Chasing love in cabs

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Guys, sorry the delay but here it is. Enjoy~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Why am I crying?’ she kept asking that in her mind while trying to remove the tear drops off her face. ‘He’s not my boyfriend…is not that we had a lovers fight…’

Hyuna, that was going to the kitchen for a glass of water, heard the noise. She ran immediately to Jiyoon’s room and choked a scream.

‘Jiyoonie! What is it?’ Hyuna’s high pitched voice resounded in the house and in a heart beat, the other three members of 4minute appeared behind Hyuna.

Jiyoon couldn’t stop crying. She felt really hurt inside. His words were like a knife to her.

‘What is it?’ – ‘Did you fight?’ – ‘Did you break up?’

All this questions came out at the same time and it only made Jiyoon to cry harder.

Hyuna hugged her friend and the others caressed her hair or her back trying to shush her and make her calm.

Jiyoon wasn’t stopping her weep; instead of decreasing was increasing with every minute. She started thinking about the past few weeks. How she and Sungyu talked for hours at night and how she had been feeling happy everytime she sees a particular green light blinking in her phone. She started doubting of everything he had said and cry harder.

‘I told you, Jiyoon; I told you not to let your guard down or you’ll end up hurt again’ she lectured herself. ‘But it’s your fault this time…’ she felt the urge to punch herself for her stupidity. Slowly, she started calming her sobs.

When she finally stopped crying, Hyuna lifted her face with her hands and stared at her with worried eyes.

‘What happened…?’

Jiyoon felt the urge to cry again but fought it. ‘I tried to explain him, and I even apologize…but he said I didn’t have to, because we’re only fake married…’ she surprised herself when she didn’t start weeping again when she said it.

‘He’s hurt…’ Gayoon said wisely. ‘I told you your actions would cost you’

‘Unnie…!’ Sohyun glanced at her older friend with a begging look. She wasn’t helping in Jiyoon’s situation.

‘What the hell was I thinking when I hugged Kyuhyun-oppa?’

‘It’s alright maknae…’ suddenly Jiyoon spoke after a short silence. ‘Gayoonie is right…it’s my fault…’

‘Listen, this doesn’t mean he actually meant what he said. He’s a man, all men are like this. They prefer to look cool and uninterested before showing their true feelings’ Gayoon put a hand on her best friend’s shoulder. Jiyoon nodded understanding.

‘I honestly don’t know what I was thinking when I hugged Kyuhyun-oppa, but I know now that I screw it…’

‘Yep…pretty bad’ Gayoon spoke with honesty, earning warning looks from her members. ‘What! I’m telling the truth’ she defended.

‘Unnie, do you like…no, we all know you like him; do you…love him?’ Sohyun asked staring straight at the eyes of her charismatic friend.

Jiyoon knew it was stupid to keep lying to herself and her friends. She nodded slowly.

‘Then go and tell him!’ the youngest shouted. ‘Go to Infinite’s dorm now and tell Sungkyu-oppa you love him’

‘I’m with maknae this time’ Gayoon nodded.

Jiyoon glanced at her members asking with her eyes. All of them nodded. She smiled.

‘You’re right’ she stood up the floor. ‘He had been the one always saying how much he likes me and all, but I never said how much I like him…’

‘He should feel like it’s a one sided love’ Jihyun said also standing up.

‘But he’s wrong’ Jiyoon was getting agitated and smiley. ‘Because I…’ the four members held their breath, ‘…LOVE HIM!’

Jiyoon finished the sentence feeling revived. The mere mention of the words she had been hiding for so long made her feel light. The other members celebrated their friend’s declaration.

‘Now GO!’ Hyuna pushed Jiyoon out of the room.

‘But I’m ugly because I’ve cried’

‘It’s better this way because that way he can see you do care about your previous fight’

‘Are you sure?’ Jiyoon wasn’t sure about it.

‘Yes, now GO!’ Jihyun and Gayoon pushed her out of the apartment and closed the door behind her.

Jiyoon was left alone in the hallway.

‘Now what?’ she asked herself panicking. ‘Run?!’

She felt a sudden energy coming from inside her and in a second, she stormed down the stairs of the building hoping her legs were faster than the elevator.

‘I’m coming, oppa!’

---

Infinite’s room

‘Hyung…’ seven boys stared at their broken leader.

‘Don’t!’ Sungkyu shouted when one of them wanted to touch him. He stoop up angrily and went to his room. He slammed the door behind him.

They all stared at each other wondering what to do.

‘Let him be for a while’ Woohyun said to the others. ‘He needs to organize his thought alone’

The others agreed and went back to watch the remaining of the show.

---

Jiyoon got breathless to the reception of her building and ask to the receptionist to call a cab for her. Infinite’s dorm was far and she didn’t has that much stamina to run all the way there.

Couple of minutes passed and a car parked in front of the building.

‘Thanks!’ she said to the woman behind the reception bar and waved her hand goodbye.

She entered the car fast and after greets the man, she told him the address and added “fast please” to the sentence. The man nodded and started the car immediately.

---

‘Seriously Sungkyu, you have to stop being this jealous!’ the boy shouted inside his head while hitting the floor with his fist. It hurt but he swallowed the pain, he had a bigger pain inside his chest to deal with…

‘Why did I say we were fake married?’ he passed his hands through his hair. ‘Is she feeling sad because I said it?’

He looked for his phone and unblocked the screen. He stared at the lack of messages and pouted. Whenever she’s mad or cranky, she sends him an angry emoticon, but he remembered this time she was angry at him.

‘But what if she likes him…? She hadn’t told me she likes me back… She seemed pretty happy when she ran to him and hugged him…’ bitterness was what he felt in his mouth when he thought this. The scene of his loved girl running to the arms of another man clenched his insides.

He didn’t want to open his twitter because he knew what he might found but he did it anyway.

“Oppa, why did your wife hug another man? You should control her!”

“Take that er, KyuYoon couple is better!”

“I told you oppa, she was a tramp! Leave her, she doesn’t deserve you!”

“She’s a wh**!!”

“Jiyoon-unnie looks cuter with Kyuhyun-oppa, you’re nothing compared to him!”

“Give up loser, Jiyoon is Kyuhyun’s!”

“Oppa, are you and Jiyoonie fighting? Why did she hug Kyuhyun?”

His heart shrink inside his chest and a tear attempted to fall down his cheek. He stared at the ceiling to stop it to fall.

‘This was a BAD IDEA!’ he thought tightening his fist. ‘I need to talk to her…but…ARGH!!’

Sungkyu’s thought were going bipolar and his heart hurted more and more.

*Ding Dong*

He heard the ring of the front door and it snapped him out. He perceived the door being opened and after a short silence, some noises, a girl’s voice, Jiyoon’s voice, screams, the door closed again and only murmurs could be heard.

‘Jiyoon!’ he almost jumped up to his feet again. He opened the door of his room slowly. He was afraid of finding her inside his house.

‘I think we should tell him…’ said Sungjeol with a preoccupied face.

‘I think we should let her in…’ Woohyun added with an apologetic look. Sungkyu frowned.

‘Tell me what? Let whom in?’ Sungkyu was still thinking that he dreamt Jiyoon’s voice.

‘Hyung…!’ six faces turned to look at him in panick.

Sungkyu waited for a few seconds, but seeing none of them were talking, he asked again. ‘So…?’

‘Err…’ Woohyun was trying to find the words to speak properly without his leader freaking out. ‘Hyung…Jiyoon-ah…’

‘What about her?’ the leader lifted an eyebrow. His heart started beating faster just by the mention of her name.

‘Err…she kinda came to see you…’

Sungkyu stopped breathing. ‘What…?!’

‘But you were-’

‘Why didn’t you let her in?!’ the boy interrupted his friend.

‘Because you were so angry…’

‘But it’s Jiyoon!’ the leader shouted.

‘Sorry…’ s lowered their heads as he stormed out of the house to see if his girl was still outside, but saw nothing…

One hand passed over his head and it took him less than 30 seconds to stop a cab and to jump inside hurrying 4minute’s address to the driver. The man started the engine immediately.

‘Jiyoon-ah…’