The party - Part 1

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

6:55PM Bouquet couple apartment

‘Stop eating!’ Jiyoon shouted at Sungkyu hitting his hand softly. The boy giggled and put a piece of meat in his mouth. ‘Yah!’

‘Whu…?’ mumbled Sungkyu grinning innocently. The girl shoots him a killer glance.

After a second, they heard a knock in the door.

‘They are here! Stop eating or there will be no food for you!’

‘Yeff, ma’ammm…’ he said still with food in his mouth. Jiyoon sighed and went to open the door.

‘Hey guys!’ greeted the girl at the view of seven girls standing at the door. She let them in. Sungkyu appeared from behind the kitchen door and greeted the girls.

‘Hi Bora’ greeted both Sungkyu and Jiyoon smiling. The girl bowed and greeted shyly.

‘Hey turtledoves!’ greeted Soyu when the boy stood behind Jiyoon and put a hand on her shoulder. Jiyoon blushed at his touch and tried to hide it by making an excuse to go to the kitchen.

‘Aww, how sweet is that…’ said the maknae smirking. Sungkyu exchanged a complicit look with her and smirked too. The cameras took that…

‘Oppa, have you taken well care of our Jiyoon?’ asked Hyuna looking around the apartment.

‘Of course’ assured the boy smiling proudly.

‘Oh Gosh, you two are sooo in love…’ said Gayoon looking at the wall with the painted heart in it. The cameras focused her and then at the wall. ‘I saw you two in today’s chapter and you were sooo cheesy…’ the girl made an emphasis on the vowel. Sungkyu blushed and didn’t know what to say for a moment.

‘Is not like that, we just thought it would be pretty to paint it like that…, right oppa?’ Jiyoon came out the kitchen bringing chips and soda with her. The boy nodded and smiled relief at his wife.

‘Good thing she’s a quick thinker…’he thought in a flash.

‘Chips!’ Sohyun shouted excited. Hyuna ran towards Jiyoon feeling really happy. She jumped and clapped at the same time. The others laughed at the childish maknaes. Both grabbed some chips and started to eat.

‘Don’t eat too much or your stomach will hurt later’ said Jiyoon patting both her friend’s heads.

‘Yes appa’ mumbled Sohyun with full of chips.

‘Appa?’ Sungkyu was confused.

‘Since we are a true family, NamJi is our umma and Jiyoon-nie is our appa’ explained Hyuna.

‘I didn’t know that…’ the boy turned his head towards his wife. She just smiled and went to the kitchen to bring more stuff.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: Why you were so surprised about the “appa” thing?

Sungkyu: Well, I didn’t know that about Jiyoon… and with the 4minute girls in there, I learned a lot of other things I didn’t know about my wife… I was happy (grinning almost mischievously)

---

Another knock on the door. It was Infinite boys. Sungkyu opened the door and greeted his band mates.

Seven loud and excited men entered the apartment and started to greet the girls. Jiyoon came out the kitchen bringing more snacks; she put them on the center table and greeted Infinite.

‘Waa~! You guys did a good job here’ exclaimed Sungjong looking around the living room.

‘Thanks’ the couple said smiling satisfied at the compliment.

‘I told you that there were cheesy enough to make a wall with a giant heart in it’ said Woohyun making a round with his finger around the wall he was talking of. Gayoon chuckled and high fived with him. Sungkyu and Jiyoon rolled their eyes.

‘Ok everyone, make yourselves comfortable, this is your house too’ Sungkyu said smiling widely. ‘Guys…, let’s get this party started!’ he said rising a glass of soda in the air.

‘YEAH!’ all the invited said at unison and music started to sound.

All the young started to eat and chat. The boys really wanted to get to know the girls and vice versa.

Sungkyu and Jiyoon turned their attention to the person who put music and went to her.

‘Soyu, why did you bring a laptop?’ asked Sungkyu sitting next to her.

‘You don’t have a stereo so I thought it might help to…you know, the party…’ the girl answered a little nervous. Jiyoon frowned feeling a little suspicious about Soyu’s tone of voice. ‘Why are you looking at me like that unnie?’

‘Are you sure it was only to play music…?’ asked Jiyoon narrowing her eyes. Soyu passed saliva.

‘Yeah… of course… what else I would bring a laptop…?’

Jiyoon looked at Sungkyu and he understood. There were something suspicious about Soyu and that laptop, and they will have to find out the reason before something unwanted happen.

Sungkyu stood up and giving a glance to his wife, he went to the kitchen. She caught the look and went to join him. A camera went after them and another stayed in the living room with the guests.

---

Inside the kitchen

‘What do you think?’ asked Jiyoon the moment they got in.

‘I think she’s planning something’ assured Sungkyu serving soda in a glass.

‘What do you think it would be?’

‘Let’s hope nothing too embarrassing’ he took a sip of his drink and offered the glass at his wife. She took it and took a sip too.

‘Knowing Soyu… it would be something terribly embarrassing…’ the girl gave back the glass at him.

Sungkyu took another sip and after that, he looked at the glass and smiled to himself. ‘That was an indirect kiss…kekeke…’

‘Oppa!’ the voice of his wife bring him to the real world.

‘What?’

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: What were you looking at in the glass?

Sungkyu: (smiling shyly) N-Nothing…

PD: That was an indirect kiss you know…?

Sungkyu: (looking surprised at the PD and then smiling) Yeah… that was… you know…

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (half smiling half frowning) I wonder what was he looking at in that glass…

PD: Indirect kiss…

Jiyoon: (looking at the PD dumbfounded) What?

PD:  That was an indirect kiss

Jiyoon: (still dumbfounded but looking away trying to hide her blushing) …

---

‘I’m talking to you! What are you looking for in the glass?’ Jiyoon asked annoyed.

‘N-Nothing…’ she frowned and he continued. ‘You’re right… about the terribly embarrassing thing… What do you think we should do?’

‘I don’t know, we-’ Jiyoon was interrupted by an “AWW~!” coming from the living room. ‘What was that?!’

Sungkyu panicked and he and Jiyoon went almost running to the living room.

What they saw left them dumbfounded. Soyu was showing to the entire party a video of the call Sungkyu made to Jiyoon when she was in Malaysia.

Both were speechless. Their eyes glued at the laptop screen.

“Don’t you miss me too?” Sungkyu’s eyes widened. He was the one that said that…

He saw himself in the screen grinning holding Soyu’s phone in his ear trying to avoid the camera that was recording him.

“Oppa, are you feeling alright?” An image of Jiyoon smiling amused appeared on the laptop. She looked at the camera for a brief moment and then turned her back at it.

Both, Jiyoon and Sungkyu, couldn’t believe it. Their friends had managed to filmed them having this personal conversation…

“Yes, better than ever now that I’m talking to you” Jiyoon turned her head and looked at her husband that was as shocked as her.

“Oppa! Why are you saying all this things to me? You never talk to me like this when we are together”

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: What was that all about?

Jiyoon: (covering her face) Sungkyu-oppa called me when I was in Malaysia…

PD: And…

Jiyoon: (shaking her head) it’s too embarrassing to say it…

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: What was that all about?

Sungkyu: (looking away smiling shyly) I called Jiyoon when she was in Malaysia…

PD: And…

Sungkyu: Apparently Soyu and Gayoon-shi recorded our conversation…and…(shaking his head) it’s too embarrassing…

---

‘Ok! That’s it! Turn that thing off!’ shouted Sungkyu out of nowhere.

‘Oh come on man, this is too funny’ said Dongwoo smirking. Everybody agreed.

‘Well, it’s not funny for us!’ said Jiyoon making her way to the laptop. Soyu was faster and moved it away laughing amused. ‘YAH! Soyu!’

‘You little devil! I knew you didn’t bring that laptop to play music!’ now Sungkyu was making his way to grab the computer out of his friend’s hands. She passed it to Gayoon and kept laughing.

‘Gayoon-ah! Give it to me!’ ordered Jiyoon.

‘No way’ said Gayoon between laughs. ‘This is moments are too precious’

Jiyoon and Sungkyu started to struggle with their members to grab the laptop but the members of both groups started to pass the laptop from hand to hand avoiding the couple.

“I miss you too!” Jiyoon’s voice sounded loud and clear in the living room above all the members laughs and screams. Jiyoon froze and she felt that her legs failed so she fell heavily on the floor.

That was it for Jiyoon… That was the only phrase she didn’t want them to listen but now, that was too late…

Accidentally L pressed the button of the volume and it was at the maximum now.

4minute girls were so surprised by Jiyoon’s words that their jaws fell.

“Really? How much?” Sungkyu’s voice sounded loud and strong. The girls giggled shyly. Jiyoon covered her face with her hands and Infinite boys giggled too.

Sungkyu felt defeated and went to help his wife to get up the floor.

“Oppa!” Jiyoon’s complaining voice sounded strong. Infinite members chuckled and look at the couple almost tenderly.

‘Stop looking at us like that!’ shouted Sungkyu frowning. The others simply laughed.

‘Leave it… They already hear it anyways…’ Jiyoon said lifeless. Sungkyu looked at her concerned.

He carefully took her back to the kitchen, not before glare at Soyu and the others.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (covering her cheeks with her hands) I can’t believe they all listen that…

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (looking away frowning) I’m still mad at Soyu for what she did…

PD: Are you planning a revenge?

Sungkyu: Oh yes, you can count on it!