Was it your first kiss?

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

4minute dorm

‘I’m home!’ Jiyoon said when she entered the dorm.

‘How it go?’ Sohyun asked poking out her head out the room.

‘Fine…’ Jiyoon said and looked away trying to shake the memories away.

‘Fine? Just fine?’ asked Jihyun walking out the room and getting closer to her friend.

‘What happened?’ asked Gayoon suspiciously.

‘What?’ asked the charismatic girl a little too defensive.

‘You never answer with a “fine”, you either say “great” or “bad” but never “fine”, so what happened?’ pointed Gayoon.

Jiyoon seemed amazed. ‘Wow, you really know me…’

‘Of course I do, we’ve been friends for years, now, don’t change the subject, what happened?’

Jiyoon hesitated. ‘…We…well… they made us to… kiss…’

‘WAAAAA’ four girls spazzed out the entire apartment. Jiyoon buried her face on her hands.

After a good few minutes of pure hyperness, the four girls returned to a more calm self.

‘Is he a good kisser?’ asked Sohyun eagerly to know. Jiyoon looked surprised at the younger girl.

‘Hey, you’re underage, you’re not supposed to be asking me this kind of things’

‘Normally, I would say that you’re right and scold maknae, but this time I really want to know the answer at what she asked so…spit it out!’ said Jihyun.

The charisma girl looked at the other members expecting to find some help but all the girls were as interested in the answer as Sohyun or Jihyun, so she sighed defeated. ‘The kiss didn’t went that far’

‘Wae?’ complained Hyuna.

‘They were filming us and taking pictures, do you think that is an appropriate environment to take a kiss further?’ Jiyoon said amused at her friend’s expression.

‘You have a point…’ said the rapper making a serious face.

‘So, if there were not cameras, no photos, no anything, you would like to take the kiss further, huh? You really liked it’ teased Gayoon smirking with every word.

Jiyoon almost choked. ‘WHAT? No, I didn’t say that!’ the girl tried to defend herself.

Gayoon and the others simply laughed.

‘You’re so cute when you try to deny something so obvious…’ the slightly older girl said still smirking. ‘This is going to be awesome to talk about with Soyu-unnie’

‘Wait. What?’ the charisma girl was shocked. Gayoon laughed harder and high fived with Hyuna and Sohyun. ‘You mention any of this and you’re dead!’ threaten Jiyoon raising her fist. The girls laughed and pretend to be afraid.

‘Unnie, do you know if that was his first kiss?’ wanted to know Sohyun leaning herself towards Jiyoon’s direction.

‘Yeah…’ reply the charisma looking away.

‘Really? Did you ask him?’ Jiyoon nodded.

‘What did he say?’ asked the rapper with her eyes wide open.

 

Flashback

Jiyoon POV

I kept on staring at him. He just kept on smiling and talking avid to every person that pretty much crosses our way.

‘Oppa…’ I called his attention.

‘Mm?’ he turned to look at me.

‘Why are you so hyper?’ I asked amused.

‘I feel happy’ he said smiling with his eyes. I blushed because I knew the reason for that happiness…

‘Yeobo, do you want to eat something?’ he asked after a short silence. I nodded. ‘Let’s go get your favorite, eel’ he said and took my hand in his entwining his fingers with mine… I felt shivers…

‘How did you know my favorite was eel?’ I asked surprised.

‘You think I don’t watch variety shows or hear the radio?’ he giggled. ‘Hyuna always says 4minute favorite is eel’ he said touching my nose. I furrowed it and smiled shyly. ‘Come on, let’s go’ he said and pulled me along with him. I didn’t fight it. Actually, I kinda like the way our hands fit so perfectly.

We entered a restaurant and seat facing each other. The waitress came and we ordered. We started to talk about random things until I couldn’t take my curiosity anymore.

‘Oppa…’ I said trying to think in my next words. ‘That day in Bouquet…’ He looked at me interested. ‘…was that your first… kiss?’ I asked almost whispering.

Sungkyu-oppa smiled in a strange way. ‘You really want to know?’ he said almost in a teasing tone.

I hesitated. ‘Maybe not… I don’t know…yes…’ I finally said. ‘Yes, I want to know’ I said firmly.

Instead of answer, he asked me: ‘Was it you first kiss?’

I got unguarded for a second but then I asked in the same tone he used with me: ‘You really want to know?’

He smiled. ‘I do’ he said without hesitation.

‘Fine, then let’s say it at the count of three’ I proposed. He agreed after complaining a little.

‘One…’ I started to count.

‘Don’t cheat’ he said suspicious. I smirked.

‘Two…’

‘Did you hear me? Don’t cheat’ he repeated. I nodded still smirking.

‘Three’ I counted and then we both took some air.

‘NO!’ we both said at unison.

End POV

End Flashback

 

‘You told him the truth?’ asked Gayoon dumbfounded.

‘Well yeah, why should I lie to him?’ Jiyoon replied not really understanding her friend’s attitude.

‘Because!’ shouted Gayoon.

‘Did he ask you, who were the one that gave you your first kiss?’ asked Jihyun concerned about the scandals.

‘Yeah…’ the charisma answered softly beginning to understand their friend’s words.

‘And what did you say?’ Hyuna asked alarmed.

‘That it didn’t matter because we were married now and that was a thing that happened in the past’

‘Did you convince him with that?’ asked Sohyun surprised by the simplicity of the answer.

‘Yeah, pretty much…, I mean, at first he complained but when I asked him the same thing he agreed with me’ Jiyoon explained.

‘Good’ nodded Jihyun exhaling. She was relieved that Jiyoon didn’t say the name of the one that gave her the first kiss or else it would be a huge scandal…

---

Infinite dorm

‘I’m home!’ shouted Sungkyu when he entered the dorm.

‘Welcome!’ greeted Sungjong smiling at his leader.

‘How it go?’ asked Hoya entering the living room and sitting in the floor.

‘Great!’ said Sungkyu smiling dreamily.

‘What happened?’ wanted to know Sungyeol taking place next to Hoya in the floor.

‘We kissed…for real’ smirked the leader sitting in the floor too.

‘WAA~! Really?’ the members shouted excited. Sungkyu nodded happily.

‘Did the kiss went further than just lips?’ asked L getting a little too closer to Sungkyu.

‘No’ he said moving away of his friend.

‘Why not?’ Sungjong pouted.

‘Too much going on around us I guess…anyway, she broke the kiss…’

‘Did you do a bad job on the kiss?’ mocked Woohyun. Sungkyu shot him a killer gaze.

‘Something strange happened when we kissed…’

‘Huh?’

‘When our lips made contact, at first, I felt butterflies playing around my stomach, but then I started to feel like my lips were burning, I could feel every cell of my body yearning for something else, I guess I wanted a more deep kiss…but then, she broke the kiss seconds after I felt that…’

‘Oh, no…’ let out the maknae that was really into the story his leader was telling.

‘Yeah, after the kiss was broken, she touched her lips looking confused. I put my fingers on my lips too and oddly they felt hot…’ Sungkyu continued.

‘Hot?’ asked L confused.

‘Yes, hot’

‘That is called “lust”’ Woohyun said pretty sure of his words.

Sungkyu got shocked. ‘What did you say?’

‘You lust her’ Woohyun said patting his friend shoulder.

‘I do not!’ the leader shouted moving away of Woohyun’s touch.

‘Yep’ assured the boy.

‘Since when you know so much about lust? Do you lust someone?’ Sungkyu asked annoyed.

‘I’m not telling you’ Woohyun replied smirking. Sungkyu wanted to say something else, but Sungjong cut him off.

‘So, what happens after she broke the kiss?’ the younger boy asked interested.

Sungkyu sighed and continued with his story. ‘Well, I invited her to a restaurant and there, she asked me if the kiss we shared in Bouquet was my first kiss’

‘And what did you say?’ asked Hoya suddenly interested in the conversation.

‘I say “no”’

‘Why you lie to her?’ Sungyeol frowned.

‘I didn’t lie’ said Sungkyu a little offended.

‘No? I thought you had never kissed anyone before’

‘Well, you’re wrong’ the leader replied coolly.

‘Who was it?’ asked Dongwoon.

‘More important, when was it?’ mocked Woohyun and Sungkyu glared him.

‘When I was in school, ok?’

‘Fine, fine, now, continue’ Dongwoon waved his hands.

‘Ok, so, we agreed on tell at the same time if that kiss was our first or not’ the leader continued.

‘What did she said?’ Sungyeol asked.

‘She said “no”’ Sungkyu answered like it wasn’t a big deal but the rest of the Infinite members looked surprised.

‘Did you ask her who was it?’ Hoya managed to ask not really going out his shock.

‘Yeah, but she said something about that is something that is in the past and that we’re married now…’

‘Didn’t you insist?’ Sungjong asked almost desperate.

‘Yeah but she threw me back the same question, so I gave up’ the leader replied with a little bitterness in his tone.

‘What?’ six young shouted.

‘What was I supposed to say in front of the cameras?’ defended Sungkyu. The members thought hard for a few seconds.

‘You have a point…’

‘Who do you think was that boy Jiyoon-ah kissed before you?’ the maknae asked moving in his seat.

Sungkyu remained silent for a few seconds. ‘I don’t know, maybe a school sweetheart like me…’ he said looking at the floor.

---

4minute dorm

‘Someone is not going to be happy when that episode goes to air…’ Hyuna said leaning her back to the wall.

‘Well, too bad for him’ said Jiyoon with a bit of bitterness in her voice.

‘Well said’ Gayoon nodded.

‘Unnie, are you having feelings for Sungkyu-oppa?’ the maknae asked suddenly. Jiyoon got surprised.

‘Why the sudden question?’

‘Curiosity’ the younger girl replied nonchalantly.

Jiyoon thought for a moment. ‘Maybe…’ she finally said and the rest of 4minute got shocked.

‘Are you serious?’

‘Hey, I only say maybe, I didn’t say I’m in love with him or anything’ Jiyoon defended and the others giggled.

‘You’re so cute’ Jihyun teased and the other two maknaes followed.

Gayoon smiled at the view of Jiyoon being teased by the other girls. ‘Well Sungkyu-oppa…, it seems that your one way love is beginning to transform into a two way love…’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!

I'm so sorry for not update earlier, I really have no excuse, pure laziness, sorry. I hope you liked it. I'm already writing the next chapter so probably I update again this weekend. :)

Thank you so much for reading!

Until next time!