The date - Part 3

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Out of the cinema…

‘OMG!’ Soyu was spazzing all around. Woohyun joined.

‘Seriously, stop it!’ Gayoon said looking around to see if someone was watching them. She found a few people staring.

‘Oppa kissed her!’ the younger girl almost shouted. Gayoon had to shush her for the nth time.

‘OMG! Let’s go, I want to see if they kiss again inside the cinema!’

Gayoon simply gave up. She sighed and followed her two friends that were still spazzing.

‘Three please…’ Gayoon had to talk because the other two were too busy jumping in circles.

The man behind the window stared at the jumping young and smiled amused.

‘They have brain disease, forgive them…’ Gayoon quickly said when she noticed the man looking behind her.

‘YAH! I heard that!’ Soyu shouted from afar. The older girl sighed.

‘Here you have, m’am’ the man gave Gayoon the three tickets.

‘Thank you’ she said and turned to look at her crazy friends.

‘Ok, stop being childish. Here’ she handed one ticket to each of them. Soyu and Woohyun managed to stand still enough time to receive the tickets before start jumping and spazzing again. ‘Ugh…, let’s go!’ Gayoon said as she started to walk towards the entrance of the cinema. The other two followed her in their excited state.

---

The movie wasn’t starting yet so the couple started talking randomly.

‘Do you like pop corn with sugar or salt?’ asked the boy.

‘Salt, you?’ – Jiyoon

‘Same’ – Sungkyu

‘Favorite alcoholic drink?’ – Jiyoon

‘Soju, you?’ – Sungkyu

‘Beer’ – Jiyoon

Sungkyu got surprised.

‘What?’ the girl asked a bit amused by his face. ‘A girl can’t like beer?’

‘Ani, it’s just…unusual…’

‘Well, if you wanted to go out with the “usual” girl you shouldn’t have asked me’ she replied giving him a strange smirk.

‘Nah, I like you unusual’ he said giving her a smile that made his eyes disappeared. Jiyoon blushed a little and looked to the front. The movie wasn’t starting…

‘Do you want?’ asked the boy holding a pop corn with his fingers and approaching it to .

Jiyoon took a second in process what Sungkyu was doing. She blushed when she understood. ‘…Yeah’ she said moving her head slowly towards his fingers.

The snack touched Jiyoon’s lips and when she was moving to fully put it in , one of Sungkyu’s fingers touched her lower lip.

The boy’s heart skipped a beat. He blushed immediately.

He cleared his throat and looked to the front.

‘Oppa?’ Jiyoon called his attention, and when he turned, a pop corn was expecting him.

‘She’s feeding me…?!’

Sungkyu hesitated, he was unsure if this was real or not. He finally decided to accept the snack. He opened his mouth and Jiyoon put it inside carefully, and when she was pulling away her fingers, he took her hand. Jiyoon got surprised.

He wanted to speak, but words died in his throat… They stared at each other’s eyes for who knows how long, until a voice saying “It’s starting!” snapped them out of fantasy land.

The boy cleared his throat and looked to the screen. Jiyoon pretended to do the same but the truth is that she wasn’t interested in the movie, she was constantly stealing glances at her date, that gave her more entertain than a horror movie.

‘I must be losing my mind…’ Jiyoon thought when she glanced at Sungkyu for the 5th time. ‘What are all these feelings?’ She obligated herself to look front. ‘I don’t remember feeling like this with Junhyung-oppa…’

Sungkyu wasn’t paying attention to the movie either, he was constantly observing her from the edge of his eye.

‘Should I touch her hand?’ thought the boy glancing at the resting hand he had near his own. ‘But if she reject me… Holding hands in public is different at holding hands in private…’ He struggled a bit and then, he looked at front again.

The girl glanced at him and smiled. ‘Oppa looks cute when he’s concentrated in something…’

She didn’t imagine he was concentrated in moving his hand so slowly towards hers, that when he touched it, her heart stopped for a moment…

Jiyoon immediately directed her eyes to her hand and then to him, that had his eyes pinned in the screen in front of him. His fingers slowly looked for the gap between hers and they entwined their fingers.

The girl blushed. Holding hands in private meant something more intimate than holding hands in public…

‘Will you go out with me again?’ Sungkyu asked without moving his eyes from the screen. Jiyoon got surprised for a moment. She was left speechless.

‘…Yes…’ she finally could articulate not without feeling the usual heat in her face when she feels embarrassed. Sungkyu smiled widely.

---

‘Where are they?’ aked Soyu looking around the dark room.

‘There!’ almost shouted Woohyun.

‘Shh!’ someone shushed annoyed.

‘Sorry…’ he whispered and the three young started to walk towards the nearest but safest seats to SungJi.

‘Ok, we’re good’ declared Gayoon placing the camera in position.

‘Now?’ asked Woohyun getting impacient.

‘Now…we wait…’

A few minutes passed and they saw the couple talking randomly and then…

‘OMFG!! Gyu is feeding her!!’ Woohyun spazzed.

‘Goddamit Woo, can you keep it low?’ Soyu scolded the guy. A few seconds later… ‘OMFG!! Jiyoorie is feeding him!!’

Gayoon rolled her eyes. ‘Honestly, you two…OMG! He held her hand!!’

Soyu and Woohyun laughed at the ice queen 4minute member.

‘Are they going to kiss?’ the three of them asked when several seconds have passed and SungJi couple were still looking at each other with dreamy eyes.

‘It’s starting!’ they heard someone shouting and the couple immediately looked front.

‘Ugh…seriously, why that person shouted?’ Gayoon complaint.

‘They could have kissed…’ Soyu also complaint.

‘Now the movie started and they’re not- OMG! Jiyoon is stealing glances!’ Woohyun was getting all excited again.

‘Jiyoonie startled! And not for the movie’ Soyu smirked.

‘What does Gyu is doing? Look at Jiyoon’s expression…’ – Woohyun.

‘Hope nothing y…’ – Gayoon

They waited…

‘Why nothing is happening?’ Woohyun was getting bored. Soyu and Gayoon were bored too.

‘Let’s watch the movie, SungJi is boring right now…’ suggested Gayoon turning her attention to the large screen of the theater.

One hour and a half later, the movie ended. They glanced at the couple and saw they were exiting the cinema.

‘Let’s get moving’ Gayoon picked up the camera and dragged out the other two members of the stalking team.

‘Now where…?’ Woohyun looked around finding no one like Sungkyu or Jiyoon in the nearest.

‘4minute building’ said Soyu starting to walk towards the exit of the mall. ‘If the date ended, Sungkyu-oppa is going to take her home’

Gayoon and Woohyun followed the Sistar member without arguing.

---

In front of 4minute building

‘Thank you for everything oppa’ Jiyoon said glancing at her date when they arrived the entrance of the building.

‘Thank you for going out with this boring boy’ he replied smiling sheepishly.

‘You’re not boring’ Jiyoon said as she smiled at his sillines.

He looked down to their entwined hands and smiled to himself. ‘I really enjoyed today’ he muttered moving his eyes slowly from their hands to her slimmer arm, her collarbones and then, her face.

‘Me too…’ she said feeling a bit blushy with his stare.

Sungkyu looked at her face and scanned it all, her well cared eyebrows, her sparkly eyes, her perfect little nose, and her plump juicy lips… He wanted to kiss them right there, but he controlled himself. ‘When can we go out again?’ he asked still staring at her lips but looking away immediately.

‘Maybe next week…’ Jiyoon knew he was looking at her lips and she felt embarrassed, she looked to other direction to avoid him to notice her red face. She noticed something that caught her eye.

‘I’ll call you…’ he said in a low voice moving closer, and when Jiyoon turned to look at him, she felt a little peck near her lips. Her heart stopped for a moment.

Both moved away immediately. Even Sungkyu wasn’t ready for what happened. He planned to put a kiss on her cheek, but she moved and he ended up kissing the edge of her lips… The couple blushed.

‘Sorry’ he said looking at many places on the floor. ‘I didn’t-’

Jiyoon was speechless, her heart was punding hard against her chest. She couldn’t believe an almost a kiss could make her feel so many butterflies inside her stomach. The sensation of his lips nearly touching hers still lingered in her skin. She felt the warm in her face so she started fanning herself.

‘I wanted to kiss your cheek…’ Sungkyu spoke trying to stabilize his voice.

‘…That wasn’t my cheek…’ finally, a sentence went out Jiyoon’s mouth.

‘You move…’ the boy said glancing for the first time after the accidental kiss to his date. She was fanning herself.

They stayed in an awkward silence for a few seconds, until Sungkyu cleared his throat.

‘We have WGM in two days...should we give them our recordings?’ he asked as he glanced at the camera in his hand making a big effort to change the topic. Jiyoon stayed quiet for a moment, and then, she nodded.

‘After the girl in the caffee saw us, I think is the better option’

‘Yeah, that’s what I thought’ he agreed.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll steal Gayoonie’s recording of today’ she said obligating herself to put a smile. Sungkyu chuckled a bit.

‘So you still think they stalked us today?’ the boy asked still doubting of the matter. He was getting more comfortable with the talking.

‘Oh, I’m sure of it, in fact, they’re hiding behind that column over there, but don’t look!’said Jiyoon preventing the guy to look at where she was saying. ‘Let’s play our part until the end’ she smiled also letting the awkwardness behind.

‘How do you know they’re there?’ Sungkyu asked surprised.

‘I saw them a moment ago’ replied the girl shrugging. ‘I was going to tell you right before you…’

‘Ok, got it’ he said cutting her sentence. He remained silent for a moment. ‘…I’ll be going then’

‘Yeah…’

‘See you in a couple of days’ the boy smiled. ‘I’m going to kiss your cheek’ he announced giggling. She blushed but smile.

He leaned over and put a soft kiss on Jiyoon’s cheek. The girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the brief contact. Again, butterflies in her stomach…she was getting used to it, and she likes it…

‘Bye Jiyoon-ah…’ Sungkyu whispered.

‘Bye…’ Jiyoon whispered too.

Both smile like sharing a secret and Sungkyu went away… She waved her hand in the air and when his car disappeared, she turned around and entered the building with a huge smile.