At the beach...

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Sungkyu POV

 

The moment our feet touched the sand, a big grin grew in Jiyoon’s face.

‘She looks so pretty when she smiles…’ I couldn’t help staring at her. Her smile was so pure and full of sweetness… She glanced at me and looked at me with curiosity but still smiling.

‘What?’

‘You look really beautiful today’ I let out without noticing.

‘Oppa~!’ she hit my arm softly. I giggled.

‘Look, there is a free spot’ I said pointing at a place where there was no people in. She looked at the place and nodded.

‘Looks like a nice spot’ she said as she started walking in that direction. I stared at her retreating figure for a while…

‘She’s just…perfect…’

I spotted a camera walking around me. ‘!’ I snapped out of fantasy land and returned to reality. ‘I have to remember that I’m in a public place with cameras recording every single move I do…’

‘Hey, wait for me!’ I said running after Jiyoon that was already placing her things on the sand.

End POV

 

Sungkyu ran after Jiyoon and helped her to put the towels and the bag in the sand.

‘Did you bring a sun umbrella?’ he asked sitting on his towel.

‘Yep. Can you help me please?’ the girl said as she unfolded a pink umbrella.

The boy stared at the small umbrella in disbelief. ‘Are you serious?’ he said before he could stop.

‘What?’ she asked giving him a questioning look.

‘Pink?’ said the boy as he placed the umbrella behind them.

‘Well, excuse me for being a girl’ said Jiyoon a bit too high.

‘Why didn’t you buy other color?’ he said fixing the sand around the peak of the umbrella.

‘I like pink’ she said lifting an eyebrow and shrugging at the same time. Sungkyu looked at her like “are you being serious?”

‘Oh, come on, don’t try to act like you’d never wore something pink; I have seen you’ she said almost frowning.

‘You have seen me?’ he asked with a mocking grin.

She half smiled at his tone. ‘Don’t over think. I’m not a stalker’

‘I haven’t say that’ he defended.

‘You are thinking it’

The boy grinned even wider. ‘How do you know?’

‘Is written all over your face’ she said making a round around Sungkyu’s face.

‘Oh, so now you can read minds AND faces?’ he was still playing.

Jiyoon smirked and played along. ‘Yes, didn’t you know that?’

‘What, like a psychic?’ Sungkyu faked a surprised look.

She nodded. ‘Pretty much’ she shrugged.

Sungkyu locked stares with her and got silent for a second. Then, he laughed amused. Jiyoon laughed too and softly pick his side. He jumped and tried to cover his sides while laughing.

Both were enjoying their little fights/games…

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: I’m not a stalker, really… I just happened to watch some variety shows where Infinite is invited…

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (grinning) She had definitely done some stalking work... Even if she says she had not. I know she had…

---

‘Oppa, can you help me?’ said Jiyoon taking out her sunblock and passing the bottle to Sungkyu.

Sungkyu looked at the bottle in his wife’s hand and he felt immediately a raised in his heart beat.

‘…Sure’ he said trying not to sound weird. He moved closer to her and opened the bottle putting some liquid in his hand.

He glanced at Jiyoon and saw her taking off her shirt…

Sungkyu gulped as he saw her skin being revealed... It wasn’t like he hasn’t ever seen her shoulders (she had a strip under the shirt) but his time was different. The feeling was different…

A soft scent of Jiyoon’s perfume traveled to the boy’s nose and he felt intoxicated by it.

‘Oppa, what are you waiting for’ Jiyoon’s voice brought Sungkyu back to earth. He looked at his hand and then to her shoulders and suddenly became nervous. He hesitated before placing his hand on her shoulder. The contact of his hand touching her bare skin made him shiver. Sungkyu’s heart stopped for a second…

He tried really hard in not appear like an idiot, but his hand was shaking nonstop and his focus was constantly changing. He wanted to concentrate as much as he could in not touch too much of her perfect arms, but his eyes traveled to her face way too many times.

‘Oppa, are you ok?’ she asked turning to look at him.

‘Huh?’ Sungkyu lifted his head and found Jiyoon inches away from his face. He blushed and moved his head back trying not to show his nervousness.

Jiyoon moved her eyes to her left shoulder and then to the right. ‘Oppa, I don’t think you ever apply sunblock to anyone’ she said amused.

‘W-What?’ he was confused.

She looked again at her left shoulder. ‘Well…my shoulder is white…’

He glanced at her arm and facepalm mentally. ‘Ani, I’m just trying not to stain your shirt’ he tried to cover his fail attempt to apply sunblock on her wife’s arms.

Jiyoon stared at him with a silly smile. ‘…Oppa…are you nervous?’

Sungkyu felt a cold chill going down his back. ‘W-W-W…’ he babbled.

‘! Talk properly!’ shouted the boy inside his head. ‘I am not nervous’ he managed to say after his failed first attempt.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (giggling shyly) I was so nervous… (giggling again)

---

Jiyoon bit her lower lip and smiled. ‘That’s good to know’ she said as she looked away and repressed a laugh.

‘Do you know how to swim?’ he asked trying to spread the sunblock properly this time. He wanted desperately to change the topic.

She nodded. ‘Yes, of course’

Sungkyu remained silent for a moment, then, he, satisfied with his work at spreading the sunblock, stood up and glanced at his wife that was looking at him with curiosity.

‘Then catch me!’ he said suddenly running to the water.

‘What? YAH! Wait!’ Jiyoon stood up quickly and started running after him. ‘Wait!’

Sungkyu entered the water and started swimming as fast as he could. Jiyoon got to the water right after him and started swimming too.

She was really close to catch him, but at the end, Sunkyu was too fast for her. He touched the buoy first.

‘I won’ he said catching his breath.

‘You’re too fast…’ said Jiyoon reaching the buoy too. She was breathless.

He grinned satisfied and saw with a bit of pleasure, how the staff of WGM were having problems to catch with them. The boy glanced at his wife and saw her with her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

‘Are you ok?’ he asked concerned.

She barely nodded with her eyes still closed and said she was just tired.

‘Do you want us to comeback now?’

Jiyoon shook her head and smiled as she tightened her grip onto the buoy. Sungkyu looked at the shore again and saw the PD moving his arms in the air trying to communicate with them. He smirked and looked at his breathless wife.

‘The cameras are not around…’ he said softly.

‘I know…’ she murmured with her eyes closed.

Sungkyu got closer to her. ‘Last night, you didn’t reply to my question’

She opened one eye and looked at him confused before speak. ‘What question?’

‘Why did you want to know if this was just acting for me?’

The girl gasped as she moved away from the buoy. ‘It was just a question; don’t over think everything I say’

‘I don’t, but that particular thing, made me wonder’ he kept on cutting the distance between them…

Jiyoon put her right arm around the buoy again and hanged to it. ‘It was just a question oppa, really’

Sungkyu stretched his hand and reached for Jiyoon’s free hand. She was caught unguarded.

‘W-What are you doing?’ she asked feeling the heat going up to her face. He didn’t reply, he simply entwined his fingers with hers.

‘Have you notice how our hands fit perfectly?’ the boy asked out of nowhere. He wasn’t looking at her, he was simply admiring the way their hands were entwined.

‘Oppa, you’re being weird today…’ she said awkwardly trying to remove her hand from his grip.

‘My ex-girlfriend’s hand never fit so perfectly…’ he ignored her and kept on staring at the hands. He was stopping her attempts on releasing her hand form his.

‘Ok. Oppa, you’re starting to scare me’ she moved her hand one more time, then, he stopped her little struggling again and looked directly at her eyes.

‘You know I would never betray you…’ Sungkyu said with a deep voice.

Jiyoon blinked once and got speechless for a moment. ‘What…?’ she asked finally finding her voice.

‘Nothing, don’t mind me, I’m not feeling like myself today…’ he said releasing her hand. Jiyoon observed him a little longer and then she spoke…

‘I know you wouldn’t’

She was with a serious but at the same time sympathetic expression. Sungkyu smiled and turn around giving her his back.

‘Ride, I’m taking you to the shore’ he said tapping his shoulders.

‘Ani oppa, I’m pretty heavy’ she said refusing to let go the buoy.

‘No, you’re not’ he said half looking at her. ‘I have carried you, remember? Now pali and cling on me’

Jiyoon finally gave up and wrapped her arms around her husband shoulders…

‘I don’t remember his back was this big…’ thought the girl finding herself staring at the few skin-skin zones they were sharing. She blushed without even noticing.

‘Are you ok back there?’ asked Sungkyu swimming carefully so Jiyoon won’t fall. She snapped out of fantasy land and nodded.

‘Yeah, I’m ok. Are you ok? Aren’t you tired?’ she asked and touched his hair that was all wet.

‘Nope. I’m a strong man’ he said stopping for a moment and bending his arm to show his bicep. Jiyoon giggled and touched his arm.

‘Yeah, very strong’ she while feeling his muscle with her fingers. She actually was surprised to feel a really tight muscle. Not a single gram of squishiness in it.

‘Do you like what you feel?’ asked the boy amused.

‘Huh?’ Jiyoon removed her hand immediately. ‘Ani!’ she cursed to her insides because she was spacing out touching Sungkyu’s skin again. He giggled and continued swimming.

When they arrived to the shore, she unwrapped her arms and started walking to the place where the bags and towels were. Sungkyu, breathless, stayed back for a few moments, and when he looked up, he saw Jiyoon walking with all her clothes and part of her hair wet. The striper she was wearing was white, so he could saw her bikini through it…

His mind got blanked. He his lips unconsciously and his eyes wandered through her wet body.

‘Oh, this is torture…’ the boy whispered beneath his breath and started walking behind his wife.

Jiyoon got to the place, took the towel from the sand and shook it before putting it around her.

‘Here, let me help you’ Sungkyu appear from behind and put his hands on Jiyoon’s arms. She was caught unguarded so she blushed immediately.

‘Thanks…’ the girl muttered as he helped her dry her arms and hair. ‘Oppa too’ she took his towel and shook it too. She tried really hard not to look directly at his eyes. She was blushing pretty bad so she wanted revenge for it…

She carefully put the towel around her husband’s back and shoulders and started rubbing slowly…

Sungkyu felt how his heart beat rushed with every touch.

‘I love you…’ said the boy inside his head as he was observing Jiyoon drying his arms.

Every camera around the couple was focused on them, on that intimate moment… They were so absorbed in them, that Sungkyu didn’t even notice when a camera caught him smiling like an idiot and Jiyoon didn’t notice either how two of the camera men were repressing a smile because they were observing how she was having troubles to coordinate her moves.

‘When did he grow these muscles…?’ Jiyoon thought the moment she touched his arms. ‘Oh, come on Jiyoon, FOCUS!’  shouted the girl inside her head trying to get back to the main duty, but she was constantly distracted by her husband well-formed body.

When the girl considered enough for the drying of his arms and shoulders, she moved the towel to his head, but because he’s taller than her, she had to look up and finally, their eyes met…

Both looked at each other’s eyes and after a second both looked away blushing and feeling embarrassed. Jiyoon had a shy smile in her face while Sungkyu was trying really hard in not to smile too wide.

‘I think you can dry your hair alone…’ muttered the girl putting her towel on the sand again.

‘Yeah…’ he replied shaking strongly the towel that he has on his head.

After both were drier, they sat on the towels and stared at the ocean sharing a comfortable silence…

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: Did you two ran away to have some privacy?

Sungkyu: Well, I didn’t know the staff would have had so many troubles catching with us so yeah, I guess it was a nice private time…

PD: After you came back, you two seemed closer. What happened there?

Sungkyu: (smiling awkwardly) …Nothing happened, we were too tired… we kinda talk for a minute and that was it… we came back to the shore…

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Intreview

PD: Why did you guys take that long in go back to the shore? What did you two talk/do?

Jiyoon: (smiling uncomfortably) …I was really tired because of all the swimming so I told him to wait a little for me before came back…

PD: What did you do?

Jiyoon: Just talk…

PD: About?

Jiyoon: …Things…that happen in life…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, that was it. I really hope you liked this two chapters. I'll try to update soon.

Thanks always for reading and commenting. Love you guys! :)

Have a nice weekend~

Bye-yeom~♥