26

The Trip

i love everyones comments [= 

----

I really miss you.

I want to see you.

Where are you?

Why aren't you talking to me?

Why are you ignoring me?!?!?!

All messages - text messages.. from Kyle. Doesn't he understand? Doesn't he know that it's been 3 or 4 days since I last spoke to him. And he still has the balls to text me. 

"Seriously Ash, if I see Kyle - I'm going to stab him in the face," I yelled while clenching on my knife. Ash stared at me - scared, but she knows I can't really do anything at this point since we're at a restaurant eating. 

"If you keep holding the knife like that, we're gonna get kicked out," she chuckled reaching for my hand.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm surprised he didn't follow us here." I took a bit of my short ribs. One thing I love about Korean food is their side dish. The kimchi, eggs, potato salads, cucumbers. Aside from that, their short ribs - at every place I've been to here - has been amazing. "I wonder how people don't get fat here." I stuffed my face more.

I scanned the restaurant. Watching how everyone interacted. A few tables infront of us, there's a couple. Probably in their late teens, but the way she looked at him. You can tell that's the only person she sees. The way she laughed, the way she looked at him, and the way she moved. So much emotion behind every since thing she did. I couldn't tell if he did, since his back was to me, but I hope he does. Watching her reminds me of me. I feel like Taeyang and I can have something amazing.

"Mag," Ash poked me, "What are you staring at?"

I jerked - realizing I've been working on that piece of meat on my plate for awhile. I was distracted by her. "That couple." I gestured with my fork. Ash turned and looked. 

"Why? Do you know her?" She laughed - knowing that I don't know her.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know." I pushed my plate, "I'm full."

"Really?" Ash was surprised, "there's still one full piece left." She stabbed at it with her fork.

"I definitely don't want it now," I laughed.

Ash pressed her lips, "there's something on your mind," she started, "you really like him, don't you?" she stacked her plate ontop of mine and pushed it aside. I pouted avoiding her eyes. She kneeled her head on her hand. "I really like Vic."

"Ugh," I looked at the couple again, "yeah, I realllllly like him." I was rubbing my hands together. Just thinking about him gives me butterflies.

"Come on, Mag. It's not like you're the only one going through this," she pleaded trying to get me to talk more.

I bit my lips, "I don't know. I really like him. It's too soon to say I love him, you know."

She leaned closer to me, "you sure?"

"ASH, really? People don't fall in love in two weeks. People sleep with each other in two weeks - even less," I said sarcasticly.

She rolled her eyes, "I know you're falling for him - at least. I mean, you never let yourself go like that."

"Even if I did 'start falling for him' it's not like we can keep our relationship going. I mean," I paused taking a deep breath, "I live in California. He lives here. Not only that," I leaned in and spoke in whisper, "he's famous here." 

Ash mouth dropped, "that's the only reason?" She sounded unconvinced.

"Ash, didn't you say 'it's only a fling' when we first got here?" 

She pressed her lips, "Forget it." She's obviously annoyed now. "I'm just saying. I haven't seen you this happy for a long time."

I looked at my nails. "I know," I whispered. "What should I do?" I looked at her. I feel.. so sad.

She gave me the same look. "What are we going to do?" She reached her hand out for a hug.

----

Ash and I decided to roam around the area. We were window shopping since everything was so expensive. But, everywhere we turned, we saw posters of Big Bang. Big Bang was everywhere - literally. Underneath each poster were dates and times. That's as far as I can go when it comes to Korean. 

"Looking at the posters, it seems so.. surreal, you know?" I mumbled staring at a huge face poster of Taeyang. I looked at Ash and she nodded while sipping her coffee. "Can you believe.. we're with them?" Thinking about it is awesome. Being with a celebrity? The only down part is that no one can know because of the crazy fans. And Yuri. I decided to text him. It's 4ish and he's probably practicing - rehearsing.

Heyyyyy~ I saw a huge poster of you and it made me think of you. Haha ^^  I missss you. - Mag

Ash took a picture of me hugging the poster. "I wonder what he's going to say." She laughed. "Here, take a picture of me with Vic." She ran up to it and kissed Vic's poster. "Imagine if he was this big?" She laughed.

We send them the pictures. We ended up walking around the block and stopped infront of a poster of 9 girls posing in 70s outfit. 

"Girls Generation?" I said puzzled. "The girls here are ridiculously skinny." The girls were gorgeous looking, but so thing. Their arms, their legs. I'm thankful my body is a little bit heavier.

Ash nodded and pointed out to one of the chicks, "i think that's Yuri."

I turned towards her, "Really? She doesn't seem all that great." I scoffed - obviously jealous. Ash rolled her eyes.

"Don't be jealous." 

It was getting dark and all I thought about was Yuri. Her smile, her skin. She's not that pretty, but Taeyang was involved with her? She's the one that's crazy? Thinking about that conversation, what did he mean she knows about me? 

We got a cab and headed back to the apartment. Ash was playing with her phone, "look what Vic said back." she handed me her phone.

He blew a kiss back at her and in the back, you see Taeyang with his eyes jolted out. "Dorks." I was on my phone and Taeyang texted me back, but I didn't check it. I was busying googling Yuri from Girls Generation. The more I look at her, the prettier she got. I was disappointed. She is pretty. She has an amazing body. She can't be that bad.

"Mag, what's wrong?" Ash leaned in and glanced at my phone. "Are you... googling Yuri?!" 

I turned to her and shhhh'd her. 

"Oh my God. Someone's jealous," she laughed.

I flicked her off.

We finally arrived at the room and we noticed something.

"Ash, oh my god. Look," I grabbed her arm trying to distract her from her phone. "Look!" 

I pointed to someone sitting in front of our door. "No way." Ash let out.

"Kyle." I whispered grabbing the doorknob of the cab.