Jealousy...

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

The next day

‘Good morning, beautiful’ said Sungkyu when Jiyoon entered the “living room” rubbing her eyes.

‘Hi…’ she replied smiling sheepishly.

The cameramen and the PD exchanged questioning looks.

‘What did we miss…?’  thought the PD looking at the smiling couple.

Jiyoon caught the confused looks of the crew so she immediately started to act.

‘Are you still mad at me?’ she asked seating on the free couch. He looked at her surprised for a brief moment and then he understood. He tried to act cool so he put a serious expression.

‘Now that you remind me…’

‘Ani!’ the girl interrupted him. ‘Don’t be mad at me anymore’ she said putting her hands under her chin. He was still serious.

‘Jiyoonie is sorry!’ she showed her strongest aegyo by putting her hands on top of her head imitating a bunny. Sungkyu’s lips curved up and he repressed a smile. She noticed and smirked. ‘Oppa, Jiyoonie is sorry~! Mianhe~!”

Sungkyu couldn’t repress the laugh anymore. He let out an amused laugh. Jiyoon smiled and went to sit beside him.

‘So, you forgive me now?’ she asked looking right into his eyes. He smiled shyly and nodded. ‘Good’ she said and stood up the couch. ‘What do you want to do today?’

‘I don’t know’ he said as he stretches his arms. ‘What you have in mind?’

‘Let’s go to the beach’ she suggested with a smile.

‘YES!!’ he said a bit too euphoric. Jiyoon got surprised by a second and then she giggled.

‘Did you bring your bathing suit?’ he asked eagerly.

She took her time to reply. She went to the room and opened her suitcase. ‘Yes’ she finally said taking out a little plastic bag.

Sungkyu smirked as his eyes shinned when he saw the inside of the bag.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (grinning like a creeper) She had a bikini inside the bag…

PD: …

---

Half an hour later

‘Yeobo, pali!’ shouted the boy that was waiting outside the women changing room.

‘I’m out’ said the girl placing her bag on her shoulder.

Sungkyu took a look at his wife and got speechless.

‘What?’ asked Jiyoon a little annoyed by his stare.

‘What are you wearing?’ he asked moving his index finger around her.

‘What do you mean? Have you gone blind of something?’

He narrowed his eyes. ‘Where is your bathing suit?’

Jiyoon looked at him in disbelief.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (frowning) Men are wolfs…

---

‘What do you mean by “where”? I have it on!’ she almost yelled.

Sungkyu looked at her from head to feet. ‘I don’t see it’

Jiyoon crossed her arms. ‘It’s under the clothes’ she said lifting an eyebrow.

‘Why you have clothes over the bathing suit? We’re going to swim in the ocean not runway in the beach’

‘Well, is not that I can walk around the cameras half ’ Jiyoon said with a neutral voice. ‘Plus, you haven’t take off your shirt either so, we’re even’

Sungkyu tried to reply something but no sound came out from his mouth. He just stared at her and then sighed. ‘Let’s go’ he said taking her hand and starting to walk out the hotel room.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: I really don’t know what he was expecting, I mean, it was obvious that I wasn’t going to walk around the cameras in bikini…

---

Jiyoon POV

After he got pissed because I wasn’t showing him my bikini, he dragged me out the room. His frustrated face was so funny that couldn’t help to giggle a little.

‘What’s so funny?’ oppa asked me with a serious expression. This made me giggle even more.

‘Your face’ I said pointing at him.

‘What’s wrong with my face?’ he asked utterly annoyed. I watched him for a brief moment and then I pulled his cheeks. ‘Ouch! That hurts!’

‘Oh, come on oppa, don’t be so silly, let’s just have fun today, ok?’

He puffed his cheeks like a little kid.

‘Come, let’s have breakfast before going to the beach’ I took his hand and dragged him to the buffet of the hotel.

When we got there, I took a tray and a plate and started putting some fruit and yogurt. Sungkyu-oppa did the same.

‘Miss, would you like some eggs?’ a guy behind the buffet table asked me. I raised my head to look at him.

‘Oh- Handsome guy’ I though while I flashed him a smile.

‘Yes, please’ I replied, and he took a big spoon and served me the eggs on my plate. ‘Thank you’ I flashed him another smile but then, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

‘She’s my wife’ Sungkyu-oppa said with a deep voice. He was right next to me glaring at the guy. I got surprised; he wasn’t the jealous kind of guy so it took me by surprise.

The guy got confused but he kept smiling. ‘That’s good to know sir, would you like some eggs?’

‘No’ replied my husband in a cold way.

‘Oh, God…’

‘Thank you very much, I think we’re going to the table now’ I said trying to emend what my husband did… I leaned my head a little and pulled Sungkyu-oppa with me.

‘What is wrong with you? The guy was just doing his job’ I scolded him when we put some distance with the guy.

‘You seemed really happy with him…’ he said almost frowning.

‘Well, he was nice to me’ I said trying really hard on not to get annoyed by his tone.

‘Do you like him?’ he asked out of nowhere.

‘What?’

‘He’s handsome…’ he kept on saying.

I rolled my eyes. ‘Ugh… I’m going’

I got seriously annoyed with him so I went to find a table and left oppa behind; I didn’t notice he wasn’t following me. I spotted a free table so I went directly to it.

‘Huh? Where is he?’ I thought when I turned around and didn’t see Sungkyu-oppa.

‘You know? Maybe is a good thing that you put clothes over your bathing suit’ I heard a voice coming from behind. I startled and turned around. I saw him sitting on the table.

‘You scared me!’ I said while I sat in front of him.

‘But in that case, you should have put some pants, I don’t like men staring at your legs’ he ignored what I’ve said and took a piece of fruit and placed it inside his mouth.

I got confused. ‘What are you talking about?’

‘The shorts you have on are too short’ he said calmly eating another piece of fruit.

‘Huh?’

‘First you were complaining because I have clothes over my bathing suit and now you’re complaining because my shorts are too short? Who understands you?’ I was still annoyed…

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: Seriously, who understand men?

---

He smirked and let out an empty laugh. ‘Well, if the hotel were only for us, I wouldn’t mind your shorts, but since there are a lot of people, including men, I don’t like you to have them on’

‘What?’

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: I had had shorter clothes while I performed Heart to Heart and Mirror Mirror, why suddenly he doesn’t like men to look at my legs? I mean, hundreds of men had seen me performed with shorter dresses, why all the fuzz about it now?

---

‘One of the guys serving the buffet looked at your legs’ he said as he pointed at someone behind me. ‘That’s why I stayed behind’

I got alarmed. ‘Oh my Gosh, what did you do to the poor guy?’ I said as I turned to see the man that had served me the eggs. He was calm serving other people.

‘Huh?’ Why do you care?’ he asked frowning in a strange way.

‘What?’

‘You do like him, huh?’ he kept on asking with the same annoying tone.

‘Ok, that’s it! Oppa, stop the jealousy’ I said punching the table softly. ‘You were never like this, why are you acting this way all of a sudden?’

Sungkyu-oppa got silent and lowered his head… I was really annoyed by his attitude, but he wasn’t saying anything…

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: I really don’t know what was with me that day… I’m not really the jealous type of guy but seeing Jiyoon smiling at that guy… I just… I didn’t like it…

---

Sungkyu POV

‘Ok, that’s it! Oppa, stop the jealousy’ Jiyoon said punching the table. I got surprised by her act. ‘You were never like this, why are you acting this way all of a sudden?’

‘Was I too much…?’

I got silent and lowered my head…

‘Mianhe…’ I finally said after a short tense silence. She sighed loudly and started eating her breakfast.

‘Jiyoon-ah’ I called her name as I offered her a piece of fruit. She looked at me in a strange way.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked roughly.

‘I know I was wrong… I’m sorry…’

She didn’t reply, she simply looked at me for good 10 seconds and then she reached for the piece of fruit I was giving her. I smiled.

‘That means-’

‘That means nothing’ she cut me off. I pouted and returned to my plate… It was a silent breakfast after that…

‘Maybe I was too much…’

‘I’m going to apologize with the man…’ I said finishing the last of my yoghurt. She raised her head and looked at me surprised. ‘What, don’t you think I’m capable of admitting my mistakes?’

‘For a second I doubted it’ she was still serious.

‘She’s so honest…’ I sighed and stood up the table. I went directly to the guy standing behind the buffet bar.

‘Excuse me’ I addressed the man. He turned to see me and got surprised for a second, then, he smiled awkwardly. ‘I’m sorry about my behavior earlier. I’m not really that bad, I was just concerned…’

I didn’t really want to elaborate so I hoped the guy didn’t ask for more info.

‘No problem sir’ said the guy and he leaned his head a little. I could feel Jiyoon’s eyes in my back. ‘I have to make this right’ I thought in a flash.

‘So, no hard feelings, right?’ I said as I stretch my hand to the guy. He nodded and took my hand to shake it.

‘No hard feelings sir’

I smiled to the man and returned to the table.

‘There. Everything’s fix’

‘I’m proud of you’ Jiyoon said with an approving smile as she stood up the table.

‘Thank you’ I said removing a string of hair she had on her face. ‘You make me a better person…’

She blushed immediately and hit my arm playfully. ‘Ani, stop saying embarrassing things’

Her reaction was so cute that I couldn’t help but giggle a little. ‘Come, let’s go to the beach now’ I took her hand and dragged her out the hotel and headed to the beach...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there you guys~!

I'm back! Sorry it took me more than 3 weeks to get back... I'm truly sorry... *bows hundred times*

Well, today, and as an apology, I bring you two chapters, so please continue reading :)

Love you all for your patience.

Thanks for the comments and for the new subscribers, GOMAWO~ ^^

Keep reading~