Epilogue

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Infinite guys jumped and screamed when Gayoon’s photo arrived to Woohyun’s phone. More pics and some audio arrived shortly after and the boys were ectatic by the time.

Soyou also screamed and jumped when she received the pics. She even showed them to the rest of Sistar. Hyorin started crying out of happiness while Bora and Dasom screamed their lungs out.

4minute were obviously celebrating inside the apartment while the couple kissed and hugged for hours outside. Hyuna and Sohyun started crying at some point, while the older unnies were making jokes about the cheesy couple and trying to turn on the intercom again.

‘I love you’ Jiyoon and Sungkyu said at the same time when they were going to say goodbye for that day. Both giggled.

‘Call me when you get home’ Jiyoon said with pinky cheeks. Sungkyu nodded and stole a last kiss from his now real girlfriend.

‘Rest well tonight, you have a busy schedule tomorrow’ he said waving his hand goodbye and entering the elevator. She nodded and waved back.

The girl waited until the elevator’s doors were closed to open the door of her dorm and get inside with a dreamy expression.

Two smiley faces and two crying faces turned to look at her when she entered. She tried to hide her blush but it was too evident.

Hyuna ran to her unnie with open arms and sobbing really hard. Jiyoon received her with a tight hug and opening her arms again so maknae could hug her too. Sohyun did it gladly also sobbing but not that hard.

‘Why are you guys crying?’ Jiyoon asked when she had both maknaes in her arms.

‘Tears of happiness’ answered Gayoon with a wide smile and her phone in her hands taking pics. Both younger girls nodded silently sinking their faces more in Jiyoon’s shirt. The latter giggled and caressed both her friends’ heads.

‘Thank you so much, guys’ Jiyoon said trying to control her tears, but when the other two members hugged her, she couldn’t take it anymore so she cried of happiness.

A similar scene was happening in Inifinite’s dorm, but instead of crying, they were celebrating a little party while drinking and singing love songs.

Six years have passed since the couple started dating for real and even after WGM ended, they found the time to see each other and to spend time together.

Eventually, fans of both groups found out about them and even if no all of them supported the relationship, the majority did so they were thankful and happy about it. They became the official idol couple, and above the bad times they had to endure, they stayed strong and faithfull to their love. Over the years the media stopped being so intense and left them alone.

‘Yeobo!’ Sungkyu shouted from inside the bedroom. It had become a habit for both to address each other like if they were still in WGM.

‘Yes?’ Jiyoon replied popping her head from the door.

‘What do you think I should wear for tonight?’ Infinite’s leader was standing in front of the mirror testing the suits he has in each hand.

‘The blue suit is my favorite, you look handsome in it’ the girl winked playfully at her boyfriend. The latter smiled widely and put down the black suit.

‘Blue it is!’

The couple announced they were going to live together the day of their sixth anniversary.

‘Your brothers will be there too?’ again Sungkyu asked. He started strip himself.

‘I think only Jisu-oppa will go’ answered Jiyoon entering the room. ‘Omo!’ she got surprised when she found her boyfriend half . After almost a year of living together, the girl was still having difficult to find the boy changing his clothes so carelessly when she was around.

Sungkyu giggled. ‘Honestly?’ he asked when he saw the girl covering her eyes. ‘Baby, you’ve seen me more times that I can remember so why you cover your eyes now?’

Jiyoon blushed really hard. ‘OPPA!’ she uncovered her eyes to shout. The boy simply laughed and went closer to her.

‘Talking about that…’ he put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. ‘We still have half hour before we have to go…’ he said sensually and with half a smirk in his face.

She was always weak when he does that y voice, and this time wasn’t the exception. She let him to kiss her neck and yielded to the feeling.

‘Yeobo…’ the boy whispered while giving his girlfriend a little kiss on her neck.

‘Hmm…?’

‘I want a baby…’

Jiyoon got so surprised that she moved away from the kiss and stare at Sungkyu’s eyes. ‘What…?’ she asked in a string of voice.

‘I want to have a family with you’ he said as serious as before.

Jiyoon was speechless; she had never imagined that he would want that when they weren’t officially married yet.

‘Baby, we’re not officially married yet…’

‘We can be in a few months…’ he said giving her a big smile and turning his body to look for something in his pants’ pocket, shortly after, he kneel down in front of her and opened a little box. ‘Will you marry me Jeon Jiyoon?’

The girl’s heartbeat was at maximum, she felt instant joy and nodding furiously, she threw her arms around her fiancé’s neck.

‘Yes, yes, a thousand times, YES!’ she said kissing the boy all over his face. He chuckled happily and hugged her tightly.

Those 30 minutes were probably one of theirs happiest of their future life together.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, guys, this was the real end; short but I hope it was of your liking. As always, it was great to have you supporting me and giving me strenght to continue with the story until the very end.

Thank you so much for everything~~

Until a next time~~♥

Nana