae. Breathe. She's not like that. No, she isn't.

RING!

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Sorry. I forgot to call you after we ate."

"Get to the point," I bolted out.

"Well, she's not into Kyle. It seems like she's really annoyed with him."

I took a deep breath, thankful for the news Maknae brought.

"But," Maknae continued. I spoke to soon.

"What?" I said, unhappy. 

"She slept over his house the night before Jeju island."

I had no response. I slept with her after she slept with HIM?!  

"But, hyung," Maknae continued.

"Forget it, Ri," I grumbled and hung up the phone.

I threw my phone at the wall. "!"