First game

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

MBC Flower Bouquet recording studio

The first game was the idol-couple-quiz and Sungkyu carried Gayoon on his back for the first question. They got in the line and Sungkyu let Gayoon on the floor while the others couples tried to answer and was their turn.

‘Do you know the answer?’ asked the leader of Infinite.

‘Not really… Let’s ask the girls’ suggested Gayoon walking towards her friends. He waited patiently for her to come back.

‘They think the answer is “cheese”’ started the fashion girl. ‘What do you think?’

‘Yeah, “cheese” sounds like the correct answer…’ he said smiling. Gayoon half smiled and looked away.

‘She hates me too…’thought Sungkyu feeling defeated. ‘Gosh, I really screwed everything’

There was an awkward silence between them until it was their turn to answer. They got it wrong so they had to go back to the end of the line.

Awkward silence again.

‘Gayoon-shi…’ started Sungkyu a little shy when they were waiting again for their turn. She turned her attention to him.

‘I’m sorry…’ he said looking at the floor.

‘Huh?’ Gayoon was confused. ‘Why is he apologizing to me?’

Sungkyu gave her a you-know-what look.

‘Silly boy…’she thought almost smiling in her head. ‘Is not me you have to apologize’ she simply said looking away again.

‘Definitely hates me…’the boy thought in a flash. ‘…I know… is just…, this is too awkward so I figure I should say something to relieve the tension’

‘Well, “sorry” is not the right word’ she said coolly. Sungkyu looked at her surprised by the rough tone she used. ‘That is not the right answer to the question’ the fashion girl clarified her response. He breathed relief and almost smiled thinking Gayoon had a strange sense of humor.

‘Gayoon-nie!’ Hyuna shouted from the distance. Gayoon turned her attention to her band mate and saw the rapper walking towards them. The girl thanked Hyuna’s interruption.

Hyuna gave them another suggestion of reply but in that moment some of the other couple got the answer right so they had to go back to their seats to move on to the next question.

The next girl Sungkyu had to carry was the maknae, Sohyun.

This time the girl was sure of the answer so he had to run really fast so she can answer first, but sadly, the response wasn’t exact enough so they had to go to the end of the line.

‘Oppa’ Sohyun called when they were waiting for the others replies. He looked at her interested.

‘It’s true what Soyu-unnie said?’ she asked abruptly. Sungkyu was caught unguarded so he panicked for a moment.

‘…I…’ he hesitated but then the sound of the melody that indicates that another couple won interrupted him and he was glad.

‘Sungkyu-oppa’ Sohyun took his arm calling his attention when he tried to go back to his seat. He didn’t want to face her but since he couldn’t ignore her, he turned around to look at her.

‘Yes or no?’ she simply said. He hesitated again.

‘Yes or no?’ she insisted.

‘Sohyun, Sungkyu, go back to your seats please’ the MC said and Sohyun cursed to her insides starting to walk.

‘What should I do?’thought Sunkgyu in a flash, but then, making up his mind, he sighed and started to walk faster than the girl.

‘Yes’ the leader of Infinite whispered to Sohyun passing by her side. She smirked and ran to her seat to whisper something to Hyuna. The rapper smirked too.

Third question was Jiyoon’s turn to be in Sungkyu’s back. Again, he ran but he couldn’t arrive first so they had to make the line.

‘Do you know the answer?’ Jiyoon asked the boy carrying her. He nodded and said he thinks he does.

She carefully brought her head closer to him so she can listens him better, but the moment he felt her cheek touching his ear, his brain stopped working and he felt shivers going down his entire body. He lost stability and almost let her fall.

‘Yah!’ Jiyoon let escape a little scream holding her arms tightly around his neck. Sungkyu felt her hug and suffered shivers again but tried to maintain calm.

‘Are you ok?’ she asked more concerned about her safety than his.

He nodded nervously. ‘Is just… you are too close and your hair tickles my ear’ he lied.

‘Oh, sorry…’ she said trying to move her head away from his. She was pissed and ashamed at the same time.

‘Why did I say that?’he scolded himself inside his brain.

‘Are you telling me the answer or not?’ Jiyoon asked evidently upset. He nodded and closing his eyes trying to concentrate, he told her what he thought was the correct answer.

‘Why am I upset about?’she thought in a flash trying to regain the control of her voice.

‘Are you sure? I think is slightly different’ she said failing in control her anger.

‘What do you suggest?’ he asked raising his head to listen better. She felt his head closer to hers and she, remembering her hair give him tickles, moved avoiding the contact. He scolded himself again.

‘It’s our turn’ Jiyoon said patting his shoulder. He moved to the front.

‘Oh, the new couple is here’ one of the MCs teased. Both Jiyoon and Sungkyu laughed awkwardly.

 ‘How does it feel having the girl you like in your back again?’ the MC addressed Sungkyu. Jiyoon complained ashamed and Sungkyu just smiled brightly at her response.

‘It feels great’ the leader of Infinite said following the game. Jiyoon let go a little scream and tried to cover her face behind his shoulder.

‘Oh, what a cute reaction’ the MCs commented smiling.

‘Jiyoon, that means you forgive him?’

The girl immediately showed her face from behind Sungkyu’s shoulder. ‘No’ she said emphatic.

‘Oh Sungkyu, it seems you’ll have to try harder’ one of the MCs said and everybody laughed. ‘Ok, let’s back to the question, do you know the answer?’

‘Yes, I think we do’ said Jiyoon smiling.

‘Oh, you seem very confident’ the MCs teased and she nodded cutely.

‘Ok, let’s hear it’ the other MC suggested.

Jiyoon answered giving a mix of Sungkyu’s answer and her own.

The MCs started to tease them but at the end, they had answered correctly. Jiyoon and Sungkyu high fived.

‘You make a good team’ the MCs remembered the last program Jiyoon and Sungkyu had together and they answered correctly as well.

‘You think we make a good team?’ Sungkyu asked Jiyoon when they were walking to their seats.

Jiyoon looked at the boy for a second. ‘Maybe’ she simply answered and took her seat.

Sungkyu sighed defeated. ‘I guess the MC was right…, I’ll have to try harder…’ he thought taking a sip of water.

‘Next question’ the MCs announced and Hyuna prepared to jump in Sungkyu’s back. He was tired now but he was glad Hyuna were really light and carrying her didn’t imply any effort to him.

‘Oppa, we have to win’ she said patting his shoulder. He nodded and prepared himself to run when the MCs gave the cue. He did but another couple arrived first.

‘You know the answer?’ asked Sungkyu before the couple in front of them lose and it was their turn.

Hyuna didn’t really know the answer so they had to go to the end of the line.

‘You don’t seem to hate me as much as your friends’ said Sungkyu breaking the ice, because Hyuna was really shy around men she didn’t know.

‘My friends don’t hate you’ she replied almost amused.

‘Well, neither Gayoon nor Sohyun gave signs of liking me’

‘Why are you worrying about them hating you?’ the girl started. ‘The one you should be worried about is Jiyoon…’ Sungkyu felt like water was thrown to his face.

‘I knew it… this is the last prove… Jiyoon really hates me…’he thought feeling devastated.

‘Oppa, if you really like her, why did you do it? That was really stupid’ 

‘I know… I never thought that that was gonna end up this bad’ the boy answered looking at the floor.

‘Don’t worry oppa, you just have to try harder, I’m sure she will eventually change her mind’ Hyuna said patting Sungkyu’s arm giving him hope.

‘Really?’ the boy asked feeling revived. She laughed at his reaction.

‘Yes, but you’ll really have to make a good job so we can help you’ he nodded. She smiled.

‘Wait, are you going to help me?’ Sungkyu was dumbfounded.

 ‘It’s almost our turn’ Hyuna said avoiding the question and climbed Sungkyu’s back. ‘We didn’t think in an answer’ the girl whined.

‘Don’t worry, I think I know the answer’ and with this, Sungkyu told her what he thought was the response at the question.

Hyuna answered what Sungkyu told her and after the usual tease of the MCs, they announced Hyuna and Sungkyu got the correct answer. The couple celebrated and went back to their seats.

‘Ok, let’s move on to the next game’ the MCs said.

‘This game is for the original couples’ one announced. ‘Couples, please make a line’

All the couples obeyed.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys!! Did you like this new chapter? I hope you do. ^^
 
Too many days without internet gave me a lot of free time to write. Next chapter is already wrote.
 
Thanks for reading, and remember, comments or anything is always welcome :)