Your proximity...

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

---

‘Aren’t you ready yet?’ the boy tapped the keys in the door.

‘Hold on! I’m putting some make up on!’ Jiyoon shouted from inside the bathroom.

‘Don’t! I like you better without it! You look cuter’ Sungkyu said without any hesitation.

‘What did he said?’ The girl whispered in surprise with her eyes fixed on the mirror. She looked at the only line she had drawn on top her right eye and quickly removed it.

‘There’ she said looking at her reflection before stepping outside the bathroom with a cute smile.

He smirked when he saw her without make up. ‘Oh, you listened to me’

‘Well, you’re my husband now so I have to’ she stuck her tongue a little.

Sungkyu fought an urge to kiss her right there, but instead, he just laughed amused. ‘Come on, let’s go…’

The couple went to a store to buy some food.

Both had sandwiches and ice tea.

‘Should we shop something to cook for tonight and tomorrow for breakfast?’ asked the boy taking a big bite of his sandwich.

‘Do we even have dishes?’ Sungkyu burst into laughs.

‘You’re worst than me in this’ Jiyoon pouted. ‘You didn’t look into the kitchen?’

‘You were the one exploring the whole apartment’ defended the girl. He laughed again.

‘I didn’t see anything, so we better buy some plates and glasses too’ she nodded. ‘Come on’

The new married couple entered a supermarket and started to pick dishes, glasses and food.

‘I didn’t bring that much money’ Jiyoon said looking into her wallet.

‘Me neither…’ said the boy looking into his wallet as well. ‘We shouldn’t buy anything expensive then’ she nodded in agreement.

‘What do you think of these glasses?’ the girl showed a couple of matched glasses decorated with peaches. ‘They are on discount’

‘They are nice. Let’s take them’

The couple kept looking for dishes before heading to the food section.

A lot of people that passed them observed, with admiration, the good looking couple, and even a senior married couple complimented them.

‘What about this kit of dishes?’ Sungkyu showed his wife the set on his hand.

‘Oh, how sweet…’ the old lady said smiling at Sungkyu.

‘Thank you. We just married’ said politely the boy.

‘Congratulations’ the couple said at unison.

‘Thank you’ answered the young.

‘Are you looking for dishes for your house’ Sungkyu and Jiyoon nodded. ‘Good, make sure to buy something both like’ the couple nodded again.

Jiyoon suddenly felt hot and rolled up her sweater.

‘Why do you have paint in your arms?’ the old man asked looking at Jiyoon.

‘Oh, because we were painting the house’ the girl answered shyly covering her arms with her hands. Sungkyu saw an opportunity and put an arm around her in a protective way.

‘What is he doing?’shouted Jiyoon in her head looking at him surprised. The boy didn’t give signs of notice her gaze.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: Did you expect him to do that?

Jiyoon: (blushing) Of course not… (smiling shyly and looking away to try to hide her blush)

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: Why did you do that?

Sungkyu: (smiling mischievously) kekeke…, I just saw the perfect opportunity to do that…

---

‘Oh honey, look how he try to protect her’ the old lady commented. Sungkyu smiled proud but Jiyoon was blushing so hard that she had to cover her cheeks. ‘How sweet, she still blush at his embrace’

‘That is true love, believe us, we’ve been married for 40 years’ the old man said putting his arm around his wife too. Now both young were blushing.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (complaining) Why on earth the man said that?

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: I didn’t see that coming… Why did the man say something like that?... It was so embarrassing…

---

After a couple of more compliments, the senior couple said goodbyes and left.

There were a little silence between Jiyoon and Sungkyu. Both trying not to think about what the old couple said about the “true love” thing.

‘So, what do you think of the dishes?’ Sungkyu broke the silence. ‘They are on discount too…’ He removed his arm off her shoulder.

‘Mmm… yeah, I think they are fine…’ Jiyoon still could feel the weigh and the warm of his arm. She shook her head trying to remove the thoughts away.

‘Ok, let’s find some food to cook’

Jiyoon and Sungkyu went around the supermarket buying groceries and some other healthy but delicious food. It took them almost two hours to pick all the things they were going to take, and it weren’t that much, but they wandered around too much. After pay for all the food and the dishes, they went back to the apartment.

‘Do you know how to cook?’ asked the girl leaving the bags on the table of the kitchen.

‘Sure I do’ answered the leader of Infinite taking out the things and placing them in the fridge. ‘Do you?’

‘Of course I do’

‘Let’s do this, you make dinner today and I make breakfast tomorrow’ suggested the boy.

‘Deal’ agreed Jiyoon.

 

Sungkyu POV:

I sat on a chair and watched Jiyoon prepare the dinner. She looked so cute in the role that I couldn’t stop myself thinking she was a good wife after all.

But after a couple of minutes, I found myself looking at her well proportioned body. Her hands moving gracious from one place to the other and her hips following a rhythm they only knew. Her manners were feminine and soft. Very different from the strong and firm movements she did on stage. I was simply lost in her persona when my phone ringing pulled me out of dreamland.

It was a text from Woohyun.

“Guess what I’m watching in this moment”

‘Huh?’I asked in my mind, but at the very same moment, Jiyoon’s phone rang too. She looked at the screen of her mobile and put pretty much the same expression I did.

‘Gayoon is watching our first meeting’ she said putting down her cellphone.

‘Woohyun was invited too so I guess that is what this message means’ I showed her the message. She smiled.

‘I bet they are saying bad things about us’ I laughed.

‘Yeah, probably..., and knowing Woohyun is saying some secrets about me’ this time she laughed. Her voice was so clear and soft.

‘I hope Gayoon don’t to say anything embarrassing about me’

My mind illuminated like a flashlight for a second. ‘Do you have something embarrassing she can say?’ I asked almost playing fool. She noticed it and smiled mischievously.

‘Not really, but tell me about the secrets Woohyun could reveal…’ she said looking right into my eyes.

I was speechless, she was too smart to be caught in that kind of trap. ‘Nothing you already don’t know…’ I avoided her look.

‘What a cheap answer’ she said going back to the food. I had nothing to say about it, she was right, that was a cheap answer, but is not that I was going to confess my love right there.

After an awkward silence I took the courage to talk again. ‘What kind of food are you cooking? Smells good’

I stood up and stole a little piece of meat. She hit my hand softly.

‘Don’t steal’ I smiled.

‘Sorry, is just it looks so delicious…’ I put the meat on my mouth. ‘Seriously, what is it?’ I mumbled.

‘I don’t know. I’m experimenting’ I almost choked with the meat.

‘What?’ she laughed amused.

‘Don’t worry, you’ll like it. I’m good at this thing’

‘Are you sure I’m not going to die for poisoned food or something?’ I said joking but she looked at me offended.

‘If you don’t want to, you don’t have to eat it’ again that scary look… I shivered.

‘No, of course I’ll eat it’ I tried to calm her down. ‘It’s really good anyway, so I don’t care if I die tomorrow. Besides, only because it’s you who made it, I’ll eat it’

She didn’t buy it so she remained silent busy on finish the cook.

‘I screw it…’I thought throwing myself in the chair again. ‘Great! All the progress you made since the last week just went through the toilet… Now you’re at the beginning again…’ I sighed feeling really bad with myself.

‘Dinner is ready’ I stood up the chair and went to see the result. It smells really good and I still had the taste of the meat on my mouth so I nodded in agreement.

She opened the kit of dishes and took out a couple. I served and we started to eat in silence.

‘You wash the dishes…’ Jiyoon addressed me roughly. I got scared for a second.

‘Yes ma’am…’ I said with my best apologetic voice. She kept eating.

‘Yobo…’ I said unconsciously. ‘Why you called her like that?!’ I screamed in my head.

She looked at me surprised at the title. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate. ‘I’m really sorry…’

She remained silent for a moment. I looked up to meet her eyes.

‘It’s ok…’ she looked right through me. ‘Is good or what?’

I nodded vigorously smiling. I’m sure my eyes shined.

She just smiled amused and went back to her plate.

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: I screw it… (looking sadly at the floor)… I know…

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (half smiling) …silly boy…

---

Jiyoon POV

‘He’s so easy…’I thought looking at his innocent face. ‘Silly boy…’

I finished my food and put the dish on the sink. He did the same and started to wash.

‘I wonder if our band mates already finish watching our tape of our first meeting’ I said to start a conversation but then I felt my phone vibrating against my leg. It was a text message from Gayoon. ‘Oh, talking about the devil’

“Your face when you saw Sungkyu-oppa was priceless! Kekeke…, I’m heading to the dorm right now, sleep tight with your new husband…LOL! Love you!”

‘The hell is she talking about?’

‘What’d she said?’ Sungkyu asked suddenly. I got scared.

‘N-Nothing!’ I replied quickly. I knew that I wasn’t convincing but gladly he didn’t mention it, he just kept washing.

‘What is wrong with Gayoon-nie? Why did she say things like that? We aren’t going to sleep together, we have different rooms…’

‘Hey! Earth to Jiyoon’

Suddenly I saw a hand passing in front of my eyes.

‘Huh?’ I woke up in reality.

‘Where were you?’ he asked me amused.

‘What?’ I was confused.

‘Never mind’ he said walking out the kitchen. ‘I’ve finished’

‘Oh, ok…’ I followed him to the living room.

Since we just painted the walls, the windows were open and the living room was really cold.

‘Brrr…’ I said covering my arms with my hands.

‘I know, it’s cold…’ he walked towards me. ‘Here, put this on…’ he had removed his own jacket and put it on my shoulders.

I paralyzed. Suddenly I wasn’t cold any more, my face felt really hot and I couldn’t feel my limbs. ‘What are you doing…?’ I managed to mumble.

‘I’m preventing my wife to catch a cold’ he said like it was the most obvious thing on earth. I felt stupid.

In a second, I realized his hands were on my shoulders, and he was really close, like really, really close. I could hear his breathing and felt his warmth. I blushed even more hiding my face off his look.

‘Why is he so close?!’I screamed in my head closing my eyes.

‘Are you feeling warmer?’ I hesitated a moment but then looked up and nodded shyly. He smiled at me cutely. ‘Good’

He moved away from me and touched one of the walls. ‘It seems that they are dry now’

I reached the other wall and nodded.

‘I’m going to close the windows now’ he did and went back to me.

‘We should go to sleep now, we have a busy day tomorrow…’ he whispered getting closer again. I felt confused, his proximity made my brain a mess and I couldn’t think well…

After a couple of seconds of high concentration, I nodded clumsily.

‘We really need a sofa here’ he said moving away. I felt relief, I could breathe again. ‘PD-nim, will you get us a sofa please?’

The PD shook his head. ‘Oh come on!’ complained Sungkyu. ‘We are not rich, we can’t afford a sofa’

‘PD-nim! Please get us a sofa’ I said making my best aegyo voice and pose. PD-nim laughed amused.

‘We’re going to think about it’ said the PD.

‘Yes!’ Sungkyu and I said at unison. We high fived happily.

Without Sungkyu whispering things and without him being so close I felt more at ease.

‘Ok, time for me to go to bed’ I announced and Sungkyu nodded saying that it was time for him too.

‘Good night’ I waved my hand at him.

‘Sweet dreams…’ he said smiling and heading to his room.

I closed the door closely and looked inside my new room. Everything looked neat and new.

I dragged myself to the suitcase and changed my clothes lazily. My mind was still spinning a little with the memory of Sungkyu’s arms on my shoulders. ‘Today we had a lot of skinship without thinking…’

I sat on the bed. ‘, this is going to be a nightmare when it comes to air…’

Suddenly I felt really tired so I leaned on the bed, covered with the blankets and fell asleep.

End POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! As I promised, new update really quick :). Did you like it? I really hope so.

Until a new update (I hope it will be really soon)

Thanks for reading

Have a nice afternoon