I love you

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

A week later

Bouquet couple apartment

‘Oppa, aren’t you busy this days?’ Jiyoon asked turning her head to look at her husband.

‘Huh?’ Sungkyu asked distracted.

The couple was seated comfortably in the couch.

‘Infinite’s comeback is next month, right?’ she asked lifting her head a little.

‘Yeah but we have a couple of days off’ he said with his head fully leaned on the back of the couch. ‘Manager-hyung saw we were exhausted…’

Sungkyu closed his eyes. Jiyoon observed him for a couple of seconds and then she smiled warmly.

‘Oppa…’ she called softly. He made a sound with his eyes still closed. ‘…Wanna… lean on my lap?’

‘What?’ Sungkyu lift his head immediately. Eyes fully open now.

Jiyoon found this amusing but she still managed to make a face. ‘If you don’t want to then-’

‘No, no! I want’ Sungkyu said preventing her from standing up. She smiled and seated again.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (smiling widely) I was so surprised but happy at the same time that she offered me to lean on her lap, I mean, it was the first time she said something like that, right?

---

Sungkyu moved closer to Jiyoon and carefully, put his head on her lap. The moment he felt the contact with her legs, he felt in heaven. He couldn’t help but smile widely.

Jiyoon’s heart was beating fast as he lean his head. At first she didn’t know what to do with her hands, where to put them? After a second of hesitation, she put one hand on his arm and the other really close to his head.

It was a short silence. She was nervous and so was he.

‘Aren’t you guys busy too?’ Sungkyu asked cutting the awkward atmosphere.

‘Yeah…’ she said trying to concentrate. ‘Maybe it will be difficult to see each other as often in the next weeks…’

‘Yeah…’ he said in a sad tone.

‘Are you going to miss me?’ Jiyoon asked snickerly.

‘I’m always missing you’ Sungkyu replied solemnly.

She giggled shyly. ‘Pabo…’ she said hitting his arm playfully. He chuckled.

‘Are the songs for the album ready?’ Sungkyu asked closing his eyes enjoying the moment a little too much.

‘Yeah, we finished recording. We’re waiting for the final result’

‘Cool…’ he said sleepy. Jiyoon looked down at him and saw him almost asleep. For a brief moment she thought of moving him and not letting him to rest, but then, she, understanding better than anyone how hard are the days previous to a comeback, let him sleep in her lap.

‘Sleep oppa, you’re very tired…’ was the only thing she whispered. He heard so he half smiled and moved his hand to his arm where Jiyoon’s hand were and held it. She entwined her fingers with his and with the other hand she caressed his hair. He slept almost immediately after this.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: He was so tired that he fell asleep on my lap… (smiling shyly) He looks cute when he sleeps…

---

‘He looks so innocent…’ thought Jiyoon observing her husband breathe calmly on her lap. She was about to touch his cheek but stopped when suddenly, she remembered the cameras that were filming them. ‘I need to be careful…’

After five minutes of doing nothing but stood as still as she could, Jiyoon began to feel sleepy too. She put her right arm in the armrest and leaned her head on her hand closing her eyes. Few seconds later, she was asleep too.

Ten minutes later…

‘We should stop filming?’ one of the camera men asked in a whisper clearly bored.

‘I don’t know. What if they wake up in the next few minutes?’ another said also in a whisper.

‘What if they don’t?’ a third one asked moving his free hand.

‘Shh…’ the first camera man put a finger on his lips indicating the other two that one of the idols was awaking.

Sungkyu started opening his eyes real slow. He blinked two times before he could focus, and when he did, he saw a camera in front of him.

‘Oh yes…’ he thought remembering where he was. He moved his head a little and spotted Jiyoon sleeping uncomfortably on her hand. ‘How much did I sleep?’ he asked to himself observing his wife carefully. ‘I must have sleep for a long time since she fell asleep too…’

He didn’t want to wake her so he stood still, watching her from below admiring her beauty. ‘I wonder what she is dreaming about… she looks so peaceful and innocent… so beautiful…’

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (almost amazed) Jiyoon looks so pretty when she sleeps.

---

Then, suddenly, Jiyoon moved her lips a little and then her head, followed by her hand. She was really uncomfortable so she opened her eyes lazily.

‘Good morning beautiful’ Sungkyu said smiling warmly touching her cheek.

 

Jiyoon POV

When I felt Sungkyu-oppa’s touch, my heart stopped for a second. I looked at him surprised for a brief second but then I returned him the smile.

‘I didn’t notice you were awake…’ I said softly. ‘…sorry…’

He shook his head and lifted his head from my lap seating properly beside me. ‘I’m the one who should be apologizing for sleeping for so long’ I simply smiled and stretched my hands along with my arms.

‘Are you hungry?’ he asked stretching too. I nodded. ‘Come on, let’s eat’ he said grabbing my hand from the couch and standing up.

‘What are we going to eat? There’s nothing in the fridge’ I said following him to the kitchen.

‘What do you wanna eat?’ was his only reply.

‘Hmmm… I want Kimchi’

Sungkyu-oppa nodded. ‘Ok’ he started typing something in his phone.

‘Are you going to make Kimchi?’ I asked incredulous.

‘I’ll make a special dinner for you today’ he said smiling.

This caught me unguarded. ‘Wow! And why is that for?’

He scratched the back of his head nervously. ‘Well, since this is practically our last day together before our respective comebacks…’

‘Aww…he’s so cute…’ I thought in a flash. I smiled and moved closer to him. ‘Ok, then I’ll take care of the table’

Sungkyu-oppa looked pleased with this. ‘Let’s go buy the ingredients’

We went to the nearest supermarket and bought what we needed, the ingredients and some candles too.

‘Yeobo, are you going to make this dinner romantic?’ he asked all cheesy. I smiled and nodded.

‘I will’

We finished buying and went back to the apartment. While Sungkyu-oppa was making the dinner, I was making sure the table was perfect.

I put a tablecloth and organized the dishes and the silverware like in the movies. I put candles in a candelabrum in the center of the table to make it all as romantic as it could. I wanted to make this dinner special too.

‘Dinner is ready’ Sungkyu-oppa said coming out the kitchen with two plates in his hands and a bottle of wine beneath his arm. I immediately the candles.

He put the food on the table and then opened the wine. I went to bring the cups.

‘Let’s make a toast’ he said raising his glass after we served the wine. I did the same. ‘For our marriage’

‘For us’ I said looking into his eyes.

‘And for our successful comebacks’ he added. I leaned my glass towards his and our cups touched making a soft sound. Both took a sip of our drinks and immediately after that, we start eating.

‘How is it?’ he asked anticipating my face when he saw I put a portion of Kimchin inside my mouth.

‘Mmm~’ I let out tasting every inch of the food. ‘Is good’

‘Really? You like it?’ he asked excited. I nodded smiling and kept eating.

He started eating too and once every second he stole glances of me. I sensed he wanted to say something…

‘Jiyoon…’ he called my name in a whisper after a couple of silent minutes. I looked up curious. He smiled nervously and his hand traveled along the table to hold mine. ‘I… I love you…’

End POV

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: He said he love me… like that! Without a warning!

---

Sungkyu POV

‘How should I say it?’ I thought taking a quick look at her. ‘Yeobo… you know what is curious? We’ve never say “I love you” to each other…’ I shook my head. ‘No, that’s stupid’ I looked at her again and she was eating in silence. She quickly looked at me and smiled. I looked away and kept eating. ‘I’ll say it, just like that! ...Yes!’

I took a deep breath. ‘Jiyoon…’ I called in a whisper. My voice went out so soft that for a second I thought she didn’t hear me, but luckily, she looked up at me curious. I felt my heart beating faster. I smiled nervously. Her free hand was on the table, just in front of mine. I slide my hand across the table and held hers. ‘I… I love you…’ I finally said firmly.

She turned pale. ‘I-I…’ she stuttered nervously.

‘Oh , was that too soon?’

‘S-Sorry… was that too sudden?’ I asked trying to make the atmosphere less awkward. She shook her head and then smiled shyly.

‘I…’ she took a deep breath and looked straight at my eyes. ‘I love you too’ she said high and clear. I got surprised but I was pleased to hear her said that. I let go her hand and we both kept on eating.

We finished our dinner and then we went down to take our respective vans.

‘When are we going to see each other again?’ I asked tentatively entering the elevator.

‘Maybe during performances, you know, backstage’ she replied pressing the button in the pad.

‘I’m gonna miss you’ I whispered in her ear almost complaining. She smiled and looked at me warmly.

‘I’m gonna miss you too’

The elevator hit the first floor and we went out. I wanted to hold her hand one last time so I grabbed it. We entwined our fingers and walked like this towards the cars.

‘Then… Good luck with your comeback’ she said looking at the open door of the van.

‘Good luck to you too’ I said also looking at it.

‘Bye…’ she said making the attempt to enter the car but I didn’t want her to go away yet, so I pulled her towards me making her to face me. With my free hand I grabbed the edge of her face and I leaned over to put a kiss on her lips. Jiyoon leaned back as soon as our lips touch. She looked at me with a mix of anger and shock. Her face was red.

‘YAH!’ she yelled hitting my arm. I chuckled and run away before she could hit me again.

‘BYE!’ I shouted while running. She was running after me. ‘See you later!’ I entered the car quickly and closed the door.

‘YAH!’ she complained again hitting the window. I made a face to her and the car started.

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (giggling) I’ve always wanted to do that.

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (covering her cheeks) I-I… I don’t know what to say…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello everyone!
 
Sorry the delay but I'm here again! ^^ I hope you liked this chapter.
 
Thank you so much for reading!
 
Until a next time!