Amusement Park

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Next morning

Jiyoon woke up startled.

‘What time is it?’she reached her cell phone and saw “11:00AM”.

‘Oh , it’s late’ she cursed jumping off the bed and opening the door very quickly.

‘Ouch!’ complained Jiyoon rubbing her forehead. She crashed her head with something as hard as a wall. She looked up and saw Sungkyu rubbing his chest clearly in pain.

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked in surprise.

‘It’s late. I was going to wake you up’

‘Yah! You were planning on entered my room?’ the boy opened his eyes really big.

‘What? Why would I do something like that?’ the boy was clearly offended. ‘I would never do such a thing! I was only going to knock the door until you wake up’ he defended.

There was a silence. A camera was focusing the couple from afar. Jiyoon spotted it.

‘Breakfast is ready anyway’ Sungkyu said still offended.

‘Oh, ok…’ she said apologetic but the boy simply gave her his back and walked away.

‘Great…, I blew it…’thought the girl dragging her feet to the living room. ‘Why the hell did I think he was going to so such a thing? He didn’t seem to be that kind of boy…, right?’

Suddenly, she spotted another camera. ‘This is just awesome…, and now I’m going to look like a complete in front of every living fan of him…’

She was so busy with her thoughts that she almost crashes her head against a wall. ‘Jesus Jiyoon, pay attention!’ she screamed in her head avoiding the hit.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: You almost hit your head with the wall…

(Jiyoon nodded with a sad look on her face)

PD: He was really mad at you this time, huh…?

Jiyoon: (looking really sad) Yes…, I don’t even know why I said what I said…

---

After that, Jiyoon entered the kitchen and a sweet smell filled her nose. Sungkyu had made pancakes and orange juice for both.

‘How sweet…’she thought smiling for herself. ‘I have to apologize’

‘Oppa…’ the girl called in a whisper. He turned around to face her. ‘I’m sorry I said that…, I don’t know what I was thinking…’

Sungkyu looked directly at her eyes and after a second he nodded. ‘I’m not that kind of man, you know?’ he said in a whisper too turning around to take a couple of dishes. He put them on the table. Jiyoon sat down and so did he.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: This time I was really mad, I mean, how could she thinks I’m that kind of person?... I’ll have to show her that I’m not like that…

---

They were facing each other but no talking took place after that. Sungkyu served Jiyoon the pancakes and the juice.

‘Thank you’ she said but he just nodded and served himself.

There was a tense silence and Jiyoon felt depressed.

‘I’m going to Malaysia on Monday morning’ the girl said breaking the mutism of the situation.

‘Really?’ he said with interest.

‘Yeah, I’ll be there only for a week, but I will not be able to come here next Friday’

‘Oh…’ Sungkyu felt sad.

‘Why you make that face? It’s only a week’ the girl observed amused his expression.

‘Yeah… but I… I’m going to miss you’ the boy said hesitatingly.

‘Really?’ Jiyoon felt her heart bumping hard against her chest.

‘Of course…’ he smiled at her for the first time in the whole morning. ‘Are you coming on Saturday?’

‘Yeah, probably’ she replied also smiling.

‘Then I’ll be here waiting for you’ he smiled with that smile in which his eyes disappear.

Jiyoon blushed and said no more. She kept eating the pancakes.

‘They are delicious’ she said pointing the pancakes to change the topic.

‘Thank you. Last night dinner was delicious too’

‘Oppa, you said last night that today was going to be a busy day, why? We have another mission?’

‘No, I just want us to go to the Amusement Park’

‘WAA~!’ Jiyoon was really excited about it. ‘Are you serious?’

‘Yes’ he was happy only with the view of his wife being so happy.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: You forgive her really fast…

Sungkyu: (smiling shyly) I admit it…, I’m weak against her… (giggling embarrassed) I cannot be mad at her very long… (giggling again) and besides, she apologized…

---

Sungkyu POV

After breakfast, Jiyoon went to the bathroom to take a shower and get change.

I still felt a little disappointed that she, for a second, thought I’m the kind of guys that entered a girl’s room without her permission. ‘I am definitely not like that, and I’m going to prove it to her’

After thirty minutes, she walked out of her room with a fresh aura and a cute smile. ‘Gosh, she is gorgeous…’ I had no idea if what she was wearing was fashionable or not but she looked stunning.

‘Ready to go?’ I asked and she nodded cutely. It made me smile.

‘Let’s go!’ she said raising her arms. ‘To the Amusement Park! YEY!’ I laughed at this.

‘She’s so cute!’

We walked out the building and took the bus. We talked about a lot of things in our way there.

I found that she is a very interesting person, smart and funny too. She is all I ever wanted in a girl... cute and y, bad and good, someone with character, independent, with a sense of humor, brave, smart, not afraid of say the things she doesn’t like, honest…, should I have to keep going?... She is just the perfect girl for me and I am more than happy to have her as my wife…

I don’t know how she feels about me though…, I’ll have to ask her sometime because I cannot read her that easily. She is not the kind of persons that express everything she’s thinking or feeling, sometimes she reserve some things to herself and her thoughts about me are one of that things…

Once in the Amusement Park, we took the ride in pretty much everything that crosses our eyes. Roller coaster, pirate ship, bumper cars, you name it…

She looked like a little kid in a candy store. She ran from one direction to the other with the exact excitement in all the amusements.

I learned that even though she was afraid of heights, she bravely took every single ride with me, and of course, she grappled my arm or my hand, and I gladly gave her support. >-<

‘Oppa, I want to ride in the roller coaster again!’ she gave me the best of her aegyo while saying this. I couldn’t help but smile.

‘But you almost strangled my poor hand the first time’ I said looking at my hand while faking an expression of pain. She pouted.

‘Is because I’m afraid of heights’

I had the urge to kiss her, but as many other times, I resisted. ‘And still you want to ride again?’

‘I feel brave enough for that’ was her response and I got surprised. She really has balls to ask for a second ride on something she is afraid of.

‘Fine, but please don’t strangle my hand or arm again’ she nodded with a big smile.

We made the line and got the ride after a few minutes. She was wrapped around my neck the whole time-ride but I didn’t really mind it. I was in heaven in her arms, even for the couple of minutes the roller coaster took to hit the end.

‘Did I strangle you much?’ she asked a little worried when we went down the game.

‘A little’

‘I’m sorry…’ she said making a sad face and covering her face like if was going to cry.

‘Oh no, don’t make that face, I don’t mind it…’ I tried to make her feel better but then I saw a mischievous smile.

‘Gotcha!’ she shouted pointing at me face and laughing amused.

‘Hey, that’s not fair, I really got worried’ I said pouting but she just laughed. I got caught in her little prank and I loved it. She really knows how to fool me. ‘Am I that obvious?’ I looked at her pretty face and she giggled. ‘I guess I am…’

‘Oppa, I’m hungry…’

‘Yeah, me too... Let’s eat something’ I suggested and we walk towards the food court.

 We shared ice cream and ate hot dogs. After that, we were really exhausted so we decided to call it for a day and go back to the apartment. On the way back she fell asleep and with the movement of the bus, her head ended up on my shoulder. I felt in heaven again watching her resting. She looked so pretty and innocent…, like a baby girl…

We arrived at our stop and I had to wake her against my will. She looked so peaceful and cute that I didn’t want to disturb her…

‘Jiyoon…’ I called but she didn’t respond. ‘Jiyoon…’ Nothing… ‘Yobo…’ She opened her eyes softly and looked at me with surprise. She moved her head away my shoulder. ‘It’s our stop’

She seemed to blush a little so she just nodded and stood up. I followed her smiling at my little success.

We got back to the apartment to pick up out things and get ready to leave to our respective dorms.

We had a terrific time together. I haven’t had so much fun since forever, and she made just the perfect company.

‘Thanks oppa, I really had fun’ she said before go into the car that will take her to the dorm and back to her band mates.

‘Me too, but I have to thank you, for a wonderful day’ she smiled shyly and hit my arm softly. I giggled.

‘My God, what is she doing to me!’I screamed inside my head. She waved her hand in the air and said goodbyes. I did too and went to the car that will take me to the dorm and back to reality.

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (smiling) I love the time we had in the amusement park, she’s so cute and funny…

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: It was really fun to be in the amusement park. I didn’t have so much fun in a long time. I have to thank him for taking me there (smiled brightly).

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How do you like this chapter? Please let me know.

As always, comments are very welcome.

Thanks for reading

Have a nice afternoon