FINALLY!

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Hello guys~~ this is, as I mentioned before, the last chapter of this story. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Sunggyu and Jiyoon will always be in my heart even if he changes ideal type once every week. Well, I'll shut up now and let you read in peace. Oh, I forgot, I took the audacity to write an epilogue so the story seem complete, I hope you like it too~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon entered her apartment dragging her feet. She had failed in her love chase, she had screw it big time now and she was sure that if Infinite members didn’t let her in their house it was because Sungkyu had told them exactly to do so…

‘How it went?!’ Hyuna’s high pitch voice brought her back. Jiyoon lifted her head and found her members staring at her anxiously. She forced a smile.

She swallow her tears before speak. ‘I couldn’t talk to him…’

‘What? Why?’ the four girls went to her.

‘Infinite guys…’

‘What did they do?!’ Sohyun was about to shout.

‘They didn’t let me in…’

4minute girls were in shock.

‘Why would they do that…?’ Jihyun asked trying to think in a reasonable thing for that.

‘I guess oppa knew I was coming so he told them to not let me in…’

Maknaes were at the verge of tears when Jiyoon said that.

‘That’s so mean…’ Hyuna mumbled trying hard not to cry.

‘Maybe he’s really hurt’ Gayoon spoke for the first time. ‘Give him time, he’ll come around’ she patted her friend’s shoulder. Jiyoon glanced at her friend and knew she was lying; she was only saying that to make her feel better, but she nodded anyway.

---

‘Faster, faster!!’ Sungkyu thought anxiously while tapping the floor of the car with her feet. There was traffic and the car was going really slow.

The driver looked at the boy in the reflection of the driving mirror. ‘Are you in a hurry?’

Sungkyu snapped out his thoughts and looked at the man. ‘Yes’ he managed to answer before staring at the window and cursing inside his head.

‘I know you’ the man kept talking. Sungkyu looked again. ‘You’re an idol, right?’

The boy nodded. ‘Yes, I’m from a boy band called Infinite’

This time, the man nodded. ‘Are you going to meet someone?’

‘Yes’ Sungkyu answered as polite as he could, but the amount of questions was starting to irk him.

‘Friend or girlfriend?’ a shadow of a smile grew in the driver’s face. Sungkyu frowned but obligated himself to force a smile to erase the expression and pretended to be thinking. He didn’t know what to answer, he knew he had to be careful, the driver could easily tell the media about it.

‘Don’t worry’ said the man when he saw the boy hesitating, ‘I know lots of famous people’s secrets but I never tell anyone, it’s not my place to inform what they do with their lives, I’m just curious because you seem to be in a real hurry’

At this point Sungkyu was almost glaring at the man. ‘I’m going to see a friend…we had a fight and I need to apologize’ he replied as vague as he could. The driver nodded in understanding.

‘In that case, I know a short cut’ he said and a smile drew in his face. Sungkyu was surprised. The man drove slowly a few more meters and then he took an alternative road and started going faster. In a matter of 10 more minutes, Sungkyu was in front of 4minute’s building.

‘I hope you can make out with your “friend”’ the man again looked at Infinite’s leader with that shadow of smile. Sungkyu felt weird, it was creepy, but thank the man anyway and paid for the ride; he even added a few more bills to buy the man’s silence. The driver stared at the money with that creepy smile and again at Sungkyu. ‘Do you need me to wait here for you?’

Sungkyu got pissed and scared at the same time. ‘No, it’s ok, this will take long, don’t worry. Thanks anyway’ said the boy before heading out the car as fast as he could.

‘Jeez…this man is creepy…’

The boy ran to the entrance of the building without looking back at the cab. He entered and greeted the receptionist.

‘Good evening Sr.’ the girl behind the reception bar gave him her brightest smile. ‘You’re going to see Miss Jeo-’ Sungkyu smiled back and put a finger near his lips shushing the girl. He winked at her sneakily.

‘Don’t tell her I’m here, it’s a surprise’ he said still smiling brightly. The girl blushed and nodded. He ran to the elevators and tapped the “up” button impatiently.

He looked back and the receptionist girl was still staring and smiling at him. He turned his head quickly.

‘Jiyoon would kill me if she sees me smiling and winking at that girl’ he thought with a warm smile in his face. The nice thought disappeared the moment he thought of their previous fight tho. ‘…Or maybe she doesn’t care anymore…’ he became gloomy and he was at the verge of tears again.

*Ding*

The elevator door opened.

---

Inside 4minute’s dorm everything returned to normality. Gayoon was as usual reading a magazine, Jihyun was inside her room taking a nap, Jiyoon and Hyuna were on the couch watching doramas and Sohyun was reading some book.

‘This fabric…’ Gayoon lifted the magazine a bit closer to her face when a bip and a vibration scared her. She looked to her phone and saw a blinking light. She put the magazine down and took her phone to unblock the screen. It was a message from Woohyun.

‘Gayoon-ah, there was a mistake; Gyu is going there to fix it!’

The girl read the message and lifted her head to look at Jiyoon. She was lying on the couch with Hyuna cuddled beside her. Gayoon smiled and put her phone down to return to her magazine.

---

‘Sungkyu, you very much ran to here and now you can’t even press the button to her floor…you’re pathetic!’ the boy scolded himself when he spent three long minutes inside the elevator deciding wether to go see her or not. His eyes had fixed in the number of her floor for so long that now he wasn’t even sure that it was the real number. He sighed and punched a wall of the elevator for the fifth time.

‘BE A MAN GODDAMIT!’ he shouted inside his head and in a reflex he pressed the number and the cabin started moving. He froze in panic still staring at the now colored button; he couldn’t belive he actually pressed the button. He was having difficult to breathe, and within a few seconds, the doors opened so he forced himself to exit the elevator.

The boy dragged his feet to 4minute’s door and took a deep breath.

‘Here we go…’

He pressed the bell.

---

‘Unnie’ Hyuna called softly while lifting her head to look at her friend.

‘Hm?’ Jiyoon answered without taking her eyes off the screen.

‘You love Sungkyu-oppa more than Junhyung-oppa?’

The question was full of innocence and it wasn’t meant to hurt, but Jiyoon felt her heart aching. She didn’t want to disappoint her younger friend so she gave the question a thought.

‘I think is a different kind of love, Hyuna’ Jiyoon answered honestly. ‘Now that I think about it, I think I was never in love with Junhyung-oppa…I mean, I loved him, but I never felt as in heaven as when I’m with Sungkyu-oppa’

Now that the charisma girl confessed her feelings to her bandmates, she felt more at ease when talking about him; even if it hurt her.

Hyuna nodded in understanding and returned to see the dorama. She hugged Jiyoon tightly a few seconds later. The older girl smiled warmly and hugged her back.

‘I hope you don’t love him more than us’ Hyuna let out before she could stop her tongue.

‘Oh, so this is about’ Jiyoon thought with an amused expression while staring at the pouting maknae.

‘It’s a different kind of love’ the older girl said remembering her past words. ‘Now that I think about it…’ she stopped her words and glanced at her friend that was expectant staring at her with wide eyes. She pressed her lips together to not laugh. ‘…I can’t love you the same way, I mean, you can’t give me the kind of kisses he would’

Hyuna got shocked at her unnie’s words and then frowned. ‘Have you forgotten the kisses I’ve gave you?’

Jiyoon laughed, she knew her friend was going to mention the times she had stole kisses from her. In a second, Hyuna was trying to kiss Jiyoon while the other was still laughing.

‘I want too!’ Sohyun’s voice came from behind the playing girls and now there were two maknaes trying to kiss Jiyoon.

*Ding Dong*

The three girls stopped playing and stared at the little machine placed in the middle of the livingroom.

‘Jiyoon-ah, go open!’ Gayoon shouted from the side she was.

‘Why me? You’re closer!’ Jiyoon shouted back almost pouting.

‘Just go open, I’m busy now!’ Gayoon’s tone wasn’t giving any chance to answer back so Jiyoon, mumbling curses, stood up the couch and went to the door. Maknaes were following closer.

She opened the door reluctantly, but when she saw who she had in front of her, she froze on her spot.

Sungkyu was as surprised as Jiyoon. He had forgotten the speech he rehearsed so many times in his head, now there was nothing, only a big BIG blank. He blinked a couple of times trying to bring something to his head, but the picture of his loved one in front of his eyes made the task really difficult.

Suddenly, and without any advice, millions of thoughts crossed his mind, “kiss her”, “no, run away”, “no, stay”, “say something!”, “she’s so pretty”, “what am I doing here?”, “RUN!” Even if his head was telling him to go, his shoes were still glued to the floor. ‘Oh, it!’ In an instant, he ignored his brain and cupping Jiyoon’s face, he kissed her passionately. At first the girl got shocked, but after a second, she closed her eyes and answered the kiss throwing her arms around his neck.

Gayoon smiled at the view and returned to her magazine after taking the respective photos to send to Woohyun and Soyou. Sohyun and Hyuna on the other hand, were with their mouths and eyes wide open.

‘Yeah, yeah, very pretty, you’re together now, but guys, there are kids here, you mind kissing outside?’ Gayoon spoke loud and clear so the couple that was at the door could hear.

‘We are not kids!’ Sohyun complained frowning.

‘I’m 20 now!’ Hyuna shouted angrily.

The couple wasn’t listening…

‘Guys, if you don’t go outside, I’ll kick your asses!’ Gayoon said louder this time.

Both giggled still kissing and Jiyoon pushed Sungkyu out of the apartment closing the door behind her.

‘Finally alone…’ he said still cupping her face in his hands. She blushed and smiled. ‘I’m so sorry…’ he said with an apologetic expression.

Jiyoon shook her head. ‘I’m the one sorry’ she put her hands on top of his. ‘I wasn’t thinking when I hugged Kyuhyun-oppa, I shouldn’t have done it…’

‘I shouldn’t have overreacted…’ he said shortening the distance between their faces. ‘I didn’t mean what I said about the fake marriage, the thruth is…I…I want to marry you…for real…’ the boy blushed furiously when he said these words. Jiyoon smiled widely.

‘Well, I always wear the ring’ she said showing him her hand with the shiny jewel. He smiled at the view and showed her his hand too.

‘I never take it off…’ Sungkyu was feeling ectatic. ‘We can take this as a real marriage until we’re old enough to do it…again’ she giggled and nodded.

‘Oppa…’ Jiyoon had to let him hear her feelings. ‘I need to tell you something…’ she was having a real hard time trying to verbalize what her heart was telling her. He noticed her nervousness and caressed her cheek to calm her. She shivered with the touch and smiled. ‘Oppa, I love you’ she let out without any advice.

Sungkyu got shocked; he couldn’t believe his ears, was he dreaming? Did Jiyoon just say she loves him?

‘WOOH!!’, ‘YEAH!!’, ‘FINALLY!!’, ‘IT WAS ABOUT TIME!’ four loud voices could be heard over the intercom and Sungkyu comprehended it was true what he heard. His smile couldn’t be wider than it was at the moment. His eyes disappeared and only his white teeth could be seen in his face. Jiyoon giggled at the view and turned off the intercom; she should have known that her bandmates were going to hear and see everything from that machine.

‘Oppa…’

Sungkyu shushed her with his lips. ‘I love you too’ he said before she could say another thing. Now Jiyoon was the one smiling wider than ever.

One kiss lead to the other and the other and the other… and finally Bouquet couple was a real couple.